What's Your Little Character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight99

Est. Contributor
Does anyone here have a little character? Like do you have this completely different identity that you present as when your a little?

My little identity is a 3-year-old girl. On the outside, she has long blond hair (usually in pigtails) and blue eyes. She's usually seen in either a dress (if it's daytime) or in a nightgown (when she first wakes up or when she's getting ready for bed), and she's always wearing a diaper. She's not mean or disobedient, she's very nice, very caring, and only really wants to be loved. Even though she enjoys every part of her life (which includes tons of snacks, TV, and bubble baths), her favorite things to do is playing with her little friends and cuddling with her caretaker (with her head in their lap and her teddy bear in her arms). She has no parents; her real parents treated her horribly, and she now goes from caretaker to caretaker. Even though she can be really happy at times, you can tell that there's still a lot of pain inside her. She's not bitter, but she's very hurt and very scared of people. Being that she has no solid caretaker (the constant stream of caretakers are like foster parents to her), her greatest dream is to finally find a permanent Mommy who will love her forever.

As for how she acts, she always listens to what she's told, as she really only wants to please her caretaker. She's very fragile inside, and if she was yelled at or insulted, she'd probably start crying. She's been physically abused in the past (badly enough that she can't walk normally), so doing anything physical to her is probably the worst thing you could do to her. She definitely doesn't like being spanked, and she tries to avoid doing something wrong at all costs. To anyone who comes into contact with her, my only advice is treat her kindly, and she'll love you until her dying day.

Well, that's my little character. Does anyone else have one?

Kind of, mine is sort of a hybrid between fictional character and my actual personality. My Little looks just like me, long blonde hair, blue eyes, very small (short and skinny; often gets mistaken for being several years younger than she is). She is about four years old, but still wears diapers permanently (the thicker and softer the better). She loves her bottle and is addicted to chocolate milk, she also sucks her thumb every chance she gets. She loves to play outside, especially at playgrounds with swings and wide open spaces. She loves being in nature and will have long conversations with the plants, trees, insects and animals. Swimming is one of her favourite activities, and she's very good at it and doesn't need floaties, though she still likes to play with them.

Most of the time my Little wears overalls or rompers during the day, and will only ever wear footed sleepers at night. She loves animals and has a number of animal sleepers, including a sheep, a giraffe and a panda bear. Her very best friends in the whole world are her two stuffed animals, Whisper the white dragon, and Angus the grey English shepherd-terrier mix puppy. She also has an imaginary friend named Bob, who is just her age (they share an identical birthday). He has brown hair and blue eyes and a very gentle demeanour. He and her stuffies keep her safe and make her feel brave, because she gets scared a lot, of things like the dark, thunderstorms, and clowns among other things. Despite these anxieties, she loves to take her friends on adventures. They play make-believe all the time, and have traveled to distant planets in a spaceship, to different time periods with a time machine, into uncharted ocean waters in a submarine, and through prehistoric jungles with dinosaurs. One of her favourite things to do with her friends is singing and dancing to nursery rhymes and children's songs. She has a whole playlist of kids' songs on her iPad.

She doesn't have a caretaker, but would love to find one one day. She is very shy and anxious around new people, and it takes her a while to warm up to someone new, but once she's made you a friend, there is nothing she wouldn't do for you.

Wuggle Do you have Discord?

- - - Updated - - -

There's a little girl I know who would love to meet your little girl. :)

Reactions: YbboB
I would say I have more of an adult character than a Little one X3

However, my Little side is crossed over from my adult side.

I’m a 3 year old boy, still pretty much not potty trained, still using a pacifier, a high chair, put into a playpen, watch younger and bigger kid cartoons, and plays with both baby toys, and some bigger kid toys (i.e. legos and hot wheels).

However, the adult side does seep in a lot too. I still play video games (sometimes even the little kid games too, but mostly your average adult one). I still have my adult side when interacting with people on my Discord server, and my social media accounts (sometimes), and of course, when I’m with IRL friends.

However, when I’m with my IRL friends, I still do dress as a little kid - with my paw patrol backpack (with coloring supplies and phone charger and such), my pacifier clipped to my shortalls (usually it’ll be tucked in so it doesn’t swing around constantly), Velcro shoes, and ALWAYS diapered. All of my IRL friends know about my Little side, accept it, and encourage it and encourage me to be [Little] myself.

My personality as a Little changes from either shy to giggly/bubbly and extremely social depending on the activity/topic at hand, and if I’ve eaten anything, of course (I forget to eat/drink sometimes).

I do have a caregiver/partner - we live together. I do [try to] focus on my adult responsibilities, such as paying my bills before I have my Little time (which I have all the time).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

908e0653112bafaaa222ac413b829d10.png

• Love
CrinklyConnor I love your little character too! I think some of us need to have a playdate sometime soon. :)

I'm Woozle, aka "Honee" (pronounced precisely like honey.)

I act just like her because she's me with the fur and the floofy tail. :3

The only difference between her and me is that as a 'character' she has two daddies. Why not a dad and a mom? I dunno! It just didn't feel right! I do this weird thing where characters 'lead' me, I come up with them and then start piecing together their personalities and POOF. They're telling ME what they would do. I did a whole personality test thing one time as one of my characters and that was a trip and a half.

Yeah I do, do you?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to meet your little girl!

- - - Updated - - -

Starlight99 said:
CrinklyConnor I love your little character too! I think some of us need to have a playdate sometime soon. :)

Yay! Yay! Playdate! Puppy Angus can't wait to come!

Wuggle said:
I'd like to meet your little girl!

hello there, here i am

Well, Wuggle, CrinklyConnor, CuddleWoozle, Alexia, and Leio, all I need is your Discord names, and maybe we can all have a playdate together!

Being a furry my little character is usually based on my Sona at the time. It used to be a little wolf/husky puppy (hence my avatar). Now it's a little pink bunny. She's around 2 and loves to cute her way out of trouble. Around other kids she tries to act big and be in control and can come off a but bratty, but in the presence of a caretaker she just melts and is super little and cuddly. She can be a trouble maker especially when it comes to sneaking cookies before meals, but overall usually listens to rules.

• Love
SparkleAlchemist You're invited to our playdate too! I think we all should make our own group of little friends, and there's no limit on how big the group can be! Even if you get into some trouble, we'll have your back! <3

They're not so much a character as they are me in little form.

About age 5, but still in diapers because they haven't quite figured out how to stay dry—they just don't get that signal that says "go pee!" in time to go pee during the day and would wind up with wet pants at least twice a day, sometimes more. During the night they don't wake up in time to avoid wetting the bed. It was decided that diapers would be the easier option. You can tell when they've had an accident when they get really quiet.

They want to be liked by everyone but ironically they are kind of an introvert. They're a solitary Little who has had to learn to fend for themselves, and gets kind of clingy with a Big/Caregiver. They like video games and plushies like they're going out of style.

• Love
Well, OmiOMy, you can play with us too! And don't be sad about your accidents, we all have them! Besides, diapers aren't only the easiest option, they're the best option! You can fend for yourself all you want, but we'll all be there to back you up! We all get clingy when we either get a caretaker or get to see them again, it's just what littles do!

The more I read this page, the more I think we have a great family of littles here. <3

I'm not exactly sure if I have a character, he's very shy to get out, his name is Sammy and he is around 5 yrs old usually, but he's pretty babyish, addicted to his binky, he likes to pretend he's a big boy, but more than often he soaks up his undies or Pull-Ups cause he doesn't like to go potty (he's a little scared of the potty monster and partly doesn't want to stop playing), it happens so much that mommy or daddy put him back in baby diapers regularly, he hates it at first, then after up to 30 minutes of a tantrum, he begins to act more like a 2yrs old than a 5 yrs old big boy and start to not care at all, when this happens, he wants to be cuddled like a little baby would and he sometimes even refuse to walk or do anything on his own, he just love the attention and even wants to be fed and nursed with a bottle of milk, something he still has every night before bedtime and early every morning, that bottle is something he's still addicted also.

• Love
Little red fox with White ears and paws usually in diapers and footie PJs. Around 3 or so I would say. Very cuddly and curious... And pretty silly ^^

• Love
CodyBaby and SnowballFox, I love your littles! I wish we could all get together one day, a playdate with you guys would rock!

I'm in the same boat as CrinklyConnor. Being a Little is who I really am on the inside. Adult Me is the real act; the "character" that I play to blend in with the rest of society. As soon as Adult Me comes home, I get straight back into Little mode, which unlike being Adult Me, doesn't require any kind of effort or acting skills on my part. I guess it's kinda like Clark Kent and Superman; Clark Kent is the real mask.

• Love
Well, FavoriteDeputy, whether your act is big you or little you, we love you just the same! You can play with us too! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back