Thread: OK, so I just made an order!!

Default OK, so I just made an order!!

I havent tried any of the molecares or abenas. so I orderd samples of each. From XP Medical.and I am excited. Just thought I would put that out there. So much good has been said I just had to order from them.
    up untill now I have made due with local store brands which I have found " good enough" but with all the good everyone has said about these diapers I couldnt stand it any longer.

Thanks

Darkfinn

You should be very pleased... both are excellent brands.

MoliCare is one of my favorites but the package is too big for me to bring it home discreetly

Well, I finally got a tracking # on them. they should be here tuesday evening. however I will be on a road trip for work and will be getting back wednesday so I'll let you know what I think of them I guess at the end of the week.

Well, I finally got a tracking # on them. they should be here tuesday evening. however I will be on a road trip for work and will be getting back wednesday so I'll let you know what I think of them I guess at the end of the week.
    Last edited by Peachy; 18-May-2009 at 20:07. Reason: merging double post - put all your thoughts into ONE post!

YAY! I got them in and on time. I already like them, comfortable. Im ver impressed so far. Thanks to whomever suggested XP med. great people. .

I just did the same thing!
    Haha, small world.
    I just got mine today and am currently wearing a Molicare. :3
    How do you like them?

annierighthurr

Yay, I hope you enjoy!
    I like both of those brands quite a lot, though Abenas in my opinion are more comfier. I remember what it was like to try premium diapers for the first time, it's an awesome feeling!

well I love the molecare, and the abenas. they are both tops in my opinion.
    however I cant really decide which ones I like better. maby the molicare. but the abenas fit better around the top... so we'll see. I have a few more.