Pull-ups... what do you find decent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan82318

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know a lot of you don’t like them, but for daily use They’re simple. I’m about to run out and the next shipment doesn’t come in for almost a week, so what’s some decent recommendations on some, normally I wear the XL kids ones, like goodnites, but they’re medline dry times. So small adult ones from somewhere? Haven’t really experimented with many different kinds and sizes, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the North shore pull ups. They hold quite a bit and can be worn like underwear, meaning not too bulky.

If you're looking for a grocery store brand that you can pick up immediately while you wait for the shipment to come in, Tena often has a number of pullup options. I've only ever used the women's ones, and I'm guessing by your username that you're probably male? They have men's pullups in grey. I can't speak directly to their effectiveness, having never used them, but if they're at all similar to the ones I've tried (they should be; they're by the same manufacturer), then they're decent enough to hold one over. They held at least one decent wetting, though I'd be nervous about flooding them in public. They're very cheap as diapers go, and they reflect their cost; the ones I bought usually started losing their padding at the end of the day; the thin top sheet inside that held the padding between the inside and outsides of the diaper would start peeling away and letting fluff escape. Honestly, I prefer the Goodnites pullups. They seem to hold more, and don't fall apart after being worn all day.

Tena Pants Maxi are pretty decent, they have the absorbency of a nappy, and only fall short in the typical areas of security of fit and leak guards that you can’t quite replicate in a pull-up. But they do hold a fair amount - a bit on the bulky side though, so you have to take care with what you wear them under.

My favorite is the Mamy Poko Pants Size XXXL. They are really convenient and comfortable to use. It's really discreet and has quite a decent amount of absorbency, even for night time use. Never leaked on me. The only problem is that they are a little rare to find at stores. But is available on Amazon & other sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back