Flash Sale Extended thru Labor Day, 10% off Crinklz & Dotty @ NorthShore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
<3 So happy! I was gonna order some, saw the flash sale and it was over before I could get home to order. (LOOOONG night at work. Had a 15 hour work day.)

Some Crinklz sound like just the thing. :3

These are super cute diapers might need to get me some

PaSS said:
These are super cute diapers might need to get me some

This sale will not be extended again. It will expire on Monday at 11:59pm Central time.

FnhScarFanatec said:
Hey Adam! Any word on new ABDL Diaper additions? Still waiting patiently

Thanks!

Our most recent addition is the Dotty Pony diaper. Coming up next in a couple months is our own DL diaper that will be a cross between ConfiDry 24/7 and ABU Simple. Right after that will be three colored versions of the Supreme Lite Briefs. We also have LITE versions of GoSupreme and FlexSupreme Underwear coming this year too, plus two larger sizes of our DynaDry Supreme Shaped Pads with leak guards.

We are still evaluating what else to add for next year. Tops on our list though are colored versions of Supreme Briefs and GoSupreme Underwear. We may add another baby print or two, but haven't made any final decisions yet.

Thank very much for your patience!

Thank you Northshore!

NorthShoreAdam said:
Our most recent addition is the Dotty Pony diaper. Coming up next in a couple months is our own DL diaper that will be a cross between ConfiDry 24/7 and ABU Simple. Right after that will be three colored versions of the Supreme Lite Briefs. We also have LITE versions of GoSupreme and FlexSupreme Underwear coming this year too, plus two larger sizes of our DynaDry Supreme Shaped Pads with leak guards.

We are still evaluating what else to add for next year. Tops on our list though are colored versions of Supreme Briefs and GoSupreme Underwear. We may add another baby print or two, but haven't made any final decisions yet.

Thank very much for your patience!

Thanks for expanding your ABDL inventory!

I’d love to see you guys add more choices of styles and colors of onesies. I have both the navy blue and white sleeveless ones you sell. They are both super comfy and do a great job of keeping everything in place, and would be interested in short and long sleeve versions.

I also love the 2 pair of the Garywear PUL diaper covers I recently purchased. They are quickly becoming my “go-to” choice for extra protection, and I plan to pick up more soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back