Diapers feel so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfb669

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wearing diapers feels so soft and very sensual and it's a breathtaking feeling. The soft bulk and the crinkling sounds they make is just so nice. Diapers are comfortable and fun to wear.

- - - Updated - - -

When comes to wearing diapers I also love to slow dance to soft music in just my diaper and As I dance my diaper rubs against my body and makes that nice crinkling sound.

I like to crawl, play with my toys and play video games too or watch cartoons. It so awesome!!

jfb669 said:
Wearing diapers feels so soft and very sensual and it's a breathtaking feeling. The soft bulk and the crinkling sounds they make is just so nice. Diapers are comfortable and fun to wear.

- - - Updated - - -

When comes to wearing diapers I also love to slow dance to soft music in just my diaper and As I dance my diaper rubs against my body and makes that nice crinkling sound.

Go easy on the posts you don’t want to hijack the site, I responded to one of your other threads before seeing that nearly all the threads are yours. It’s great your excited but maybe ease up a little and spend some time reading through a few existing posts then ask some insightful questions cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing. Normally when I see someone new come on here and make a bunch of posts like this, they are in the middle of a binge cycle. This is obviously not healthy, so I am a little concerned for you jfb669. Just make sure you don't over do it, and do try to maintain those thoughts indefinitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back