Back in diapers after a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disposable2Nite

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I admit that while I'm a new member, I was into diapers for years. But for a while, I just lost interest. Not just for a day or two, but for years. For a while, I had thought I had moved on from it.

Then it popped out of nowhere earlier this year into my head: buy some diapers! I thought it was a silly passing idea, but then the cravings came back, remembering the soft and thick bulk of good quality diapers. Sure enough within a week after that, I was back to ordering my old favorites, and now I'm sitting here double-diapered up and pleased to say I've plunged back into my love of diapers.

A question to throw out to you all: Have you ever had a prolonged spell of not wearing, and how soon did you cave once the diaper cravings came back?

It's nice to join here and it's good to be back in diapers again!

I have been without diapers mainly because I couldnt hide or wear but when it has been a couple of week I would usually dream about either stealing or using diapers and I would wake up and then couldnt go back to sleep and that's when I knew I will never be over diapers. I guess that's how I accepted myself.

It's a regular occurrence for me. Before I moved out of my last foster parents house I tried not to give in to the urges but that's dangerous for me. So I had to "risk it for the biscuit" and just order some. Was caught once since one of the packages wasn't as discrete as advertised.

I'd say the longest I've been with out would be 6 Months. I was in foster care at the time and I became so desperate that I asked for them since bed wetting was a common occurrence with me. They (second to last foster parents) did end up becoming suspicious about my interest in them and stopped buying more for me. They ended up switching to an alarm which was the stupidest thing.

Now that I'm on my own it varies. Usually about 3 months and the need comes back. Currently have the need and trying to get home so I can order some

I managed to put it on hold for 11 years due to girlfriend/wife and children. During that time I managed to control my urges many times until i couldn't anymore. Now after all this time I do regret not letting my self "out of the closet" earlyer. I'm a prime example of someone trying to fight it and failing :p

In all my life, I can only think of about three months where the desire was gone all the way. I've had periods where I didn't wear out of necessity or convenience or just because the desire was low but that was the only time it really felt gone. It was a very odd feeling. I was in my period of grudging self-acceptance, so while I knew there wasn't anything wrong with the desire, it felt like a benefit that it was gone. I'm sexually motivated in this and other kinks stepped into the breach but it still put a different spin on things. I thought about getting rid of my stash a few times but when I considered how long I had had this desire, it seemed best to wait a while and see what happened. When it did return, it was just like nothing had ever happened. Not stronger or weaker; just picking back up where I left off.

While I felt like it was a good thing at the time to be rid of this socially unacceptable urge, I think I'd be sad to really lose it now. I have too many friends who are into it and it's too integral to my social life for it to happily fade.

For many many years I put the diaper thoughts aside due to me living with other people and not being able to buy my own then I got married started a good job then eventually moved into our own place after a few weeks of being on my own the urges suddenly just flooded into my head to the point I bought some und e jams and then I started thinking we'll what if my wife finds out shortly after I found the courage to tell her and that's it she lets me wear whenever I want and I'm happy :3

Nearly 30 years, 27/28-57. The urges came back when things in my life were just not going well, health, profession etc. When it came back it all came crashing down. It might have been a month before I was back in "4 corner britches" again! Not that I did not think about it during all of that time. I just fought it off. It just was not worth fighting any more. I am sooooo much happier now.

Maybe six months. When I was in a relationship I didn't think about nappies at all.
Although the two relationships I had were non sexual, I think nappies are a substitute.

About 2-3 years for me, because have not fit size for me in my country. After I watch "10 biggest training pants for bedwetters in the world" in youtube. I come back to my diaper lover again.

I tried giving up my diapers but after too many embarrassing accidents I now have to wear 24/7

I once managed to stay away from diapers for about 6 months. This was after USMC boot camp and my "B" school traning. I was never able to stop thinking about wanting them though, and about one month into my "C" school training I broke down and bought a bag of depends (this was back when they were still green and half decent). Shortly after that I got hurt and became urge incontinent, and have been in diapers 24/7 ever since.

I was off / on growing up a young boy due to night time accidents. By 14 I was into regular underwear full time. So for 4 years it never crossed my mind. Then my first week in college I was soaking my dorm bed nightly and after meeting with the housing counselor and talking with my understandable roommate (who had bedwetting issues until he was about 7 or 8), I decided to deal with my urge for security reasons and sleep through the night in a dry bed regardless of embarrassment if ever caught by the other guys on the floor (never did, I was vey discreet). Besides, having wet sheets each morning and asking the dorm authority to change them out for clean ones several times a week (everyone was scheduled for 1x per week to swap sheets) would have been more likely for me to get noted as a bedwetter than wearing a snap on diaper and plastic underpants at night which made the situation much easier for me like when I was a young boy.

Interesting to see all the different responses. Either way, I'm glad to be back and trying this community here!

During my stint in the military (4 years), there was just no way... The thought NEVER went away.

I stopped for about 20 years. I was very busy raising a family and working a demanding job. I fantasized about wearing a diaper from time to time but never had an overwhelming urge to buy any or do a web search. One night I was flipping TV channels and ran across the My Strange Addiction episode with Riley Kilo. I googled her later and was amazed at what was on the internet including places you could buy ABDL diapers. I eventually bought some depends and then really good diapers off the internet and have never looked back.

It started when I was around 6, I stole some diapers from my baby sister at 8. I got caught, I was sent to a therapist. He determined I was normal... But I didn't try diapers again until I tried to steal them when I was 16, then I got caught again. Now that I think about it, I shouldn't have done that. Because I am a really bad criminal as I get caught consistently. Anyway, teenage years were the most complicated so it was a real stress having to hide it and not very fun combined with hormones it was out of control. Early to mid-20s I was still at home and still not that great of an experience having to hide, throw them away and stay away for a couple years and return. Usually a crisis will happen in my life and I need them as a security blanket, it's a strong emotional attachment. Now I'm thirty-one and live with my cat, she doesn't care what I do which is nice... My only rule with myself is keep it pure, I want to remain innocent and just have fun.

I have 4 different kinds. And I like thinking about which diaper I'm going to choose when I get home from my work day. If it's a good day, little paws. If it's a bad day, It's a space diaper.

I think I've determined that if I can't fight it, because it becomes so strong I go kind of crazy, that I keep it within boundaries and use it as a way to help me cope with life rather than let it control my life if that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back