Things to do when in Littlespace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wristlost

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some fun ideas to try for when I'm feeling little. What are your favorite things to do when in little space?

Hm.

It depends on how little you are, really. I'm around 4-5 years old, so I prefer things like:

coloring
doing simple craft kits
reading small books and listening to longer stories on CD
listening to kid's music
watching cartoons
playing with toys (At my regression age these are trains, building blocks, and such, not rattles and teethers!)

Obvious:

Play with toys and watch juvenile cartoons.

I usually just do whatever I'd normally do TBH. I'll just be in padding and footed PJs whilst doing so.

Yeah, I like to watch little kid's cartoons. They can be a lot of fun.

Do not forget to "Suck Your Thumb(s)".

Same here lol. Play with toys and watch baby shows. Once in a blue moon I'll watch a Big Kid show like Arthur, Cyberchase, or George Shrinks, but usually I watch things specifically designed for babies, like Teletubbies, Barney & Friends or Sesame Street. I'm also quite fond of Blues Clues XD. I tend to check the ratings on kid shows that most parents probably wouldn't care if their infant saw, like Loony Toons. Little me isn't allowed to watch that lol. Way too violent and obnoxious, bad rolemodels, and not educational enough.

Also, it's not enough to just watch the shows, I have to enthusiastically particpate as well. XD

Sadly my favorite movie series isn't entirely age-appropriate for me, (Toy Story).

I'm a really big Power Rangers fan(hence Maux's current shirt, hehe) so I like to watch that, and then there's the Lion Guard, and I've been picking up more current Cartoons like Amazing World of Gumball and Craig of the Creek.

Usually watching Disney movies and napping!

Messing

I actually bought a big easel recently and have thoroughly enjoyed fingerpainting on it as of late, but only when I'm really feeling the mood. Otherwise, I get up earlier than I normally do and play old school video games until I get tired enough for a nap.

I'll watch childhood cartoons usually. I'll try to empty my mind, there are trance videos on youtube that can help you relax and get into littlespace.

I've honestly been having a rare time when I'm NOT in little space. O_O I'm usually in there most of the time, but lately I've been like "Muhahaha. Time to be bigga woozle." :p

I'm sure before the weekend is over I'll be back to being little again. LOL

well i fully embraced my little self last night and i put together a my little pony 30 piece puzzle set my biological mom bought me as a gag gift 3 years ago while having netflix on besides me playing, you guessed it. My little pony. Was great fun. i know every little is different but im a little who is into cute things and i cant find anything cuter than ponies so :p

quietcutie said:
well i fully embraced my little self last night and i put together a my little pony 30 piece puzzle set my biological mom bought me as a gag gift 3 years ago while having netflix on besides me playing, you guessed it. My little pony. Was great fun. i know every little is different but im a little who is into cute things and i cant find anything cuter than ponies so :p

Ha! My sister and I watched an episode of MLP when I was in littlespace once, she knows a lot about it and decided to introduce me to it. It's a cute show! Gumball is my personal favorite and so is Spongebob, but I haven't really seen any cartoons in a long time since I don't really watch TV all that much. I'd like to watch a lighthearted movie again with family, we haven't done that in a while and I love being around them. It's not the same when you're alone at school!

Fingerpainting sounds really fun! I'd love to try it when I'm home from school, since I don't have a convenient place to put utensils and such in my apartment.

SillyLiam said:
Usually watching Disney movies and napping!

sounds like a good life at any age tbh :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back