Diaper Tip for LGBT/Trans People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight99

Est. Contributor
Here's a little tip for some LGBT people, both in the ABDL community and out. For MTF trans people, a diaper actually conceals your genitals! No bulge! Whether just pull-ups or incontinence diapers or ABDL diapers, they hide everything! While conventional underwear does absolutely nothing (male or female underwear), a diaper under my outfits hides everything, with no tucking, taping, or anything else required! Even if someone's not an ABDL or incontinent (because pull-ups hold absolutely nothing) they should have some pull-ups or diapers on hand. Whether it's to help their confidence or help them pass, they do the trick :)

• Love
Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, SalemRose, DiaperArch and 1 other person
I've been enjoying this for over 6 years now. Wearing my fullcut panties over my diaper
and having smooth front with little bulge. Being small down there also helps.

This is one of the reasons why I think so many trans people I know are ABDL or Little. That, and the hormones for MtF can leave people with the sudden urge to go...

Reactions: SalemRose and Sapphyre
And when SRS goes wrong, you can use your diaper.

Its funny how for decades now, my thick cloth diapers and plastic pants give a very feminine shape under a baby dress. Under day clothes, I am much more discreet but even so, the 'front bulge' is completely hidden under a nappy:)

It is amazing what you girls real faux make-believe wanna-be etc. can get away with wearing a skirt or even a dress.
Now for the macho guy it is going to have to be a kilt to get the same hiding capacity under that bulky diaper.
Probably just as well trying to blend in without radical exposure.

babylock1 said:
It is amazing what you girls real faux make-believe wanna-be etc. can get away with wearing a skirt or even a dress.
Now for the macho guy it is going to have to be a kilt to get the same hiding capacity under that bulky diaper.
Probably just as well trying to blend in without radical exposure.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by faux or make-believe girls, but if you mean transwomen, that's rather offensive.

Posted as a form of forum literary license - there was no offense intended - only what you personally perceived.

babylock1 said:
Posted as a form of forum literary license - there was no offense intended - only what you personally perceived.

When you used the terms 'faux' and 'make believe', were you referring to transwomen? If not, I'm curious what group of people you meant.

The reason transwomen take offense at being called 'faux' or 'make believe' women is that they feel that they are the gender that they are transitioning to become. To label a transwoman as a "fake" woman shows a disregard for her feelings and identity. While that might be true at a chromosomal level, this does not make the labeling any less hurtful to someone who wants only to be seen as a woman like any other woman.

Great advice.

Dude...that's like way fucked up. As someone who honestly doesn't know what gender I truly am, that registers in my mind as "Stop living in a way that makes you comfortable and start living in a way that makes society comfortable." I'm not gonna sit here and try to change your opinion on transgender people, but I will tell you to keep words of hate away from their targets, since the only purpose of saying something like that is to spread hate and spread hurt, which you very successfully did. Thanks dude. Keep up the bad work. :threadjacked::twocents::soapbox:

HoganBunny said:
When you used the terms 'faux' and 'make believe', were you referring to transwomen? If not, I'm curious what group of people you meant.

The reason transwomen take offense at being called 'faux' or 'make believe' women is that they feel that they are the gender that they are transitioning to become. To label a transwoman as a "fake" woman shows a disregard for her feelings and identity. While that might be true at a chromosomal level, this does not make the labeling any less hurtful to someone who wants only to be seen as a woman like any other woman.

I took make believe as Sissies personally who arent transgender

if we take back the original subject, and that people displaying their non respect was sanctioned!

- - - Updated - - -

For my part it's been a long time since I use disposable diapers to hide my male parts unconsciously (it's been a very long time since I understood that this reason existed, in addition to other ordinary reasons, comfort, practicality, self-confidence ...

Thank you HoganBunny and Starlight99.

im trans too, but sometimes despise myself for it

BabyGurlAlexa, I know how you feel. Sometimes, I feel very embarrassed or ashamed of how I am, despite the fact that I ultimately have no say in the matter. Really, nobody has any say in it. As someone who truly has no idea what gender they are, the only thing that makes it worse is when other people throw labels and opinions into the mix just to suit their own beliefs and desires. Basically, just be yourself, be the amazing girl you know you are, and don't worry about anyone else. If you aren't at a place where you can be around people who love you and accept you, work to get there. Just know I'm in your corner. <3 :)

Reactions: Mal8
That’s why I hate my penis. I love disposable diapers because they hide my disgusting penis I should of never been born with.

Reactions: NinaAlex
Starlight99 said:
Here's a little tip for some LGBT people, both in the ABDL community and out. For MTF trans people, a diaper actually conceals your genitals! No bulge! Whether just pull-ups or incontinence diapers or ABDL diapers, they hide everything! While conventional underwear does absolutely nothing (male or female underwear), a diaper under my outfits hides everything, with no tucking, taping, or anything else required! Even if someone's not an ABDL or incontinent (because pull-ups hold absolutely nothing) they should have some pull-ups or diapers on hand. Whether it's to help their confidence or help them pass, they do the trick :)
I found that out ages ago, and without really accepting that I'm trans, it was definitely one of the big reasons I liked to wear diapers so much.
Hiding the biggest source of dysphoria.

Reactions: Sapphyre
Diapers can be or are very uni-sexual.
Whether wearing diapers or not as long as the outer clothing is not TIGHT - Form Fitting revealing all
and open to eyeball crotch inspection - nothing to fear here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back