Fetlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabeG30

I wear diapers due to Cerebral Palsy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hey guys, I have heard a lot of things about this site/group I am wondering what is it? I look forward to hearing from you guys thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fetlife comes up here on like a monthly basis, to the point where I wish we had a "the gist of fetlife" type sticky.

Simplest description is facebook for kinky stuff. Personally I'm on there and love it.

Your experience on fetlife is very much shaped by the groups you associate with. Lots of great and lots of not so great groups and individuals, and you will inevitable run into creeps sooner or later. Never really bothered me, but some people can't handle that.

Reactions: Trevor
Thanks for your help.
BoundCoder said:
Fetlife comes up here on like a monthly basis, to the point where I wish we had a "the gist of fetlife" type sticky.

Simplest description is facebook for kinky stuff. Personally I'm on there and love it.

Your experience on fetlife is very much shaped by the groups you associate with. Lots of great and lots of not so great groups and individuals, and you will inevitable run into creeps sooner or later. Never really bothered me, but some people can't handle that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back