I'm Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight99

Est. Contributor
I'm finally back on ADISC! It's been a very long time since I've been on here, and it's felt like even longer. It's not even like there's been so much good going on that kept me from being on here, it's been the exact opposite. I've been having tons of problems, and each one only made my life worse.

The most significant thing that happened since I've been away from here is that my mother attempted to run me over. I wanted to get out, she stopped the car, I was halfway out, and she sped off. I caught myself between the door and the rest of the car, so I didn't go under. However, I landed hard on both feet, and my whole body got messed up. One of my legs is now permanently turned out to the side, and there's pain through my entire body. Had I not caught myself, I would've went under the car, and that probably would've killed me. This happened over a month ago, and being that my pain shows no sign of letting up, my focus shifted from getting medical help (which my mother constantly impedes on) to accepting that constant pain and an inability to walk normally is my new life.

There's been other stuff, but it's just more of the same shit. Basically, getting back on ADISC is the highlight of the last few months. This site has given me some of the only good parts of my life, so I'm happy to finally be back. <3

I'm not sure what to say to that except that's horrible, I'm sorry for you, and I'm glad you didn't go under the car. That's not even a thing anyone should have to say to anyone. Yikes!

Welcome back Starlight 😺

if my mother was like that i would've murdered her slowly and painfully in her sleep. i can't understand why everyone who gets abused just puts up with it

Alexia said:
if my mother was like that i would've murdered her slowly and painfully in her sleep. i can't understand why everyone who gets abused just puts up with it

Usually fear, or just accepting it as 'normal' behavior. My brother tried the controlling crap with me, telling me that I 'wasn't allowed' to do this thing and 'wasn't allowed' to go to this place and I deadass looked him in the eye and said "You gotta sleep sometime." He's learned to leave well enough alone because if I get pushed too far I explode and go BOOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back