seduction black diaperz

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillymirillian

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
does any one here know why RearZ is discontinuing the Seduction line of diapers? They were amazing, now all gone, any one else know where you can get a black disposable diapers?
thank you

Pretty sure that's just a rumor. I don't think anything has been announced or confirmed by Rears themselves.
Changing Times still has them in store, CooshieTooshiez still has them for sale on their site and the Seduction page on Rears' site is still there and says nothing about them being dropped.
The Seduction diaper is pretty awesome, I don't think they'd drop it, not this quietly anyways :p

Last edited:
Well, if they do discontinue them, you can always turn out the lights. All diapees are black in the dark. ;)

I'm just playing. I've heard people say this a lot, but I haven't heard a single person who could point to a post by Rearz confirming it. I know they discontinued the Spoiled print (the one with the footprints) a while back, but not the Seduction ones.

Which I would probably actually give a try to for fun at Halloween if they weren't CALLED 'Seduction'. :laugh: It's too awkward to explain that it's just a name for the color/print when people see the packet.

sillymirillian said:
does any one here know why RearZ is discontinuing the Seduction line of diapers? They were amazing, now all gone, any one else know where you can get a black disposable diapers?
thank you

Where did you here this? Do you have a link?

As others have said, I haven't heard anything about the Seduction being discontinued.

Yes rearz is dropping this diaper i got a email from them just got to there web site you should see it. So yes its true

Robert1 said:
Yes rearz is dropping this diaper i got a email from them just got to there web site you should see it. So yes its true

This is mis-information. It looks like they are only discontinuing the X-Large sizes.

I honestly like these diapers for their aesthetic. I really don't see them as some sexual thing. Looks like soemthing you could make a outfit blend with.

I would buy them more if they were not so expensive.

https://rearz.ca/seduction-black-briefs/

I'm not really a fan of the rearz seduction but I do have 5 or 6 XLs left. They fit nice and have great absorbancy but I just don't like the look. I'm pretty sure that the reaz safari and inspire+ are the same diaper just different print/colour. Sounds like I should hold on to the seductions I have, could be a colectors item one day.

That's a bit annoying, the seduction is one of the stealthier diapers that is not a plain medical diaper. I wear these pretty often even though they are expensive, mainly because they are very effective but also because if they happen to peek out of my uniform nobody's going to notice due to the dark colors blending in. Anyone know of another black diaper available in the United states?

Gleaning over their somewhat vague tweets, they're dropping them in favor of having the InSpire+ InControl. (I don't do Twitter, which is why I hadn't seen this info previously.)

CuddleWoozle said:
Gleaning over their somewhat vague tweets, they're dropping them in favor of having the InSpire+ InControl. (I don't do Twitter, which is why I hadn't seen this info previously.)

Avoid it. Twitter is a cesspool of drama and main purpose is for companies to gather big data on its users for targeted ads, products, and etc.

It does allow artist to have a centralized area for keeping thier users up to date on projects, commissions, and such but honestly its going down hill in terms of its use quality.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if they made that twitter post misleading on purpose to try and increase sales on their product, seeing as how they had a sale on them shortly after.

CuddleWoozle said:
(I don't do Twitter, which is why I hadn't seen this info previously.)
Same here :p

but yeah it's a bit of a shame. I can't believe they're dropping them, I love these things :(

I emailed them and they confirmed that all Seduction is discontinued and that they will make no further announcements. I’ve ordered some while I still can.

I just tried them the other day and Seduction black briefs by rearz are really good

- - - Updated - - -

Vinylfeet said:
I emailed them and they confirmed that all Seduction is discontinued and that they will make no further announcements. I’ve ordered some while I still can.

I’m surprised that it seems like they have plenty of inventory left of the seduction black briefs

Hopefully this is just a marketing tactic and they keep them around, I love these things.
As thick and absorbent as the Safaris, but in a stealthy all black package ^u^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back