Adult diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Over

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What diapers would you use to wet in all day and fill without it leaking?

Perhaps a pocket (cloth) diaper with some extra absorbent pads added, or any "premium" adult diaper. Cloth is overall the most cost effective and handles flooding well, whereas Crinklez are great if you prefer disposables.

Dry 24/7’s are by far the thickest/ most absorbing diaper I’ve ever worn.

Rearz has a great selection of disposables. All can be used for daywear. Crinklz is great for nightime.

Over said:

Daily wear and use is usually limited by:
- how thick of a diaper you're willing to wear or can be comfortable in
- how long your skin will tolerate wearing a wet diaper without developing a rash etc
- how much you are willing to spend a month on diapers
- and of course, how much are they going to have to hold

I think the first point is the most significant for most of us. Many of us would like to wear thicker diapers but they're just not practical. Too thick under the clothes we have to wear, too obvious, awkward walk, etc.

Over said:

Your question is highly dependent on how well hydrated someone stays. For me that used to be Crinklz, but lately I'm not so sure. Even with staying well hydrated I used to be able to go a full 24 hours in them without leaking. Unfortunately their latest two batches have had significantly less SAP, so now I can only go a maximum 18 hours with one diaper (if that, maybe more like 12 hours now). PeekABU will also last a good 18 hours without leaking, so I've been considering making them my go to diapers now.

All good points above. For me, I've found the best balance between comfort, discretion, and sheer absorbency to be ABU's PeekABU. If I put one on, I know that I'll be good to go for the rest of the day, if not the entire night as well, without leaks.

Also, if you want extra security against leaks no matter what diaper you're using, maybe look into some quiet, comfortable, and close-fitting plastic pants. They can quiet down noisy disposables and, as long as they fit tightly around your legs, will hold back the tide of leaks in a very impressive manner.

What would Be the best one I can buy over the counter like at Walmart or cvs or something or can I find these at a medical supply store

You will be missing out on the best stuff if you can only buy from places like Walmart, CVS, and chain Stores/Pharmacies as most stock really cheap products, not to say that they cant work, but you wont be able to make just a few cheap diapers last all day.

If you order online you can get much better stuff, but then you have to wait and you get what you pay for, you can get pretty good Adult Diapers at a modest price if you either stick with Medical brands (Dry 24/7, NorthShore, Abena, etc), or go with Crinklz which is probably the best you can get on a budget (from what I hear).

If you must stick to what you can get locally though, you can double up or buy smaller diapers to use as boosters and then the cheaper products wont seem as bad.

I have urge urinary incontinence that is severe enough that it means I basically have very little bladder control. I use the toilet when it’s convenient to do so, but I’ve needed to wear a diaper 24/7 for many years. I wore cloth diapers with plastic pants for many years because the early generations of disposable adult diapers were too prone to leaks for me to be able to be able to rely upon. Fortunately,high-end disposables are very much improved. My two current favourite brands are ConfyDry 24/7 and BetterDry. (I’m not into adult diapers with juvenile prints on them.)

Abena abriform X-plus m4 diapers and Molicare super plus diapers are very thick and absorbent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back