Not open for further replies.

Wuggle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I've been having trouble making up my mind for a couple of weeks now. I know I want a new Little outfit, but I can't decide what I'm after. I'm torn between a onesie (I've never had one before), overalls with Winnie the Pooh on them (I have a lot of overalls, but none that look particularly little), a Little shirt, or a romper. Part of me kind of wants something that I could disguise as regular clothing and wear out and about, but part of me loves the baby prints too much. I need all of your opinions! If you have ideas that I haven't listed here, throw them out too! I already own nine pairs of footed sleepers, so that's the only thing I don't need more of! :sweatdrop:

:scratchchin: for overalls that are quite little, and can be disguised by putting a jumper over them, I’d suggest these

adult_baby_overall_color2.jpg
http://privatina.shop-07.de/privatina-p25h186s90-play-suit-classic-co.html
http://privatina.shop-07.de/privatina-p337h186s90-play-suit-jeans-clas.html

I’d recommend getting the locking zipper option, as the zipper on one I had without this had a tendency to come unzipped on its own :sadno:

I can also recommend these as a onesie/romper option

https://www.babykins.com/products/kins-long-leg-adult-onezie-t-shirt-12000ll

I hope you have fun choosing, and wearing whatever you chose! :D

I just bought my first onesie from little for big and I absolutely love it there so comfy and there are a ton of prints

Seeing as you're female, I'll tell you: You can get away with a lot of childish prints. I'm also a woman, and I wear dino onesies or airplane shirts on the regular. So I'd say if you wanna get the winnie the pooh overalls (my personal favourite), go for it, you could definitely still wear them out and about. I'm guessing the print would be on the chest part? If so, you could easily wear a jumper over it, and no one would be any wiser.

Though I'll also say: I love wearing onesies underneath plain overalls. It makes me feel Little, it looks super cute, and it's very inconspicuous. So...I'd probably either get a onesie (since you don't have one yet) or an overall-onesie combo, depending on your budget. You could also try and find a Winnie the Pooh iron-on patch to put on one of your plain overalls! Or, you know, any patch you want.

Aw geez now I have even more to choose from! The German site is amazing and I adore the fuzzy sweater-onesie and the corduroy overalls (and pairing them together is an excellent idea), but that kitty dress is soooo cute! Auugh! Why is my life so hard? :D

:D

If it helps, I’d suggest asking yourself this:
What could I wear everyday, if I had to?

Years ago, when I was in your position, I spent lots of money on things that looked great in pictures but were impractical in the real world. Most of those things only got worn once or twice, as they were just too much hassle to wear with any kind of regularity :(

Personally, I found that it’s OK to have a couple of pieces which are pure fantasy (in that they work out better in one’s imagination than in reality! ;) ), however its best to spend money on items you think you could wear day-to-day.
I always get far, far more use, and so more enjoyment, out of those :eek:

Hope that ramble was helpful :)

Jonjon said:
Or you could go for something that looks young, but could be explained as a costume or cosplay: https://ddlgplayground.com/collections/dresses/products/kitty-suspender-dress

A onesie under overalls, as Schwansee suggested, would also be nice - especially if they're short overalls.

Cute stuff, but dang, it runs VERY small. Likely because they get it from china/japan and sizes run smaller over there. I wouldn't even be able to fit in that large sized...I'm about two centimeters too big for it. O_O

I actually only want things that I -could- be seen in public in. I like how some things look in pictures, very pretty and lovely, but then I think to myself "When would you -ever- be able to wear that?" And the answer is usually "never".

A juvenile printed shirt is super-cute and 'little' but can also pass in public with little notice.

CuddleWoozle said:
Cute stuff, but dang, it runs VERY small. Likely because they get it from china/japan and sizes run smaller over there. I wouldn't even be able to fit in that large sized...I'm about two centimeters too big for it. O_O

I actually only want things that I -could- be seen in public in. I like how some things look in pictures, very pretty and lovely, but then I think to myself "When would you -ever- be able to wear that?" And the answer is usually "never".

A juvenile printed shirt is super-cute and 'little' but can also pass in public with little notice.

I'm super excited, I went to Zazzle the other day and ordered a t-shirt with Julia, Sesame Street's autistic muppet on it. She's my favourite Sesame Street character, and it's super frustrating because there's so little merchandise available for her compared to the other muppets, and I understand why; they've been around for 40+ years and she's been here 1, but it's still frustrating darn it! I got the supplies to do a DIY Little hoodie as well that I'm really excited to try out. I won't give away the details now, but I'll show it off here once it's done :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back