Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksmith11

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
If i made a homemade diaper how much toilet paper will it take :D weird question is it even posible have been trying for a long time can not use towls

Toilet paper isn't that absorbent, best thing to use would be cotton wool, though I don't think that has the required absorption either.

Too much to be wearable? :laugh:

I've only heard of people using cotton towels and such as 'replacement' cloth diapers. I don't think you can get enough TP in there to actually be usable. If it's only the FEELING you want, you could always try shoving old clean socks in there for the bulk. But I still don't think it would be -quite- the same.

Question: Why can't you use towels? I think it would be much easier to use a towel to mimic a diaper and throw it in the wash with other things instead of having a mountain of crumbled up toilet paper you have to throw away.

Don't have a lot of towls but is it esay do clean the towls

Do you actually intend to use the diaper, or do you just want to wear it? Because if you want to use it, you're going to need a waterproof shell, or you'll make a mess. There are other threads on how to make those, just use the search option.

If you just want to wear it, cleaning is the same as always and not difficult at all. If you want to use it and want to avoid being discovered, you should rinse it out before throwing it in the wash, or it will smell. Handwashing it completely is unsanitary.

Thanks for the help

homemade cloth diapers are doable - you can make them decent quality and even functional, but they require time, effort, materials, and a bit of skill. You might be able to throw something acceptable together with little effort using a few large hand towels and some big folder clips.

disposable on the other hand is really not worth your time. there's no way to make something that could pass for even "poor" quality, so you're just going to waste your time and ultimately be disappointed with the outcome.

You could just see if stuffing a bunch of wadded up paper towels in your briefs does what you need it to, but don't expect to be able to use that sort of "diaper"!

I once made a duct tape diaper as kid. I made a sheet out of duct tape and cut the diaper shape out of that. I would use a shammy (sham wow!) As the absorbent material. It held as much as what a depends could hold. Plus the tape shell was reuseable

ramennoodles said:
I once made a duct tape diaper as kid. I made a sheet out of duct tape and cut the diaper shape out of that. I would use a shammy (sham wow!) As the absorbent material. It held as much as what a depends could hold. Plus the tape shell was reuseable

Duct tape really does fix everything. ;D

Still, a pretty cool idea.

I wore towels for cloth diapers for years and improvised plastic pants out of trash bags.

How can you make the trash bag not sound so loud

late in life i developed a form of urge incontinence and out of necessity I used paper towels stuffed in my shorts to get by. This is actually how I discovered I liked the feeling and it developed into a fetish and being a DL.

If you have to use paper a paper towel is much better than toilet paper which is made break down immediately so it can get processed in septic systems. Do not put paper towels into the toilet!

If i make a homemade diaper out of a trash bag it sounds super loud is there a way to make it less loud thanks for all the help :D

There's not really a way to silence a trash bag. XD At least none that I know of.

cloth covering over thin hard plastic can reduce the sound a bit. think briefs.

Thanks for all the help everyone will try making one

When and if you get the chance to get hold of some real ones, it'll be a lot of fun for you. :3 Good luck with crafting your home-made one in the meantime, though. :D

(I just KNEW someone would have an idea on how to make the trash bag be quiet!)

When and if you get the chance to get hold of some real ones, it'll be a lot of fun for you. :3 Good luck with crafting your home-made one in the meantime, though. :D

(I just KNEW someone would have an idea on how to make the trash bag be quiet!)

You shouldn't be too concerned about keeping this quiet. This is not the kind of diaper you wear around anyone who doesn't already know you're wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back