Thread: It happened again!!!!

Default It happened again!!!!

NOW I KNOW Im NOT INSANE

Some of you may have read my blog post posted a few days ago: http://www.adisc.org/forum/blogs/chi...d-hold-me.html

In that blog post I talked about how a commercial was interupted and a weird kaleidascope of images played.

Well, it happened again. An advertisement for the Colbert Report came on, and halfway through the same thing happened! Except this time I was able to actualy remember some of the images I had seen. There was a fat guy in a white shirt screaming, and the number 2009 flashed over and over. It lasted ten seconds, then ended and the rest of the colbert advertisement played.

Holy shit this is intense. If you're in Canada, watch the Comedy Network right now! They might do it again.

I think it`s a viral advertisement for a new show or something. The ten second sequence had no explanation for it at all, and it seems random.

Anyone have any clues on what this thing is, and why it`s scring me? It may not seem scary to you, but damn is it scary when it happened to me at freagin 12:00 am.

EDIT: Other people have noticed too!here`s a clip of a spinning cube that interupts an advertisement. That was the one I was talking about in my blog post. Evidently, I just got confused and forgot about what I had actually seen.

"Hotbox" (2009) - Plot summary

Can you and everyone else stop freaking out now? It only playing during comedy central ad's should of been a big hint..

This was pretty much like the "What did you see" frames that have been playing the past 3 weeks during Lost. On the season finale it finally showed a trailer for the show and sort of explain what's going on. It's called Flashforward and no it has nothing to do with lost.

It's all viral, look at how it lured you into it. :P

I was thinking this could be a really cool film.

Where 10 second clips interrupt TV shows, but then wipe the memory of the experience from the viewer.
    Then there's one person who it doesn't affect, and he goes mad trying to show it to everybody. When he does, the people are convinced whilst watching the clip but when they look away it's wiped and they claim they saw nothing at all.
    The government hear him ranting about it and put him into a mental institution.

I'd watch that!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    I was thinking this could be a really cool film.

Where 10 second clips interrupt TV shows, but then wipe the memory of the experience from the viewer.
    Then there's one person who it doesn't affect, and he goes mad trying to show it to everybody. When he does, the people are convinced whilst watching the clip but when they look away it's wiped and they claim they saw nothing at all.
    The government hear him ranting about it and put him into a mental institution.

I'd watch that!
    That's sort of like combining the futurama flying brain's vs fry episodes with the movie 12 monkeys.