• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Diapers are the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfb669

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone I do got to say that wearing diapers is alot of fun and I love the soft sensual feeling of them. I love the soft bulk between my legs and the nice crinkling sounds they make.

- - - Updated - - -

I love this website and I hope to make new friends and I would love to chat with others who love to wear diapers as much as I do.

You won't hear me arguing. 😺

Great to hear and it's better to be positive than negative. Some people can be ignorant and cruel.

I completely agree. Diapers are the best. My favorite are plastic backed for the soft crinkly feeling they have.

I firmly believe that diapers are one of best things humanity has made. If only people would accept them and everyone would use them we can be more productive. Jk. But I do love diapers a great deal and find them quite convenient.

Agreed! Diapers are awesome! They make me feel safe and protected. I wear every night for my bedwetting and love the feeling of waking up wet. As embarrassing as it SHOULD be...I honestly don't mind it at all.

Whether you wear for fun or for need...rock on and be proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back