• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Dorset. -intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseyJ

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hello I am a fairly new DL who has not yet experienced all types of diapers. I will ask for help from time to time and would love to meet new friends. My name is Casey and I'm a TB/TDL I like diaper girls and mummys if anyone wants to meet up. I could also meet with other boys to discuss stuff. Feel free to message me.

Last edited:
Yeah You need to be 18 to be a member. Please ask for your account to be deleted so you can come back in four years. In the mean time, best of luck with everything. There are other websites you can join with no age limits but be careful of pervs.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice try. Unfortunately someone (not me) already reported you to the moderators and when you do that the text of the original message is copied with it.

We are a support group but no one under 18 is allowed for legal reasons. I know I would not have wanted my son to talk about diapers with an adult when he was younger.

If you didn't stalk my account in the first place this would all be fine

CaseyJ said:
If you didn't stalk my account in the first place this would all be fine

I didn't stalk you. See my signature where it says "Gracious Greeter"? I routinely welcome new members when I read their intros. I was doing that when I saw you admitted to being 14.

The greeting you gave me wasn't with gratitude

CaseyJ said:
The greeting you gave me wasn't with gratitude

Really? I thought I was being helpful. If you're under age and the mods catch you they can ban you forever. I suggested you voluntarily close your account so that you might be able to rejoin in four years.

Meeting people from online as a minor is an extremely bad idea. Wait until you're 18 and find a munch in your area. Please - for your own safety!

(User banned of course.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back