Little bedtime: is your bedroom door open, closed, or locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on if I go to bed alone or with the hubby. If I go alone I close the door so I won't hear the television, If he comes with me we leave it open so the dog can come and go as he pleases.

My bedroom door is always open at least a few inches so my cat can get in and out of my room during the night.

My bedroom door is always open.i dont care if my wife see me just in a diaper the hot days of summer.
I did the same thing when i was living with my parents,before and after the accident that make me incotinent.

Closed but not locked. That keeps me safe and the pets out

feetintrouble said:
What happens with your bedroom door at night, or for afternoon nap? Is it what you the little want, or what your big wants?

Once I'm tucked up in my little bed, for afternoon nap or for the night, my bedroom door is closed, and firmly locked, so I can't wander out. I easily succumb to temptation, and I have been known to sneak out when I should be in bed, or to walk in my sleep. I feel safer when I hear the door being bolted, knowing that I have to stay in my room.

Same haha XD. That would be my worst nightmare to find out that I was sleepwalking outside my apartment in just my onesie lol

Preferably closed for privacy when my dad is around, but I have to keep it slightly open since my room can get quite hot/cold depending on the season. When he isn't around I keep it open since my Mom and sister know I wear, and my cat will come in to keep me company which is always nice.

Darn, looks like another post of mine never showed up here. I said before that I keep by bedroom door closed, but not locked. Not because of privacy concerns, but because my dogs like to come in and make sure I'm still ok every couple of hours. If I want to get any sleep I have to keep them out.

MailCat581 said:
My door is usually shut; but not locked. I'm always tucked nice and secure in my crib with the rails raised. It varies what I wear to bed. Sometimes I'll wear a onesie, a romper, or a footed sleeper over my diaper on the cool nights. But on a warm night I'll usually be in either a tshirt and a diaper or just a diaper. I always have my pacifier, my blankie, and my teddy bear "Pookie" with me in my crib.

My bedroom door is closed.
It does not lock.
I just wear nothing but my dydee.
Myself_3.jpg

My bedroom is always locked wether I'm there or not because I have so many diapers to hide and because I like my privacy even if I'm doing the most inocent thing like playing Mario or wearing diapers lol.

Yea, our bedroom/nursery room door is not locked nor closed either and now when the changing table is on its place as well as diaper shelfs.. all are quite plain open and visible! :D
IMG_1247 (1350x1800).jpg
I dunno if I care much of anything about it nowadays because we have got non ABDL friends visiting in our place and there is that high chair standing in the between of the kitchen and livingroom and a huge pile of babb and special needs toysunderneath of it and no questions haven´t asked :D When my tigerbwo´s real bigbwo was visiting in our place and stayed overnite he finished his beanie what he was making while sitting on the couch and wanted to show that to his little brother who was laying in our big crib and I was so keen to watch TED 2 from the telly that I didn´t realized to warn him nor my tigehbwo xD So.. when he entered in he just said: "Oh, you have a pretty big crib here!" and it was fine :biggrin:
poofybuttburr2 006 (1800x1350).jpg

Well,

As a child through teen my parents always had my door locked, i was and am still a frequent sleepwalker and frequently would get hurt or cause a lot of mess/issues...so door was locked...

These days my caregivers and family know about my issues of getting hurt and its but gotten worse over the years from a multitude of reasons. So i usually sleep these days in a segufix most the time, I’m used to it and if for whatever reason I’m not, i end up not sleeping much...and i will say that every time i’ve Been hurt over the past few years was when i wasnt in the segufix, so its way better to just use it...

When i was a kid i didnt even think twice about my locked door until after middle school age, was just a fact of life...

I would have to say closed bedroom door when I have family staying for awhile and closed of course at night when I am by myself. In which I am by myself a lot which is okay since I spent a lot of time by myself as a child and still do as an adult. :think:
I do open up my bedroom door (during the day when I am alone) along with all the windows because there is almost a quarter of the year it gets too cold to let in a fresh breeze. Doesn't help much since I get cold easily!:cold2:

I need a giant plushie. Have two onsies, 1 adult size pacifier and a nice stash of some the best ABDL diapers. Door can be locked but when little me comes out to "baby out" the door STAYS SHUT!! this is a solo time. As a straight female I hope to find a male lover who accepts the adult me and the little me.

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

i don't have one, my brther broke it off few years ago I only have a curtain hahaha

It really depends. Normally the door will almost always be shut but not locked. I like my privacy, and here in California a ceiling fan and window is more than enough to keep the temperature decent. I always sleep with my plushies, watch cartoons, and sometims wear my footie PJs. I can't wait for footie weather to get here!

If I'm cubbing out which includes everything above plus a binky and diaper. Door is always shut AND locked. I don't want any uninvited guests seeing me like that hehe

while I was still living with my parents and doing ABDL stuff I would always do it in my room with the dor shut, however there were no locks on the bedroom doors in either of our houses apart from the room where my parents slept.
While I lived in my first home away from my family I was in a studio apartment so there were no doors to keep the rooms separate apart from the bathroom. Because of this, I used to make sure that the kirtens were all shut and the main door was locked when ever I didn't want to be disturbed, including of course when I was in ABDL space.
Now I live on my own in a 2 bedroom unit with only the animals. When I am changing I usually shut the animals out of my room because I change on my bed for lack of a change table so I don't want them coming onto my bed when I'm getting a new nappy on. Apart from that though my bedroom door is always shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back