At what age

i did not start to wear again until well into adulthood. all through grade and part of highschool my cousin and i were bed wetters. i so wanted my mom and aunt mary to put us back into diapers so we would not wake up soaked every morning. they never did. so, of course i would let a kid who wanted diapers have them. i would even buy them for him.

I was 8 years old and got caught, I ended up going to a therapist for evaluation. The therapist found me to be normal. It never was addressed directly unless I blocked it out of my mind.

If I had a child doing the same thing, I guess I might have done the same thing. Because a person that young is barely above the age of reason. I would be concerned there was some darker psychological reason. Being who I am now, and how I have struggled with various difficulties.. I guess I might tell him I love him first. But honestly I don't know what to say after that.

I started wearing again in the 8th grade

I started wearing Goodnites around 13 years old. I only weighed around 125 pounds all the way from age 13 through age 25, so the original sizes fit well.

Once I could drive at age 16, I would buy Depends or store brand medium adult diapers which were mostly plastic-backed at that time, and once I was in college, I started ordering Molicares, Attends, and Abenas online.

I occasionally grabbed one or two from a cousins bag as a kid... Or from the closet at my grandparents house... But it wasn't until i finally worked up the nerve in college that i went to a store and bought some store brand adult diapers. I was disappointed by the cloth backing at first (and the store brand pullups were pathetic) until i found the three tabbed overnight plastic backed depends (back when they were ok). Those were my favorite for years. I'd occasionally drive thirty miles out of town just to buy a pack with cash. I ran into someone i knew once while in the diaper aisle, and started going well out of my way to avoid that.

I was probably around 12 years old when I started wearing again. I used to steal diapers from the nursery at church. It sucked because it was so conflicting to steal from my church but I couldn’t overcome the urges.

I stopped wearing at around 19-20, mainly because I had no idea that adult diapers were still plastic backed. I only like plastic backed diapers so once Luvs made the switch in the early 2000’s, that effectively ended my diaper wearing.

At age 25 I discovered that not only were most adult diapers still plastic backed but also, there were adult baby diapers too. I started wearing again & haven’t stopped since. That was about 10 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I discovered my fascination for nappies and plastic pants around 4yo. I found a pair of plastic pants at a friends house, and snuck them on. I remember going i to town with my dad to a barber shop for a haircut. After my turn, dad sent me outside to sit whilst he had his done. So I sat, and surreptitiously played with the plastic pants through my shorts leg holes. All the while trying to hide what I was doing from dad. Even then, I knew that wearing plastic pants was wrong.

Well, we got home, and shortly after, I was sprung. Dad flipped his shit, and i spent the next hour under a cold shower wearing nothing but those plastic pants. Mum eventually saved me.

Because of my bowel IC issues, Id be randomly punished by being placed in a nappy, often nappied in front of family and/or relatives. Every time Id run away happy. I think I even cheekily asked for plastic pants at one stage too!

Later, mum was told by a doctor to put me back into nappies, which she did for a day or so, but stopped - too time consuming washing nappies. I'd have no doubt that if it was in todays age, Id have been in disposables permanently.

Whilst I was in uni, I lived at home. I bought baby disposables, started using those to both get off, and to keep clean. I still had bowel IC issues, but that was slowly clearing away. I left the packet underneath my desk, out of sight of any prying eyes. Alas, at the same time, I was also deep in Transgender issues, so my mum would goni to my room and hunt down my girl clothes. Of course she found my nappies.

She would confiscate my girl clothes, but let me know my nappies were safe in their hidey hole. She never threw them away. I presumed that she was tacitly ok with them, so long as i was buying them and managing my IC issue, and she didnt have to deal with dirty pants in the wash.

Ill never get to have kids, so Ill never get to deal with the issue of pre-teen/teens seeking nappies for thrill or comfort or need. If I did, Id be like some of the others here, Id question them, cauthion, but otherwise support them in whatever they decided.

I first discovered them when I was 13 - 14 when I stumbled upon a Danish ABDL website. I only really experimented with it for a short amount of time because it was too risky with my parents around, though. I got back into diapers last year when I moved out from home age the age of 22 and could freely use without anyone discovering.
As for minors, I feel like it's fine for them to wear but would hope they'd only interact with people their own age.

My interest has been around as long as I can remember. I've only actually worn a couple of times in practice due to (lack of) money.

I'll never be able to have kids of my own, but if I did, I'd be a massive hypocrite to tell them not to. Plus, it's harmless. I'd much rather let my hypothetical children wear diapers if they wanted. It's better than getting into more destructive behaviors. I'd still encourage potty training, but I'd leave that decision up to them.

My interest probably started back when i was about 5 or 6. Would steal my little sister and brothers diapers when we were put down for our nap. I never used them back then just wore them. I was caught many many times and spanked everytime i got caught. I even hid all my underwear one time right before a bath to see if my mom would put me in a diaper. Didnt work instead she presented me with some frilly pink panties which at that point i told her where they were.

At about age 7 or 8 the diapers dried up and i didnt get a chance to wear again until about 10 years old. My little brother had a bedwetting issue abd parents bought some goodnites. Got caught a few times then also cause they started hiding them in their closet. After those dried up.

Age 13-15 i would steal pullups from the daycare my mom worked at i somehow never managed to get caught with that.

Age 16 i stole one of my nieces diapers when my older sister was visiting. I pooped it but then panicked as by that point my niece was only having occasional wet accidents. In a panic after dumping the mess in the toliet i ripped the diaper apart and tried to flush it. It got pretty far down but then the toilet clogged. My step dad found it when he snaked the toliet to unclog it.
Mom sat me down but i still didnt really understand my feelings she sent me to a therapist but i was so mortified i refused to talk about it.

Age 18-19 i was occasionally stealing my nieces goodnites since went through a bedwetting stage as well.

Age 19-20 i would spend any money i was able to get and ride my bike a mile down the road and buy goodnites. Which was the first time i ever bought any. Was crazy scared but it got slightly easier each time.

Age 21-23 i realized the goodwill down the street sold adult diapers. I used money from my part rime job to buy them. Most were crappy cloth back besides once or twice i managed to find some plastic backed that were my size.

Age 23 i had a car and realized i could buy adult diapers online. And have been wearing almost daily ever since when i get home from work.

I'm a DL since I was about 5, with what I would call a liquid transition between being potty trained at the age of two to two and half until the day I stole a nappy from a baby cousin with four and a half.
Between, there happened a few diaper related things I have a conscious memory about but I couldn't single out one of these occasions to say 'that's it'. Talk about liquid transition ;)

So yeah, between four and a half to five I became a DL.

I’ve known that I like to wear nappies since I was about 11 years old (2000, that would be).

In early 2000, around March, I sort of had a bedwetting issue. That meant my mother started prompting me to wear nappies during the night. These weren’t the DryNites/UnderJams pull-up-type things (I don’t think those existed then), but just some of the larger Huggies/Pampers (my mother tried a week of each brand IIRC, and I have exactly one of each left). Wearing them made me realise that I actually liked wearing them and preferred them to normal underwear. Even after I stopped bedwetting, I continued wearing some of the nappies that I’d been given casually in my bedroom. Thankfully I was never caught!

Growing up I was in nappies day and night until I was at least 5 years old and until I was 8 or 9 at night. I went back to nappies at night during my teens and wore them until I was almost 22 when I finally became reliably dry at night.
I am back in nappies 24/7 now.

- - - Updated - - -

Growing up I was in nappies day and night until I was at least 5 years old and until I was 8 or 9 at night. I went back to nappies at night during my teens and wore them until I was almost 22 when I finally became reliably dry at night.
I am back in nappies 24/7 now.

I can’t remember when age it was when I started. I do remember wearing them when I could get my hands on them,like when my sister was still in diapers and potty training. Then I also remember getting my hands on them while being at the babysitters house there was plenty of times I remember getting them there and plenty of times being caught either by the babysitter or my parents. Then I do remember turning 16 and going to Walmart and buying size 6 diapers and goodnites pull ups. A good female friend of mine even went with me to buy my first pack after turning 16. Then I discovered the pampers size 7 and was ordering online and snatching up the boxes before my parents got home. Also still bought diapers at Walmart. 30 year old now still wearing but using ab/dl diapers.

As for minors I think when they are of age to make the decision on their own and pay for their diapers is fine or their parents are willing to pay for the diapers . I don’t think they should ever be denied the option though. As I have found it helps me in many different ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Five (about 1978-9). I took a pair of plastic pants from my younger brother's changing table and hid it in my bedroom, against the wall behind a desk. At night, I'd creep out of bed, quietly, retrieve them, and put them on... just sitting there for a few minutes, wearing the plastic pants against my skin. One night I made a bit too much noise doing this, and I heard my mom coming up the stairs to my room. Quickly, I got back in bed. Mom then opened the door and told me to go to sleep, as I lay there wearing only plastic pants under the blanket.

I figured I'd wait until she was asleep, then put the pants away... instead, I fell asleep. When she woke me for school the next morning, she found that I was wearing plastic pants - told me to put them away and get ready for school. I returned the pants to the changing table, and nothing was ever said of this again.

My brother grew out of diapers later that year or the next, so I had almost no access after that. We had used cloth diapers, and a few were still around to be used as cleaning rags, and I'd occasionally put one of these in my underwear.

Age 4 or 5, I forget which, but, I wet the bed still. Parents had me wear only plastic pants to bed. Anyways I complained the waistbands gave me a rash, so I was given a choice of underwear or plastic pants. I choose underwear. Huge mistake.

Anyways later on after I was out of the plastic pants, I had to go poop, but there was someone in the bathroom. They neglected to tell me what to do in that situation, so instead of pooping my pants, I decided to put the plastic pants that were in my closet on and poop in those. I forgot about them laying there in the closet with drying poop in it. Well, they were found. I still remember the situation as clear as day as my mother absolutely lost it, screaming. Age 7-8 I remembered this and it pretty much started out my desires to wear them again. I would dream and make stories about me wearing them when I was in bed at night.
I would also have to wear pull-ups to bed when we went out to vacation, but I was still fixed on the plastic pants.

Age 9 I managed to find a pair of those plastic pants, they still fit very well. One of the best times of my life I had wearing, and pooping in those, I would clean them in the sink.
Again at age 10, but by this time I had grown and they didn't fit well, In fact I could pee in them and it wouldn't leak out. With frequent raids on my room I could never hide these long so it never lasted too long. (Besides the plastic pants/diapers I never did anything wrong, never understood why they had to come in and go through my stuff)

By age 12 I had also started to poop the pull-ups that were left in the closet. But I had been found out again, mother screamed at me like you wouldn't believe. I still have nightmares about it, I lost all trust in her.

By age 16 I had started to work so I had money, I would go and buy pull-ups and wear those. Age 18 Had to start wearing Goodnights.
19 Found an adult sized plastic pant like thing. Got found out again.
18-28 Wore and wet Goodnights pretty often.
28 Bought my first real adult sized plastic pants and AB/DL diapers. Also first found out about ADISC long after DPF closed.

I didn't have much access like some of the rest of you after reading many of the replies above. I had also started pooping my underwear sometimes since I had no diapers. But these days mine is acidic and runny all the time, its no fun.
And if I had a kid, I would certainly allow them to wear diapers for fun, or if needed for night time.

Back