Ever just wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uggu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I know the majority of us already accepted this side of our selfs, but ever just put yourself in someone else shoes? Like, I know I like diapers and love the feel of a full wet diaper with sap between my legs and sometimes feel like a baby. But... why? Idk. Like right now... the regular person on a Friday is out partying with friends or on Disneyland with their spouse/girlfriend. If someone asked me today and I was truthful I would say "Idk, probably just sit in a wet diaper and play some video game or watch animated movies" and they would ask "why?" And I would say "IDK but ever since I was little I've always wanted to wear diapers". I have two theories and somehow they mix. But I will probably never know why....
What are your thoughts on this?

#sorryformygrammarlol

They are a time machine for me. If you re-started wearing diapers at a young age, for me it was around 10 years old, then every time you look down and see your diaper, you can actually relive all those years. You can feel forever young in diapers.

I see what you mean. I was a bedwetter and my grandma threatened me with diapers she had bought. I didnt want to wear them for bedwetting but part of me did. So much so that she actually caught me inspecting them one day... I was about 11 and this was way before I actually wored and purposely wet one. The earliest memory I have of being attracted to diapers is watching my mom changing my younger siblings. I was like around 4. They were like 2 and a bit younger so I know it wasnt sexual at all.

I didn't accept or understand why until I found this community on the internet. Then I felt a lot better about my self and quit worrying about it.

But short answer as to why is they feel awesome! But I have no idea really of why. It's just me I suppose.

I spent several months in search of a reason "Why" after being potty trained since 5 (yeah, I trained late), the idea of being back in a diaper didn't sound like the end of the world to me. I'd been having accidents left and right, some even during daytime naps, and after learning all I could about it I came to an initially uneasy peace: yes, sure, I'd bought myself real cloth diapers but it was "just in case." "Just in case" turned into nightly when two things happened: the wetting didn't stop, and I was beginning to feel good in diapers.

Now that I think about it, it was almost like an adaptation: my body decided to make me feel good in diapers so that my mind could wrap itself around this. I didn't have any of the things most of the diaper community reports as catalysts—threats to be put back in diapers, or diapers around, or even a desire as a child to be back in diapers. It just sort of happened. And I'm kind of glad it did now. I sleep better in a diaper, probably because I'm not getting up every hour to go pee JUST IN CASE because I'm afraid I might wet the bed. It's a lot easier to wash a diaper every few days than sheets at few same rate.

I enjoy wearing now, a year after starting. And as many times as I have put myself in the place of someone who would wonder "What the heck?" there is no simple answer. I guess I'll just have to sit'em down. My seat, of course, will be more padded. :)

On your user name UGGU, I wanted to say that KANON is one of my favorite of all time Anime's. And Brittney Karbowski is one of my favorite voice actors.

The three stock answers you will get are: we will never know; a psychological reaction of some kind; or imprinting. Imprinting is the only one for which I've seen any factual basis, and I've been looking for 50 years. There aren't many people who accept imprinting as an answer but it is mentioned on infantilism.org as "a better-supported explanation".

I think there's actually a spiritual reason, but not everyone likes to involved those types of discussions in a concrete sense.

I believe we are born with our brains pre-wired to become abdl. At some point in our lives we experience a triggering event that allows us to become fulfilled as abdl's. I also believe that during or after puberty we can and often do add a sexual component to our love. Sometimes that can even become so powerfuly we confuse it with an actual fetish.

OmiOMy said:
the idea of being back in a diaper didn't sound like the end of the world to me. I'd been having accidents left and right, some even during daytime naps, and after learning all I could about it I came to an initially uneasy peace: yes, sure, I'd bought myself real cloth diapers but it was "just in case." "Just in case" turned into nightly when two things happened: the wetting didn't stop, and I was beginning to feel good in diapers.

Now that I think about it, it was almost like an adaptation: my body decided to make me feel good in diapers so that my mind could wrap itself around this. I didn't have any of the things most of the diaper community reports as catalysts—threats to be put back in diapers, or diapers around, or even a desire as a child to be back in diapers. It just sort of happened. And I'm kind of glad it did now. I sleep better in a diaper, probably because I'm not getting up every hour to go pee JUST IN CASE because I'm afraid I might wet the bed. It's a lot easier to wash a diaper every few days than sheets at few same rate.

I enjoy wearing now, a year after starting. And as many times as I have put myself in the place of someone who would wonder "What the heck?" there is no simple answer. I guess I'll just have to sit'em down. My seat, of course, will be more padded. :)

Yes OmiOMy! At age 8 and soaking my best friend's bed at a sleepover was my changing point on diapers. His mom helped me wear them on subsequent times I slept over and I felt better not waking up in wet sheets. It helped my friend never said anything about it but I never showed anything as I wore beneath my pajamas. My parents were understanding about my accidents and I appreciated my plastic mattress cover and the fact I could buy my own protection when I was 13 (misunderstood wet dreams) and they never gave me a hard time about it. In college I had an understanding roommate and it became practical to not only wear a diaper and plastic underpants at night but I felt better about myself for choosing this protection. I even decided early I would tell partners I went to bed with and had more deeper relationships with about me having to change into my protection so I would not wet the bed or them. Most of them usually appreciated my candor about it (a few thought it best I leave or they left the room). I feel more secure wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back