• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction by a delicious meal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramennoodles

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
1) Hello! Who are you?

I am RamenNoodles, a decedent of the flying spaghetti monster trapped in a human form on the planet earth. I identify as a male and have an insufferable urge to wear diapers. (an odd hobby for a space noodle creature)

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I am a DL. Have been for as long as I remember. I come here to understand myself with help of like minded individuals.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I have interests in gaming, specifically VR (any other diaper gamers out there?) I also have a passion for making alcohol (mead maker here).

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I want to know what the best diaper is so I can buy it! I also would like to get to know other diaper lovers and become close to this community.

Welcome stakeholders! Are you my son? He's almost 21 and eats lots of ramen, too. But probably not as we don't live in Ohio. Anyways..Welcome again and we look forward to seeing you around!

Hello Ramen,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

ramennoodles said:
1) Hello! Who are you?

I am RamenNoodles, a decedent of the flying spaghetti monster trapped in a human form on the planet earth. I identify as a male and have an insufferable urge to wear diapers. (an odd hobby for a space noodle creature)

Welcome to the site, ramennoodles! I must ask… what flavor do you most identify with? ^.^

Sapphyre said:
Welcome to the site, ramennoodles! I must ask… what flavor do you most identify with? ^.^

Chicken! Specifically maruchan. With an egg thrown in. All topped with crushed sesame seeds. This was my favorite style growing up that my mom would make for me.

ramennoodles said:
Chicken! Specifically maruchan. With an egg thrown in. All topped with crushed sesame seeds. This was my favorite style growing up that my mom would make for me.

Oh that sounds delicious! I like mine with extra onions and miso and butter-seared chicken!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back