Whats your daily schedule in wearing diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I manage my incontinence with a combination of nappies and intermittent self-cathetering. The catheters are on a schedule; first thing on waking at around 7am (yes even on weekends - I don't do that "sleeping in" thing) and then about every 4 hours until I go to bed, so I use on average 5 a day. But the nappies aren't. I change into a fresh one every morning. Sometimes I need to change again during the day or before bed, and sometimes I don't.

Wake up, change. Go to school.

Get home from school: change.

I also change before going to bed sometimes. That All depends... Pun intended. :p

I Hope you All are having a good day.
Best regards.
-Edward.

I wake up and change go to work and usually change about lunch time then go home and change go about my usually routine working around the h house and then shower and change before bed

I've been wearing full time on and off for a few years. I wake up in the morning and take off my Seni Quattro usually pretty soaked. I eat breakfast and enjoy the squishyness a little longer. Then I shower and put on my daytime diaper. I work 9-5 so they usually are either a molicare with a booster, a North shore supreme, or one from ABU. When I come home from work I will either take a break from diapering till bed or change into a North shore lite or Tena active fit. I wear senis to bed every night regardless of if I'm in full time diapering mode or not.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I wearing full time for a year. I wear tape when stay in my home and pull up when go to out side.

I wear my training underwear and PUL plastic underpants nightly. I only wear protective undergarments if I am flying to a job site (I sometimes nap on the flight and I like the secure feeling of knowing if I did start to have an accident I am protected! This has only happened about 4 or 5 times in the last 10 years, but since I have the protection already for bedtime I might as well wear it during the day if I am sleeping also for a nap).

I have a question for you what brand of training underwear do you use? I look forward to hearing from you thanks.
JOCKMAN said:
I wear my training underwear and PUL plastic underpants nightly. I only wear protective undergarments if I am flying to a job site (I sometimes nap on the flight and I like the secure feeling of knowing if I did start to have an accident I am protected! This has only happened about 4 or 5 times in the last 10 years, but since I have the protection already for bedtime I might as well wear it during the day if I am sleeping also for a nap).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seeing as I am currently enrolled in a rather demanding graduate program I don't get the chance to be padded during the day very often. However, because I enjoy wearing for stress relief I usually get padded every evening before bed, wear through the night, then change back into underwear in the morning. Also, if I'm having a slow weekend or have to be back at the appt before late in the afternoon, I will usually put on a high capacity diaper and wear that till morning.

I wear nappies night and day. Usually a tena maxi slip or similar at night with plastic pants. I never rush to change in the morning and usually have my breakfast in my wet night time nappy. Then I shower and put on a clean tena comfort extra pad with net fixing pants or maybe a tena super slip. I usually change about 3 times in 24 hours.

When I’m in the mood to, I’ll get home from work and immediately put a diaper on, and spend all night up until the next morning in it. Once morning comes, I change out of it, hop in the shower, and get on with my day as normal. I’ve thought about wearing to work, but I’m still the new guy in my company and still trying to adjust to my job.

I wear diapers 24/7 for fun and a mixture of cloth and disposable.
I wake up in the morning and wet my (cloth) diaper before changing into a disposable and heading out for school where I usually wet at least once and change into a fresh diaper in the bathroom (around lunch). When I get home I usually don't need to change till after dinner (even if I am wet) so around 6-7ish. put n a fresh diaper till I have my evening shower (I sometimes take the morning's cloth in the shower with me to rinse it out) before I go back into another cloth diaper for the evening/night.
So I typically use:
1. a cloth diaper with 2 baby cloth diapers
2. 3 disposable with 1 cloth booster each

Wake up wet or wet shortly there after. Usually have breakfast before changing and poop and then shower and change.
Stay in the diaper pretty much the bulk of the day, changing in late afternoon.
Keep that diaper until changing for bedtime.
Occassionally I'll squeeze in another change if I have to.

I wear one occasionally when the mood strikes me. Sometimes I will wear one during the day on the weekend.

My favorite time to wear one is on my drive home from work. I have an hour and a half commute so I put one on in a public washroom and wet it a couple of times on the way home. The diapers I have right now are not very absorbent so I usually have to change when I get home, then I wear another one until bedtime.

I haven't slept in one yet, but maybe one day (when I have some that I trust won't leak)

GabeG23 said:
I have a question for you what brand of training underwear do you use? I look forward to hearing from you thanks.

Hey GabeG23, if you go to Google and type in Adult Training Underwear you will get a vast assortment and styles from suppliers to choose! Rearz, Bigger Diapers, even Amazon have a lot to look over. Tiger Underwear and BabyPants have a good selection that are vey comfortable to wear beneath my PUL pants. BabyPants are my thickest and are closest to a full diaper with the padding but as in a solid color I could change in a locker room and someone may only think I wear very thick underwear if they saw it quickly while I put on some jeans over them after changing out of my sweat pants (did this just to try them out for the first time without my PUL underpants). Other ones I like are with stars and younger youth patterns but I would really like a pair with fire trucks or football team names on them.

The BabyPants can take a real soaking with PUL underpants over them but I do not like to push it. When flying I can let go about 50% and the "normal" training underpants can absorb it if I let go over 10 - 15 minute intervals for about 10 - 15 seconds each time. I always have my PULs on though, even at night. Hope this answers your question. Jake

Thanks jake for your help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Basically when ever I can find time. I wish it was more often, but it’s fine.

I'm not the type of person to have the confidence to wear in public. Once I come home from work, I powder up and put a nappy on for the night. Weekends are when I wear all day unless I need to go out and run some errands.

I've been wearing 24/7 for about a month now, and have begun to develop a relatively solid routine, which is about to be shaken up, as I'm switching to cloth for financial reasons.

I wake up, change my diaper and get dressed (or shower if it's a shower day), and go to any appointments if I have them (therapy, speech therapy, doctor, etc.) then come home. I don't work, so I have a lot of spare time. Sometimes I'll run the laundry, check the post, go for a walk, and in the evenings I'll hunker down with a dry diaper and watch TV or hang out on my various forums. I wear BetterDry and typically change 3-4 times a day. I don't wet a huge amount, but unlike many here, I prefer the feeling of a dry diaper over a wet one, it's just cosier and more comforting, plus I'm always concerned about rashes.

I wake up, remove my wet diaper, shower, put on fresh diaper and get dressed, grab my work keys and a couple spare diapers and head to work. I change my diaper if needed at lunch break, end of shift I head to my next job and change into a fresh diaper, change at break time if needed, end of second job I head home and change my diaper again. Just befor bed I put on a fresh diaper and take my 5 hour nap and wake up and repeat the process all over.

I wet my diaper at night then put on a new one to poop in in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back