How would you abdls feel about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannamommy

Mommy life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
So, while we have been navigating this new little/mommy relationship I was thinking of doing something but wanted some input. I was thinking of bringing my little guys stuff out of his hiding place. ( I don’t think he knows I know where it is) and making room in one of my drawers for his things.

I feel like it would be another step in showing him that he does not need to feel shame and hide this stuff from me. Wha do you guys think? How do you think he would feel about this?

I would think that's a wonderful sign of acceptance. You need to emphasise that you had known of his stash for a while, and you didn't throw them out, but put them in a place where you can control their use, but that you're still coming to terms with it all.

I think he would like that. I used to keep my stuff in black plastic garbage bags in a spare bedroom. My wife completely accepted my being AB/DL, but when she died I moved my stuff into a couple of drawers in our bedroom, partly out of convenience and not having to move stuff when the adult kids stayed over the weekend.

That’s pretty amazing!

Go for it!!!

I agree with what others have said. I think your idea is an excellent one.

Mommies should have the things for their little handy to get to. He should be thrilled when you show him that you have a special place for his things.

It would be a wonderful surprise

Go for it. 😺

A wonderfully thoughtful idea. Should be much appreciated. (I know I'd be overjoyed!)

He'll probably be shocked at first, then happy to see you are accepting this so well. I also say go for it.

Alright, I really appreciate everyone's response! so thank you very much.d

My little guy gets home today since he has been away on business. this morning I moved his stash to a drawer in my dresser. side note did not know he had a onsie, its cute lol. I will update when I find out how he reacts. also I was surprised at how many diapers he had hidden. not judging just surprised.

You should grab an outfit & diaper that you think he’ll want to wear. Have him take a shower when he gets home. Have it in the bathroom as a surprise when he gets out or sitting on the bed. That would be a great ice breaker to show his new drawer space.

I understand it’s not that easy this early in the game. I’m just sharing what I think would be a neat way to discover my wife’s acceptance. I would feel a little uncomfortable wearing out in the open in front of her but if it was presented as above, it would be a game changer.

I really like what you’ve done for him already. He’s lucky to have you.

Howwedoin said:
You should grab an outfit & diaper that you think he’ll want to wear. Have him take a shower when he gets home. Have it in the bathroom as a surprise when he gets out or sitting on the bed. That would be a great ice breaker to show his new drawer space.

I understand it’s not that easy this early in the game. I’m just sharing what I think would be a neat way to discover my wife’s acceptance. I would feel a little uncomfortable wearing out in the open in front of her but if it was presented as above, it would be a game changer.

I really like what you’ve done for him already. He’s lucky to have you.

Howwedoin that is a really cute idea. thank you for the suggestion. and while of course as a women Ilike to hear when people tell him he has a keeper, he is my keeper. he truly is an amazing man and I don't know what I would do without him.

Please share with us how it went. I’m jealous of him!

cannamommy said:
So, while we have been navigating this new little/mommy relationship I was thinking of doing something but wanted some input. I was thinking of bringing my little guys stuff out of his hiding place. ( I don’t think he knows I know where it is) and making room in one of my drawers for his things.

I feel like it would be another step in showing him that he does not need to feel shame and hide this stuff from me. Wha do you guys think? How do you think he would feel about this?

Awesome! I love it. Because of my son we can not do this. But at night my wife puts "her supplies" in the drawer in my nightstand right next to my bed a couple of extra diapers/plastic pants pins etc, powder and my pacifier. So if she wakes up and I need a change in the night everything is right there for her.

As a little I love it. When I come home late from work and she is sleeping. I will not awaken her. I just go to bed. Later in the night I feel her reach over and she realizes I am not diapered and she will get up and diaper me.

I love knowing that she has the drawer prepared just for me, and everything in there is just for me. It is wonderful.

I think that you should do it. It speaks volumes about acceptance. And it will make him feel "little" and very special in your eyes.

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime
littlemoosey said:
Awesome! I love it. Because of my son we can not do this. But at night my wife puts "her supplies" in the drawer in my nightstand right next to my bed a couple of extra diapers/plastic pants pins etc, powder and my pacifier. So if she wakes up and I need a change in the night everything is right there for her.

As a little I love it. When I come home late from work and she is sleeping. I will not awaken her. I just go to bed. Later in the night I feel her reach over and she realizes I am not diapered and she will get up and diaper me.

I love knowing that she has the drawer prepared just for me, and everything in there is just for me. It is wonderful.

I think that you should do it. It speaks volumes about acceptance. And it will make him feel "little" and very special in your eyes.

Thank you littlemoosey :) I also received your PM and again thank you so much. you have been so great with my intro into this community. along with many others. i am grateful for everyone's support for my little guy and myself.

Alright its all moved and my little now has his own little drawer..I even put some stickers on the drawer for him hehe. I hope he likes it.

The sticker idea is good. Make it even more fun. Take the stickers off, when you show him the drawer, hand him the stickers and tell him you thought it would be fun to decorate the drawer with him.

Ok, I decided to take Howwedoin advice and took the stickers off.

My man got home, ( a little later than expected due to an unexpected layover) though it worked in my favor. It gave me time to get home from work and make his favorite dinner. Which is Mac-n-cheese, with a side of hot dogs. He seemed really tired and worn out so I gave him a hug and a kid and told him to go take a long hot shower. While he was taking his shower I layed out his onesie and his favorite diaper on the bed.

When he came out he saw what was laid out and actually said “are you sure?” And my response was my little guy has been working so hard I think he needs his mommy to take care of him. The smile I received warmed my heart so much! I laid him down and put him in his diaper and onsie. Told him to pick out his favorite movie ( which in little space is Moana) while I got dinner served he came in and asked “ just out of curiosity where did you get the diapers?

I divulged that I have known where he keeps his things for awhile now but that there are not there anymore. He did get this look as though he was thinking I had thrown them out.

That’s when I handed him his pack of stickers and said see that top drawer ( pointing to my old bra drawer. That’s your drawer now go take a look.

When he opened it he started watering up in the eyes. It filled me with joy and pain. ( to think how awful I was when he first came out to me) I told him that mommy would love to decorate his new drawer with him ! ( thank you Howwedoin for the suggestion!) so we put stickers on it together and I big spooned him afterward while we watched his movie! It was a magical moment that I will never forget! Thank you to everyone! We are dinner and he fell asleep during the movie. As I laid next to this amazing man and my own little guy I began crying because of how I handled everything in the past. I will tell you about the next morning in a new post and I’m sure he will post about it as well.

Seriously I want to thank everyone and tell you all that I’m am forever grateful for this community! You ALL are special people and that this community is a god send.

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime and ElPulpo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back