Whats your daily schedule in wearing diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wear one, wet one change one repeat over and over. When there are too many wet ones wash and dry the diapers.

Leio said:
Simple... I just pull on an Always Discreet Pullup at night and I sleep.

Though... I do wish for some better diapers, but they are hard to get and I'd hate to waste a dry disposable in the morning.

You could always just force yourself to use it or something. IMHO I don't think pullups honestly quality as real diapers. :p

Last edited:
i mostly go through 2 a day, put one in in the morning before work, tena and booster pad, plastic pants and onesie. Unless i go for afternoon beers where I will have to change otherwise it will last the day. Get home around 5-6 change into night time one in bed by 930. On weekends I will use my overnight one for a messing before i change as im usually pretty regular in the morning.

Been wearing for night time since the 80's. Last few years with bladder infections and prostitus, its hard to stop the stream once it starts so for security I now wear 24/7, Daytime at home and at work I wear Tranquility ATN's. they are thin and discrete. I wear a diaper cover pUL over them one size smaller than I need to keep them in place. I work till 2pm then come home and change into another ATN if I am running errands. If not I wear cloth All in ones with plastic pants to cut down on the costy of diapers. I get to bed about 11pm for reading etc, and change into dry 24/7 or similar 4000ml diapers and again add plastic pants for added leak protection. I also wear a diaper onsie and PJ Bottoms in the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back