Poem just because

cannamommy

Mommy life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
When the sun sets my mind can not sleep. The moon provokes my inner thought.the stars an audience I can not appease.
Traveling from one monologue to the next stopping for a moment on saturns rings.
When I try to catch my breath I remember I’m in space
Don’t dare nod off
For the sun wants more as it again shines upon my face.

Reactions: dogboy and Woncrinklz
Hmmm... Let me think about this one... Insomnia?

Interesting poem and thoughts... Good job, cannamommy!

this is really good! I like the elements of outer space, and the transition back to morning at the end with a reluctance I sense there. Your line, "When I try to catch my breath I remember I'm in space" could be a reference to anxiety/not being able to breathe/when your chest feels tight at night and the thoughts are pouring in. I can relate to that feeling. Really good imagery and wording. Do you write poetry consistently?

Reactions: cannamommy
charmingotter said:
this is really good! I like the elements of outer space, and the transition back to morning at the end with a reluctance I sense there. Your line, "When I try to catch my breath I remember I'm in space" could be a reference to anxiety/not being able to breathe/when your chest feels tight at night and the thoughts are pouring in. I can relate to that feeling. Really good imagery and wording. Do you write poetry consistently?

you nailed the interpretation! kindred spirits? maybey, and poetry is something that I do for fun or when I need to get something off my chest, it also sparks when I am having a hard time.

cannamommy said:
When the sun sets my mind can not sleep. The moon provokes my inner thought.the stars an audience I can not appease.
Traveling from one monologue to the next stopping for a moment on saturns rings.
When I try to catch my breath I remember I’m in space
Don’t dare nod off
For the sun wants more as it again shines upon my face.

Poetry is often really seen as a girly thing or a thing that guys do poorly trying to impress girls XD

I like it though! It really captures the inner life of our own thoughts. The expectation and the confidence in tomorrow.

I don't really write poetry often, but seeing this nice one inspired me to write one of my own.

Blue skies white clouds
and
whiter clouds and bluer skies
when exhaling expanse expand
in my eyes.

The firmaments!

But then
whistling wind, dying wind
Yellow Orange Red.
Half-eyes half-glance
and then there's not but
Black
and twilight.

As finally, in dusk.

White and round
rising high
Thoughts found
a restful sigh.

WDDash said:
Poetry is often really seen as a girly thing or a thing that guys do poorly trying to impress girls XD

I like it though! It really captures the inner life of our own thoughts. The expectation and the confidence in tomorrow.

I don't really write poetry often, but seeing this nice one inspired me to write one of my own.

Blue skies white clouds
and
whiter clouds and bluer skies
when exhaling expanse expand
in my eyes.

The firmaments!

But then
whistling wind, dying wind
Yellow Orange Red.
Half-eyes half-glance
and then there's not but
Black
and twilight.

As finally, in dusk.

White and round
rising high
Thoughts found
a restful sigh.

I really enjoyed that!

Poem: My Wish

Due to a lack of space,
I can only regress rarely,
And because of hardship,
I can afford it barely,

But when I do,
I am happy,
Crawling around,
In a nappy,

Life can be tough,
For our kind of babies,
Especially with no caregivers,
Be that men or ladies,

I wish I could regress,
Every moment of every day,
Have a mommy to care for me,
Ga ga goo I would say,

I didn’t choose this life,
ABDL chose me,
I am never happier,
Than when I am a baby.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
charmingotter said:
Not consistently but often

The smiles from the floor warm my soul, hearing mommy, my heart flutters out of control.
Gratitude sings and spreads it’s wings when involved with my little beings.
Never thought this path I would walk, skipping and leaping when I hear the talk.
Mommy I am, mommy I will always be
In my arms the love of my baby
Shush now it’s time for bed , lay at my breast as I stroke your head.
To dream land you will go
Dance and play and forever be my little I pray

Reactions: littlemoosey
I wrote poetry all through my college years as a cathartic release from all the pressure I was under. Ironically, I read one of those poems today to my psychologist. It's called "The Secret of the Meadow". It's long but it ends with:

The seasons turn cold. The boy no longer races down the path.
He has lost sight of the once clear crystalline drop upon the leaf.
Those leaves are now falling, dry and brittle:
they have forgotten how the wind felt
when it passed through his hair.

There once was a man from Nantuckit.......

Back