feeling loved

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLdad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Alright, well I have been out of town for work for a little bit now and what I came home to absolutely Blew my mind! this was at the beginning of this last weekend.

My relationship with my fiance has been evolving in ways that I never thought possible! I came home from a business trip and as I walked in the door I get the ever so distinct smell of mac-n-cheese and hot dogs....this is my favorite dinner lol its always held a place in my heart from when i was little and always takes me back. I was surprised because my Fiance usually Scoffs when i want it. before I came out to her about all of this she used to give me this look like what are you a kid ( inside im shaking my head yes) anyway, im a little surprised but nothing could have prepared me for what was comeing next. she told she would serve dinner up once I got out of the shower.

I took my shower and when I came out there before me was one of my diapers and my onsie....for a split second a cold chill shot down my spine because for starters I have never just left those kind of things out and secondly I have always done my absolute best to hide these items from sight.

Cue my fiance walking in the bedroom. for a second i wanted to pounce on the items laying out in the open but then realized she must have been the one to put them out, like a cartoon i looked at her and back at the diaper and onsie multiple times, she broke the silence by saying its ok i put them out for you. my response was " uhhh.....are you sure?" and witht he ellegance of her whole sould she walked over kissed and told me that after a long business trip that she wanted to take care of me!

WHAT!!! AM I IN THE TWIGHLIGHT ZONE!!!

with that she walked me over to the bed and with the loving care of a mommy diapered me got me in my onsie and told me to pick a movie while she dished up dinner. of course my go to is Moana!! love that freakin movie lol anyway we ate dinner and cuddled. Now im usually the big spoon but she cuddled me , stroked my hair and ran her fingers on my back which i like to call soft fingers and before i knew it I was asleep! this was by far the best day in my life! I slept through the night it was amazing! the rest of the weekend I decided to pay it forward and pampered her and treated her like my queen!

I love how you to care for each other it's definantly a special bond and the pampering going both ways shows how much you two care for each other enjoy your little time and everything in life congrats to you both :3

That is so amazing! Special girl you have there! I'm so jealous! Thats so huge and I hope that you remember that and you're relationship stays awesome, even through your trials!

Such a great story and I'm happy for you both! Obviously a lot of love there!

RG

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Wow, that sounds amazing. You two sound like a match made in heaven. I wish you two the best of luck :)

hmmm, she also wrote a post on here.

What I like about this was not that you got a chance to experience that but you recognized it took her a lot of effort to come out of her comfort zone to do this. She went above and beyond. My favorite part war that you wanted to treat her like a queen she wants and deserves. Your relationship is of top a good start. The give and take needs to happen on both sides. The way one needs to feel loved isn't the way the other needs it. Often times they are very different. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SGP771 using Tapatalk

Good for you. I am proud of your fiance, she has come a long way in a short time.

It's pretty cool hearing both sides of the story like this. And as mentioned, your fiance has come a long way in finally accepting this part of yourself. Just remember though this is only one part you need to share with her, so make sure to "pamper" her as your old self as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back