• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

insanelilpineapple

Contributor
Hello everyone,

This is my first time having an account on any type of ABDL website. In all honesty, I have no idea what to expect. I believe that personal confusion has brought me here, as I do not understand much about myself. I have read on these forms anonymously before and noticed that this does seem like a good community. I'm going to make a list of things about myself in case anyone would like to know. Also, I welcome PM's. If you have any questions ask away!

Facts I know about myself

I am a 21 year old male

My favorite food is pizza

My favorite color is blue

My favorite outdoor activity is swimming

I am a nerd and proud

I love programming as well as PC gaming and I am currently a computer science major in college

I know that I'm DL but am unsure if I am AB

I cannot remember a point in my life where I haven't been DL

I often have feelings of guilt about my DL side and don't know how to cope

I go through a lot of binge purge cycles when it comes to diapers

I don't always view my DL side as a fetish

I really wish that I had some AB/DL friends

Someday I want to accept that my enjoyment of diapers is part who I am and
honestly be proud of it.

Hi and welcome! That was a great intro. We are a support group so any specific questions you have can be answered here. The guilt and purge cycles are quite common. Just remember there is no harm in wearing but society tells us otherwise.

On the lighter side there are many other computer savvy members here and quite a few gamers. Please participate and ask questions. We're here to help.

Wow Good introduction Insane, :D
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back