What's Your Little Character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I can't live my little side due to my meddling family my little character is a 4 year old boy. His name is Edward (the name I wanted). He's not potty trained, and is a lazy boy. He loves watching t.v, taking long naps, and making friends. He does not like bullies, and will do his best to help the "underdog", even if it gets him in hot water. He will often try his best to warm up to those on a playdate, but most the time he will just look like a goofball. If any littles want my "secret" discord for a playdate, just ask. Edward would like a lot of you on this thread.

• Love
Reactions: YbboB
Sure Fireband, I'll take your Discord! Can't wait to play with you!!! <3

I don't have a character more I try to remember everything I can about actually being my little age and try to emulate that life. I am 3/4 years old. Meaning in July every year it is my 4th birthday and in January I reset to being 3 and most (about 90%) of my entertainment, toys even the recipes that are used in our house are from 1985 or before which is the year that I was 3/4 years old. I see it more as a time travel than as a character to play.

The main thing outside of this is that sometimes I try to pretend that my grandparents are still alive and taking care of me. I don't really have much of a desire to have a real caretaker, I just once in a while think of something that they would have told me to do, we go places they would have or did take me, ect.

I do try to stick in the eighties a lot even if I am in big time. The hubby and I just loved our childhoods and the decade in general.

• Love
MailCat581 and LittleAndrea, I love your littles! The more I read this page, the more I want to play with all of you! :)

Mine is a 3-4 year old old pup named Slomo. He is a mixed breed mut with brown fur and tan markings. He still wears a diaper, and he has an imaginary friend teddy bear. It's kind of like calvin and hobbs for Slomo and his bear Wuzzy (as in fuzzy wuzzy...), but his bear also still wears a diaper too. He likes to go on adventures, and often carries a toy pop gun with him too.

• Love
A bit involved...

Mine is 4 years old, on the threshold of big boyness. He loves anything mechanical, from clocks to washing machines, but especially loves the big machines - planes, trains, automobiles. He even has a jonjon printed all over with these. He loves cookies (especially chocolate chip), milk, spaghetti, and soup. He loves trips to anywhere - especially shopping malls.

You can find him in overalls, longalls, and jonjons most anytime; "dressed up" for him is a jonjon with matching bowtie and white knee socks. For bed, if it's warm, he wears a football jersey; if it's cold, he wears a blanket sleeper with a drop seat (and he uses the drop seat, too). Being 4, he's mainly potty trained, though he does like to use a potty seat to make sure everything goes in the potty. He typically wears training pants in a wide selection of prints; however, there are certain situations where a diaper is still demanded - long trips (including day trips, like a trip to an amusement park or the zoo), when home sick (which makes it easy to take his temperature), and every Friday night (because he sleeps so soundly on Friday nights his brain doesn't get the "potty signal").

He's 4 and impulsive, so he gets things wrong and does things wrong. Daddy has constructed a three-step process for handling this. First time, he's told very sternly what he did wrong and why he must not do it again. Second time, he gets a "time out" on the "naughty step". Third time, it's up to his bedroom and over Daddy's lap for a "good" spanking on his bare tush - though he gets to cry himself out on Daddy's shoulder afterward, and there are plenty of hugs.

• Love
Well, well, well, Starfire. Am I glad you asked:

My little character is 2 years old (going on 2½), has dark brown hair, dark blue eyes and glasses. He still uses a pacifier and bottle, sleeps in a crib and sits in a highchair. His wardrobe usually consists of: a standard T-shirt (personal faves being pea-green, pastel purple, blue-and-white striped, raglan (any two colors), and any of his favorite characters), black sandals, and—of course—diapers (thick, plastic-backed disposables only—namely, Ultra Pampers for Boys '89 with Disney Babies designs—but then again, any brand will do. And before you ask, no, he's not potty-trained—and has no desire to be). Other times, he might wear denim shortalls, blue shorts with red waist and legs, or red sneakers with white laces, tongues and heels. When sleeping, he always wears short character pajamas (bottoms optional, depending on the weather). He also wears a silver/red/blue/green snowsuit in winter, and blue and gold tie-dye trunks when swimming in the summer.

He's smart, kind, caring, playful, loving, optimistic and rambunctious yet well-meaning like any toddler/older baby—complete with everything he could ever want: he's got lots of little friends (a majority of whom are still in diapers, like him—as well as imaginary cartoon friends too), lots of toys to play with (he's especially fond of: playground equipment/soft play structures, blocks, cars and trains, coloring, making/listening to music (he's got very eclectic tastes, like I do), talking toys (e.g. See 'n Say), dolls/stuffed animals, video (and board) games, dressing up, water/Nerf gun fights, and just running, waddling or crawling around the room), all sorts of cartoons to watch on TV (particularly Nick Jr., PBS Kids, and the occasional game show or anime), lots of nummy, nummy food to eat (burgers, pepperoni pizza, chicken nuggets, spaghetti with meat sauce, and tater tots are high on his list, yet he is willing to try new foods at least once—and his favorite snack is Barnum's Animals Crackers and apple juice), and a very, VERY vivid imagination—all of which he's willing to share with others. But most of all, he loves being tickled, cuddled, raspberried on the tummy, and having his diaper changed.

His favorite stuffie is a chocolate labrador dog, aptly named Bosco—one of the many (mind you, I said many) stuffies and plushies he keeps in his crib.

The only thing he doesn't have is a mommy and daddy willing enough to take him in. True, he was brought up by two such loving parents—but they hardly ever had time for him, thanks to their ever-demanding jobs (and people around or close to them who lost no opportunity to give them such a hard time about their having him). And one day when my character was half a year old, it all came crumbling apart: mommy got laid off her job for no reason, while daddy was fired unceremoniously from his (with no severance pay, even). They took that whole ordeal so badly that in the end, they felt as much as they loved him with all their hearts, the thought of having to raise their little one in such an uncaring, unforgiving world as theirs was too much to bear. With no other choice, they collected all his belongings, furniture and all (as well as a two-year supply of diapers they won in a contest that was a fluke), packed up the car, and left home to go around town to see who could take him in. Naturally, nobody the parents met would understand them in all their hemming and hawing, because they were more concerned with their own problems than him. Just when it seemed all was lost, they found an old house which looked to be in surprisingly good shape. There they dropped my character and all his stuff on the big front porch, penned a "please look after this baby, thank you"-type note to whoever lived there, gave him a last hug and kiss each, and fled off into the night, never to be seen or heard from again. Months later, he woke up hoping someone would surely come home to that house and notice him. What he didn't know was that nobody actually lived there, despite being fully functional, so after a few knocks, the only thing to do was go in. He reached up and turned the knob and pushed the door open—by some quirk of nature, it hadn't been locked all that time! So in he went, and made himself at home. Of course, that left a void of someone who could care for him and love him unconditionally. And good sitters who came to visit were far and few between—technically, he was receiving some love after a long while, but for some reason the thrill just wasn't there. Luckily, having discovered an open book about robots and machinery, and many hours of toddling, house-exploring, tinkering and fiddling later, thus was born... M.O.M.M.Y.: the Maternally-Operational Module for Maintaining Youth, a sort-of-robo-nanny who to this day caters to his and his friends' every need: diaper changes, mealtimes, hugs, lullabies, baths, you name it!

Now, he has a handful of adult friends who share his fantasies, too—but there are many who act as if they could do without him (based loosely off of past teachers, caregivers and YMCA counselors I've had and random strangers I've had scrapes with in my childhood) and are more than a challenge for him to get along with. And since his old mommy and daddy didn't get along well with people in the world that much, my character has a major pet peeve—he can't stand being yelled at out of frustration, pulled or grabbed hard, falsely accused of something he didn't do (remember, he means well no matter what), tattled on, or pretty much bulldozed by some other adult(s) in the near vicinity. So taking his old parents' grievances to heart, he decides to trick whoever's tormenting him into trouble instead (sort of like Baby Bink in Baby's Day Out)—in short, putting him in his place when he already knows it? It's your funeral. Of course, that doesn't mean he won't abandon any fellow little who's about to come to similar harm as him, being the caring and smart toddler he is. He'd practically risk his neck for any little!

So, in summary, he's somewhere in the same vein as Starfire's AND Wuggle's LC. He's an amalgam of:

babygulliver.jpg
Baby Gulliver, from the Rupert episode, "Rupert and the Giant"

Tommy_Pickles.png
Tommy, from Rugrats

Hugs_and_Tugs3.jpgCB_cubs_waiting_on_rainbow.jpg
Tugs and Hugs, from the Care Bears franchise (as well as all the Care Bear cubs)

and

Troll28.jpg
Rosie, from A Troll in Central Park

Last edited:
  • Love
Wow, Slomo, Jonjon, and Ian16545 all have awesome littles, too. The saddest thing about most of the littles here is that we all want a Mommy and a Daddy, and almost none of us have one. Keep the littles coming, everyone! Maybe a Mommy or a Daddy will see this page one day, too...

hey starlight did you get my message?

Hey, Starlight—just wanted to say: I've joined Discord just now.

Last edited:
Do I have a little character? Sure, though I never really thought about physical attributes. I aim, for my little self, to be probably around five, and female, super shy, super mischievous. The perfect princess. Potty training, and failing of course... Maybe possibly on purpose and totally hates being super embarrassed about her diapers/pullups by her caretaker. Totally a big kid and loves dresses and all kinds of frilly girly things, Atleast, that's what I aim for, it's really hard both moneywise (For dresses, diapers, so on and so forth) and mentally (When I can't really trust that my parents will leave me alone long enough for me to let myself really go into any sort of little space, plus lack of someone else to treat me little) makes it hard to get into that.

I mean among other things that my little side would like that just aren't possible because well, I think I'd get arrested if I had someone check my diaper to find it used then change me on a bench in public as if I was really the age I set out to be. :p Lol. Note: I would never do that, and it's purely a fantasy, I do not condone that kind of behavior in public! Lol

Mine is a 3-4 year-old boy.
He's still in diapers (as usual).
He has a pacifier in his mouth most of the time, and enjoys being dressed in baby clothes (preferably a cute onesie, or a cute T-shirt with socks and just his diaper).
His interests include being diapered and changed, being bottle fed, and getting lots of attention, love, and cuddles (all from his mommy of course).
He also loves video games ad watching anime.

• Love
Wow...I was away for a few days, but now there's tons of little friends for me and everyone else to play with! This is awesome!

Also, I noticed that EtherealKitsune said he loves being cared for by his mommy...do you actually have one? Have we finally found a caretaker on here?

Starlight99 said:
Wow...I was away for a few days, but now there's tons of little friends for me and everyone else to play with! This is awesome!

Also, I noticed that EtherealKitsune said he loves being cared for by his mommy...do you actually have one? Have we finally found a caretaker on here?

Sorry to get your hopes up, but I haven't yet found a mommy. The character I described simply reflects my inner, unrealized desires.
On top that, due to living at home, work, the recent loss of several family members, and other life situations, I haven't had the chance to engage in anything ab/dl/little related in almost a year.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel, though. I'm slowly making progress to having my own place, where I can enjoy myself to the fullest.

Jonjon - I have higher functioning Classic Autism (a developmental disability) and because of that, emotionally and socially (and developmentally in some ways) I am like a 4 year old. I also absolutely adore longalls and Jon jons. I have lots of toddler / preschooler sized ones in my collection. Unfortunately, I can't wear the preschooler sizes ones, obviously. Longalls and Jon jons are mostly worn by little boys in the Deep South in places like Alabama, Georgia, The Carolinas, etc. I have tried to get someone to make me smocked longalls but that is very hard. Even getting anyone to make me a longall is hard. I've tried Etsy and EBay. It's hard to make an adult longalls without a pattern, so it's difficult for most people who make children's longalls to make an adult one. Do you really go all over the place wearing longalls? Do you get any comments when you wear those in public? I actually think longalls and Jon jons go well with t strap Mary janes or English sandals as far as shoes go. Every now and then, I see a adult male wearing overalls, but never seen one in the West Coast where I'm from wearing longalls. Never even seen little boys wear them in California. It is big down South though. Please do write back, and maybe we can exchange emails?? Take care - longallsboy

• Love
I never really put too much thought on my little character background but I can share what my character is like. My little character is a 5 year old me but still in diapers ether for have Medical problems or just sample can't make it to the potty on time depending who I feel. He is very playful and friendly but can turn. Shy do to bullies teasing him kind best on tell events I kind of remember just minus wearing the diaper wearing. My little side is quick to breakdown and cry but just give hime a quick hug and tell home every thing is ok.

• Love
My little character has long black hair and is 2 years old. She can use some words but not many.
She is always diapered and has a rattle. She likes nap time and coloring.

• Love
My little character would nearly look like me, but has the mental age of a 6 month old infant.
Only physical changes would be a total hairless and smooth Body, much more babyfat because of atrophy of muscles, especially belly and cheeks, making the
face look a bit like a moonface. Of corse my little one has a total lack of tooth causing a deformed jaw because of suckling something neary permanently.
His head hear is more lighten and total short making him look like an almost normal infant when looking at him from the distance.
If he does not sleep, he will suck on something or creeply crawl to an object he noticed from an impulse.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back