Not open for further replies.

LimeBloodedNoir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
I love diapers but I hate this. I hate not being able to go anywhere without borderline peeing myself.
Anxious? WELP!!! Time for my blatter to mess up!

Im so anious and parinoid.
I havent been drinking water so this would not happen and i need to stop this adiction of self hurt.

Any tips?

Perhaps scare yourself?
You might wanna dwell on documentaries about dialysis and how life without proper working kidneys is to help you realize that a diaper full of piss is quite nice in comparison to such a fate.
Bad hydration or even dehydration will get you closer to kidney damage/malfunction.

Despite all progress and positive experiences, yes - wearing diapers all the time can be a really downer at times. And sometimes limit your possible actions, true. I been all through it and can relate to this feelings. You need to come at terms with soaked diapers. The more you see them as a barrier, the worse it get´s. Focusing on the positive aspects of being able to go out and having fun without messing my clothing and surroundings has helped me a lot to become even thankful of diapers. They are redemption for me - otherwise I would dig myself in and die in solitude.

And while I´m typing this I´m sitting in a notably filled crinklz that I´ve worn while at work(now for like 14 hours to be precise) and enjoying an after work beer.

Cheers(quite literally this time)

I'm guilty of not getting proper hydration and I've been fighting it back to a normal level all week. Still sometimes looks like I've pissed out iced tea. O_O (WHICH I KNOW IS HORRIBLE HYDRATION.)

It's not helping me any that it's super hot and humid and I have to work in a hot building all night. :p

The way I get around not wanting to drink anything is by having cute cups/sports bottles. Honestly it helps me a lot. I think it's a mental thing. Water in a plain cup = icky nasty blegh but water in my kitty cat bottle = delicious nectar.

It took me a bit to get around the idea of needing to wear some kind of protection, too. There were at least two or three times when I said "No. It's all in my head. I'm going out in regular undies!" The last time I leaked in my pants and I said "OK...this is a thing now. D:"

Thank you. Im so sorry.
Im just so sick of being parinoid all the time. Its even more misserable on my period.

I think im just in a sour mood due to only having depends that, not only leak threw the leg arias, but it even soaks threw the diapers itself. Like- Where it should hold the pee, a spot will still get wet on the diaper and I just spent so much time crying...

Im sick and i feel aweful.

But thank you so so so much. It means the world...

A leaking diaper is indeed a sour thing. It kinda contradicts it´s whole purpose.
Does this happen at the first wetting of the diaper or at the second? Can you name the exact product you are using currently?
Please don´t wither in despair. I´m very positive the situation can be improved.

Cheers

Dehydration is never a good thing. "LifeInPlastic" brought up a good point about taking care of your kidneys. I recently went through a kidney stone (likely caused by dehydration due to extreme flu-like sickness earlier this summer) which lead to a kidney infection and Sepsis. I lived, but 1 in 6 don't!

Before I had access to better diapers I used a large baby diaper as an insert inside the plastic backed Depend diapers. When I got now creative, I figured out how to separate the padding from the plastic backing just above the padding in the back (without ripping the plastic). This allowed me to insert the baby diaper (later on I switched to the Tena overnight pads) behind the Depend padding. It took a little time but made the Depend much more effective.

-Ieyasu

first thing is diapers are just underware this also goes for pull ups next thing to do is get you a diaper or pull up you feel safe in by that i mean it works well for you holds well and fits well with you in every day life to do this you need to find a company that will send you samples i really like www.northshorecare.com i have got mine from them for many years when i needed a new company they was very helpful in getting me samples and ideas to get the right one for me to get the right one for you you need to drink plenty of water tea what ever hits your fancy to get the out put up there where it needs to be so you can get a real world idea what it will take to keep you safe and not leak the first few times you do diaper changes it may be good to find someone you feel safe with that will help you with the tab placement i have to do this cause i am in a wheelchair and aides have to just change as needed no its not fun but it is what it is after you find a diaper or pull up to meet your needs things will be so much better for you

OP, you just need to get better diapers. Seriously. Having poor "cheap" diapers that leak on you is a sure fire way to make anyone hate needing diapers.

And yeah, purposefully dehydrating your body is seriously bad for your health. It can lead to long term, and painful, consequences. Even death. Do not ever dehydrate yourself! The World Health Organization recommends you start with 64oz of liquids per day, AND increase that amound depending on your weight, weather, etc. That's over 2 liters per day!

It may seem contradictory, but having more water in your pee helps diapers to absorb it all just that much better. Your pee won't smell anywhere near as bad, if at all, too. Of course, more pee means you will need even better diaper still. I highlt recommend Confidry24/7, Northshore Supreme, Betterdry/Crinklz, or PeekABU. You will also be surprised their overall per-day cost is usually much cheaper than "cheap" brands too, since you will need to change them much less often. And as a bonus, these diapers funtion well enough that you can trust they won't leak on you very easily. You'll be much happier using them, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back