Having your diaper fill with air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert1

Est. Contributor
Ever sat down and have the front of your diaper fill with air? Man i love how that feels i wish they made a inflatable diaper.

Reactions: Anasami
yep its really annoying when it happens after you have just put powder on when you changed

Reactions: Anasami
I occasionally get a air squeak if I go to squat sometimes

Lol yeah. It makes me giggle every time

I hate it, i like nice snug fits and when the air is pushing tthe front of the diaper out while i sit (im between sizes :sad: ) it makes me fear for the tapes.

Makes me self conscious if I've been wearing for a while that it's sending out whiffs of stale pee...

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Sounds to me like a not properly fitting diaper or a improper applied one also.

xpluswearer said:
Sounds to me like a not properly fitting diaper or a improper applied one also.
the problem is most abdl diaper manufactureres never get the sweet spots for people inbetween their sizes so its either too big or too tight. really no inbetween.

pampers4U said:
I occasionally get a air squeak if I go to squat sometimes

I've had that happen in public a few times. You think you're wearing a stealthy diaper and then you squat to pick up something and it sounds like you stepped on a mouse. :sweatdrop:

I love it too. Feeling like diaper is thicker

Lol, that just happened to me today. Made a poof sound :)

That happens to me too. Not filling up with air, but sometimes when I squat or sit down the air will be forced out of the diaper. Every now and then it makes a farting type of noise too. This has previously been coined as a "diaper fart", and can be somewhat loud too.

Sits down next to a coworker. Pffft. Oh wait, that wasn't me, it was my diaper.....

Robert1 said:
Ever sat down and have the front of your diaper fill with air? Man i love how that feels i wish they made a inflatable diaper.

They DO make inflatable diapers. I can’t seem to locate the post but I literally just read about them recently here on ADISC. They’re definitely not for me but you should do some searching & see if you can find the post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! I love when they do that! It’s almost like there’s a balloon in there, and it just makes me feel even more babyish. The bigger the poof, the better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back