Sleeping in a diaper.

jfb669

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I sleep in my diaper, I get the best night sleep ever and when I wake up I'm still in my comfort zone having my morning coffee. There were times where I didn't want to get dressed and I would spend a whole day in just my diaper and socks and it feels so good.

• Love
Reactions: Diaper44, Deleted member 52837, passion4life and 3 others
Hi, it's the best feeling, for me it is sooo arousing; it feels sooo nice and comfy!
I just looove to wet my diaper, to feel and hear the crinkle smooth and shiny plastic shell...!
mmmmm!!

I do this all time

I wear diapers all day and all night. I feel comfortable, and secure, If I wear my regular underwear I am so nervous that I may have an embarrassing leak in public.

Reactions: Deleted member 52837, Quanon and Kyma
While I sleep the same now with a diaper as without, it took a lot of practice for me to get to this point. The bulk and restriction of diapers were not conducive to a good night's sleep for me, not to mention the inherent excitement. At this point I enjoy being able to sleep well in diapers so I don't have to stop wearing. Underwear is easier but diapers can be more fun.

I've done that a number of times. Wake up in the morning with a soaked diaper and feels so good that I just leave it on for awhile going about my business. Love the fat heavy feeling and having to waddle around when I walk.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
I echo what alwayz said, when wearing underwear and out in public I have to think if I have a nappy on or not so I don't have an accident. Monday's are always the hardest as I stay in nappies from Thursday to Monday morning.

jfb669 said:
When I sleep in my diaper, I get the best night sleep ever and when I wake up I'm still in my comfort zone having my morning coffee. There were times where I didn't want to get dressed and I would spend a whole day in just my diaper and socks and it feels so good.

That's one reason I look forward to weekends, I can put on an extra thick diaper, maybe drink a little more before bed, wake-n-wet many times overnight, and sleep in.

Then wake up late in the morning and just enjoy the feel of my super-swollen diaper for a bit before getting up. Sometimes I'll change right away, other times I'll get breakfast or something before finally changing.

And finally get my soaked diaper rolled up and taped closed, and notice how heavy it is as I take it to the trash can and drop it in with a heavy THUMP! :)

(last night I almost managed to soak a Little Rascals to the back - if I had to pick one diaper for overnight forever, that would probably be it)

• Love
This feeling that why we are lovers

I just couldn't imagine not sleeping in nappies now.

Reading this thread made me so happy! Sleeping in 'em is one of my favorite parts of ABDL life.

MailCat581 said:
I'm 24/7 so sleeping without a diaper on would not be an option for me. I am a heavy sleeper but also a heavy wetter. I have also been known to sleep through overnight diaper checks/changes.

sleeping through a diaper change... wow you must sleep like the dead!

I'm the same on the weekends. I sleep on my side, so the top front of my diaper will be soaked, but the middle will still be dry. So when I get up I can often just stay in the same diaper, and just a tee shirt, for hours on end.

I'm pretty much 24/7 these days. But before when I was just bedwetting, loved being diapered at night! It was always a very special routine getting into my night diaper, just knowing that when I wet over night I would be protected.

Now I just enjoy the feeling of getting a nice dry diaper on at night after changing out of my afternoon/evening diaper.

It is a very pleasing thing, feeling natural to me, to sleep in a diaper. There just something about the way it hugs your body while you lay in bed, the way it feels so warm and comforting. It’s almost like it should be prescribed for people who have trouble sleeping.

• Love
Definitely agree. It's such a nice feeling to have that bulk at bedtime when you can get the time and security to do so!

It's also great to get up in the morning like this morning, with not a spot on the sheet, but my diaper has swollen a lot overnight and is wide and firm between my legs. Head into the kitchen and grab a little something for breakfast (donut holes today!) and pause for a moment at the tall mirror and turn to see just how far the "water line" has gone up the back. Looks like only about 2" of dry padding remaining! That's a "perfect score" for me overnight - no leaks but wet to within about 2" of the back top of the padding. I didn't waste a thicker diaper, but if I had wet any more I might have started to leak. Confirms I picked just the right diaper for the night. (tonight's star was a BetterDry)

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and CrinklingCajun
Back