36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes take the last bag

6 16.67%
  • No, I would let him/her take the last bag

30 83.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if...?

Default What if...?

You were at a store, say a diaper store it has depends, molice, abena,etc... If there was 1 bag of abenas left in your size on the shelf and it was 50% off, but someone who was truely incontinent and needed them wanted to buy them too.

Would you take the last bag or would you let the incontinent person have the last bag?

This is speaking as if you aren't incontinent. Not trying to discriminate, but just want to get input from the non incon.

How would you know if they are truly incontinent? How do they know that you aren't? When did they get there? Why can't you/they get one of the other brands there?

All those questions aside, if I'm holding them, then I'll buy them

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    How would you know if they are truly incontinent? How do they know that you aren't? When did they get there? Why can't you/they get one of the other brands there?

All those questions aside, if I'm holding them, then I'll buy them
    What he said, though I'd let the truly incontinent person have them.

Agreed, there's no way to tell if the other person truly needed them, or was buying them for someone who might. I think whether or not I knew if they needed them, I would let them have them, just to be on the safe side, plus it's the right thing to do.

If I knew for a fact they needed them I would let them have it without hesitation. If they need diapers they might as well get the best even if that means I have to take a rain check or even pay full price.

aj1983

If for some strange reason this did happen, i'd just split the pack with them and each take half the diapers

The obvious answer would be to turn on the water works, slowly but surely build up into a full on temper tantrum that can only be resolved by getting the diapers you want. Making a scene normally works in public, so making an AB/TB scene would really do the trick hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjeff View Post
    The obvious answer would be to turn on the water works, slowly but surely build up into a full on temper tantrum that can only be resolved by getting the diapers you want. Making a scene normally works in public, so making an AB/TB scene would really do the trick hehe.
    well said X'D
    but i would still let the other person have the diapers, when i could just go online. If you somehow knew they are incontinent, i think they would deserve them more.

Besides, I've never tried abena, but my friend who has says they really aren't that great anyway :/

For us it is a want, for them it is a need, I am sorry but really if some one needs them they should get priority it just the right thing to do.

I am 100% sure if they are in need of them (and not an AB/DL) they would LOVE to not have to buy them and let you have them, but they do need them and probably hate having to buy them, why put them in a worse position then they see themselves in.

I would take it. There are other brands and they would have to stock up on the brand I choose.