• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello... for the jillionth time (sorry!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I'm sure I've made about half a dozen intros on ADISC over the years... I swear I'll do my best not to patch y'all again!

For those who don't know me...

Hi! I'm Dash! :biggrin:

I joined waaaay back at the beginning of ADISC, stuck around for a very long time, went to uni, got a job, etc etc... which brings us to now, and why frankly I've not been on in a while... #life

Funnily enough, I've made friends along the way through social networks (Insta, FetLife, Tumblr, and such) but nothing replaces this community that helped me accept my ABDL / little side.

Anyways, I'm quite easy-going, and frankly extroverted AF... I love music, DJing, road trips, travelling, and being very sociable – both with my "vanilla" friends, and ABDL friends. On that, hopefully I'll get to know some of you better, and vice versa :)

I seriously hope ADISC is still as supportive, open and just as bloody lovely as it was when I last visited xP <3

Muchos love,

D. xxx

Nice to see you back :)

Hi Dash. Ah yes, I remember you well, and yes, I'm still here. Good to see you back.

Dash said:
I'm sure I've made about half a dozen intros on ADISC over the years... I swear I'll do my best not to patch y'all again!

For those who don't know me...

Hi! I'm Dash! :biggrin:

Hey!! Welcome back... again!

It's always nice to see you're still around! I'm also on those social networks you mentioned but... I don't think I have your contact on any of them!! O.O

Trevor said:
Nice to see you back :)

Sqeeee!! Trevor!!!
Thank you, glad to see you’re still about :) missed ya!

dogboy said:
Hi Dash. Ah yes, I remember you well, and yes, I'm still here. Good to see you back.

Remember me well?... hopefully for my few decent moments, and not the really blunt ones 🙈 so good to hear from you though, it’s all vaguely nostalgic haha

quattrus said:
Hey!! Welcome back... again!

It's always nice to see you're still around! I'm also on those social networks you mentioned but... I don't think I have your contact on any of them!! O.O

There’s my media guy! ;-) you need to fix that then... although I don’t go by Dash on any of them, because it backfired pretty fast... long stories, which I daresay you’ll hear at some point lol
Glad you’re still here too though! XD

Hello Dash :)
Welcome back

Welcome back! I remember you; glad to see you've returned. :)

ESPF said:
Hello Dash :)
Welcome back

Thank you, ESPF! :)

HoganBunny said:
Welcome back! I remember you; glad to see you've returned. :)

Hiii!! I remember you too!... but you've become a Bunny since last I saw you!? xP

Dash said:
Hiii!! I remember you too!... but you've become a Bunny since last I saw you!? xP

Yes, indeed, I have. Or, well, I acknowledged my bunny-ness formally. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back