At what age

Robert1

Est. Contributor
At what age did you start wearing again and what do you think about the minors today who want to wear would you let them?

I nipped a baby diaper or a pull up every once in a while growing up. I had 2 younger brothers so they were usually available. The day I turned 16 and got my driver’s license in 1998 I went to Walmart after school and bought a sample pack of Depends with tabs.

I’m not sure how I would handle it with my son. He’s just 11 months old. At the moment I’m thinking I would allow him to earn wearing time through good behavior or doing chores.

I went back to wearing diapers at age 10 or so, stealing from the neighbors then buying my own packs with birthday money (secretly) As a 33yr old adult I love wearing diapers, I have an awesome girlfriend that also likes when I wear, I have an excellent network of friends that like diapers so I can safely say that I have a safety net and support group.
Minors on the other hand... yes I once was one, yes while I was a teenager I wore diapers for sexual gratification, but to be blunt, as an adult I don't want anything to do with anyone under the age of 21. Its one of those things, live and let live, but don't cross the line and get involved.

I was around 12 or 13 when I got back into diapers, but didn't get ones I could actually fit into and that were good quality until much later (I started with the better medical style diapers that XP Medical had a good like maybe 5 or 6 years back when the products were better and the company had their previous owner).

6-7,... 10-13,............. 26-29............................57. I am in for life now, not going back. They are me, they comfort me, relax me and they just feel right. They fixed my life and my wife and I are closer than ever. She is a wonderful mommy, I am blessed.

Actual proper diapers on a consistent basis - 18
When did my interest start, when I started stuffing my underwear - probably 14

I do feel that minors need to know they aren't alone, but they should not be interacting much with adults.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When puberty hit, around 7th grade, so did the desire to wear diapers. I was to scared to go out and buy diapers, so underwear wetting had to do.

I was ten when my brothers and I got into a fight out in the barn and Jim kicked me hard in the lower abdomen. He was trying for the crotch I'm pretty certain.
And I spent the next 3 weeks in diapers and plastic panties. After that I spent the next twelve years using "feminine napkins" to deal with the leaking.

Around six or seven was my first time experimenting, volunterily. I struggled with bed wetting a lot growing up, but detested diapers when they were forced on me. Around 10 I found a couple depends after my mom's surgery. They were huge on me but I didn't care, and then randomly as I got access to baby diapers. I bought my first pullups at 15 and first depends at 17. I was on and off for years, then around 7 years ago I started struggling with bed wetting again, so back to diapers I went. My wife hates um but prefers that I wear over waking up in a wet bed. A couple months ago, I bought my first abdl diapers, which were amazing! I was super scared to wear in front of her but other than a couple odd looks, she hasn't complained.

As far as kids, I don't know, honestly, while I have learned to accept this in myself, I would not wish these struggles on ANYONE, especially my own kids! If it came to it, my wife would be against it for sure, but I'd try to support them. Oddly enough, one of my daughters friend, he's 10, is actually into diapers.. I found out when he was encouraging my 9yo to try on one of her little sisters diapers and showed her he was wearing one of them already... Awkward! Needless to say, we had a few left over in the bathroom after my little one potty trained, and every time he would come over with his family, I'd find a used baby diaper in the bathroom trash.

Somewhere a half decade or so back there is a thread like this I recall replying to but it is a good one so... At 5 I was hooked watching a friend's baby sister being changed in the cloth diaper era. I wet my first makeshift at age seven and played with them off & on till my early twentys. I nicked a few disposable baby diapers from a daycare I maintained and quickly started buying my own regularly. I was in my late 30s when I started buying adult cloth and disposable diapers, had to be desecrate with the EXs & kids and all. By 50 I was alone again and have worn most every nite since (I'm 59 now).
Having raised kids I would not encourage them to wear diapers beyond normal age, if I found them wearing for fun I would not encourage them, not punish them but somehow teach them to be desecrate. Thankfully it never came up.

I've wanted diapers since before I can remember, literally. I transitioned to wearing 24/7 at age 20. So I'd be a complete hypocrite if I didn't allow a kid to continue wearing diapers if that's what they really wanted. I'd still try and encourage them to potty train though.

I was maybe 5 or 6 when I knew i like diapers and babystuff. So clearly a minor. Nothing changed, even with the hell my parents let me walk through after they noticed. So I'm pro minor, but they have to be protected and enlightened.

I started wearing diapers again when I was 6 or 7 years old, I would take diapers from the baby’s room and stuff them in my underwear, it was not until I was a teenager that I learned how to take two diapers and make one to fit me out of the two.
Was caught many times, punished every time up to my 16 th year of life. Did not discourage me from wanting to wear diapers.
Pre-teen and teenage children should have the choice to wear diapers if they want to and their parents can afford to keep them in diapers, once a child is old enough to get s job after school they should start purchasing their own diapers if they want to wear them, at least help pay for the diapers.
When and where it is possible it should be up to the child if they want to potty train.

Just to add to my post....
If I had kids..... I would potty train them so they could be diaper free if they choose. If they choose diapers, I would sit down and discuss it with them. I'd find out if they just wanted them around the house, or they wanted to wear all the time including school. I'd make sure they understood that they will be found out if they wear to school and may be teased and made fun of, but I would support them the best that I could.

I'd think by the time they were 7 or 8 in that range... they should be changing themselves and that will be their responsibility from then on out. If you run out of diapers, but it on the shopping list. No wasting diapers unnecessarily either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was 6 when I knew, then I stole one from my baby sister at 8. I had them on my mind around 12, but I was very sociable with neighbor friends so I didn't act on it. I kind of played with them off and on between 13-14. At 16 I got the idea to buy them myself. High school years were bad and I don't really remember anything, I also stopped wearing completely. I got the idea to start wearing again at 20 when I was in college. I was having a hard time being a young adult, and I contributed diapers to being part of an illness that I had to fight and get rid of. I converted in this time around 25, after a major bout of depression. I was wearing during that time, even during the day under my clothes. Then years 26-30 it was off and on, I was in a situation where I could not wear at all, but had dreams about them.

Now I am 31, and I hope I can get a better handle on the situation being more mature and balanced. I'm still active in Church and work, still have issues with anxiety and depression... Still go back to diapers, but I have a more healthy attitude about it all. I have convictions about certain things, so I keep it within a healthy and positive boundary so it doesn't get out of control and I am resisting the shame and purging.

I am wondering if during this current experiment that I will move away from diapers naturally, maybe I will eventually lose interest. Or maybe it will become a part of my life that I accept and live with peacefully.

I can’t say the exact age, but I was roughly 13 or so, middle school age. It’s a long story as to how I got back into them, and it’s floating around somewhere on the forums.

As for how I feel about minors interested in them? It’s a tough subject in my opinion. As much as I do think everyone should be entitled to do as they please within reason, I would definitely have my kids potty trained. If there was some interest down the road at some point, I’d sit down and have a deep conversation with them about it. Depending on how the conversation went would dictate how I’d move forward, but I wouldn’t have a problem with my kids wearing diapers as long as it was within reason. Obviously, I wouldn’t want my kids to get teased in school or anything, so it’d be something they do at home only. To be honest though, I hope it doesn’t come up.

I was 17 when I started wearing diapers 24/7 as I was bedbound for a year with a chronic illness. I began to get some daytime control back at 18, but I was still using Goodnights and pull-ups in the day. As my incontinence worsened again, I went back to taped diapers 24/7 last year. As such I’ve been in diapers my whole adult life.

I’m not yet sure if I’m going to have kids as my health issues could be genetic. (We don’t know) However, if I do (or if I adopt) I want my kids not to be afraid of diapers, to help avoid the stigma. I’ll make sure they’re toilet trained but I’d also keep a pack of diapers on hand. I wouldn’t be comfortable with the idea of them wearing 24/7 all the time unless they needed them for medical reasons, but if they were sick or going on a long journey that would be different. And if they had bedwetting issues then it wouldn’t be a problem at all. And if they wanted to wear a diaper like their dad does to see how it feels, then that would be okay. Better that than having them tease me for wearing them.

As I wear for medical need, I don’t want to hide this from my family. I shouldn’t feel ashamed of this.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002.

I’ve known I liked diapers since age 5. I’d steal my cousin’s diapers whenever we’d visit my aunt and uncle; I was eventually caught, and didn’t wear again till I was...23, when those urges welled up again and I discovered that being a diaper lover was an actual thing. I’m now 38.

As for a kid wanting to wear? Why not? I wish I could’ve worn when I was a kid! :p

I was 17 when I started wearing diapers 24/7 as I was bedbound for a year with a chronic illness. I began to get some daytime control back at 18, but I was still using Goodnights and pull-ups in the day. As my incontinence worsened again, I went back to taped diapers 24/7 last year. As such I’ve been in diapers my whole adult life.

I’m not yet sure if I’m going to have kids as my health issues could be genetic. (We don’t know) However, if I do (or if I adopt) I want my kids not to be afraid of diapers, to help avoid the stigma. I’ll make sure they’re toilet trained but I’d also keep a pack of diapers on hand. I wouldn’t be comfortable with the idea of them wearing 24/7 all the time unless they needed them for medical reasons, but if they were sick or going on a long journey that would be different. And if they had bedwetting issues then it wouldn’t be a problem at all. And if they wanted to wear a diaper like their dad does to see how it feels, then that would be okay. Better that than having them tease me for wearing them.

As I wear for medical need, I don’t want to hide this from my family. I shouldn’t feel ashamed of this.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002.

Back