Penis sticking out from diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLguy87

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello I'm new to this site. I have a problem when using diapers that my erect penis Will stock out if it is pointer up. It is uncomfortable to point down while erect.

What do you do?

Either you're exceptionally large or you're wearing diapers too small. Try the next size up.

Also, the amount of height a diaper has in front and back compared to its waist measurement does vary - some diapers have better "coverage" than others. What brand/model of diaper are you wearing?

I use Tena active fit men (medium side). They fit nicely but dont go up too much which is my problem

This is a bit TMI, maybe put it in the mature section of this forum

Are the front and back of the diaper at the same height when standing straight?
I thought diapers come up beyond the belly button?

Yes they are at the same height. This kind og diaper is at hip height, and is a pull up. Maybelline i should try something that goes above. Antal suggestions?

bambinod said:
Either you're exceptionally large or you're wearing diapers too small. Try the next size up.
^^ This.

(And probably the latter--no offense! :))

It's good to have the front of your diaper rise at least to your belly button, perhaps an inch or two above. If your guy parts are peeking out, definitely go for a larger diaper.

Those Active Fit aren't very good if you're Active, and certainly don't Fit. They fit too much like normal briefs with poor elastics, so if you get a size small enough to be tight enough to stay on, it will be too small for most males when things decide to stand up and look around...

Those things were designed for men who leak a tiny bit, and have nearly no capacity, along with being to small to contain male parts. This is a problem with most pull-up style briefs.

If you're wearing those because you have a leak problem, then try one of the pads designed to fit in normal underwear. they're the same or better capacity, but will fit better because it's your underwear.

Those things are pull-ups, and different than a diaper. An actual, tape at the side style diaper will have padding that goes further up the back and front, hold more, be more adjustable in fit, and you will be able to wear a size that allows for any appendages to point in any direction they need to.

I don't want to be that person, but you're either buying incredibly too small diapers, or you're trying to brag about a large penis, if its the size of the garment then buy something bigger, otherwise, this really isn't the place. Plus, you'd have to have a gargantuan penis to have this problem with properly sized diapers... like, unnaturally gargantuan, and lets be honest, that's no one on this site.

AddyShadows said:
I don't want to be that person, but you're either buying incredibly too small diapers, or you're trying to brag about a large penis, if its the size of the garment then buy something bigger, otherwise, this really isn't the place. Plus, you'd have to have a gargantuan penis to have this problem with properly sized diapers... like, unnaturally gargantuan, and lets be honest, that's no one on this site.

Maybe he's trying to smuggle elephants in his shorts.

And yeah, that's about all the advice you can get about it...size up.

Also try pointing down when you put your diaper on, it is uncomfortable for the first few times but you get use to it and the discomfort goes away, I agree you should also try a larger diaper and a different manufacturer as all diapers are cut size wise differently.

Wow, so quickly everyone turns to attack him about bragging. What many don't seem to realize is that any normal male body has a daily hormone cycle that releases testosterone early in the morning. That's where the phrase "morning wood" comes from. It's automatic, and not to do with arousal, although quite often the two go hand-in-hand.

So if you're a normally functioning male between the ages of 16 to 45, it pokes straight up in the morning. If you are even normal size (5" for white US, 6" for UK, and 7" for black US, etc) you will be poking out of the top of the waistband unless you have very high waisted diapers that cover your belly button.

I disagree with Rob110 - do not point down. The male reproductive part is particularly fragile, and can (and will) get damaged by bending while at attention. There is no remedy - once damaged, always damaged. It hurts, and can seriously reduce sensation and ability in the bedroom. Don't do it.

Enough of the attack, please. Jealousy is not an attractive quality.

DLguy87 said:
Hello I'm new to this site. I have a problem when using diapers that my erect penis Will stock out if it is pointer up. It is uncomfortable to point down while erect.

What do you do?

I would have the same problem if I wore too small of a diaper. And yeah erection were painful if I tried pointing down too. The answer is easy too. Make sure your diaper is big enough to extend up to your actual waist line (near your belly button) like it's supposed to.

normalguy said:
Wow, so quickly everyone turns to attack him about bragging. What many don't seem to realize is that any normal male body has a daily hormone cycle that releases testosterone early in the morning. That's where the phrase "morning wood" comes from. It's automatic, and not to do with arousal, although quite often the two go hand-in-hand.

So if you're a normally functioning male between the ages of 16 to 45, it pokes straight up in the morning. If you are even normal size (5" for white US, 6" for UK, and 7" for black US, etc) you will be poking out of the top of the waistband unless you have very high waisted diapers that cover your belly button.

I disagree with Rob110 - do not point down. The male reproductive part is particularly fragile, and can (and will) get damaged by bending while at attention. There is no remedy - once damaged, always damaged. It hurts, and can seriously reduce sensation and ability in the bedroom. Don't do it.

Enough of the attack, please. Jealousy is not an attractive quality.

I've been a normally functioning male between the ages of 16 and 22 for the past few years. You know seeing as I'm 22 going on 23 and I've not done any hormones or anything for my transgenderness, I've never had this problem except with diapers that are too small.

This thread is amusing to me. I have no comment being as myself I am barely able to achieve erection for more than a few moments but pointing it down is what boys should be doing anyway. But I agree with some of the previous posters about being in the wrong size diapers. After all they are made with gender in mind so lets just say the "fit" is supposed to be adequate. I also agree that this probably should have been posted in mature.

- - - Updated - - -

normalguy said:
If you are even normal size (5" for white US, 6" for UK, and 7" for black US, etc) .

That's a legit standard?

Try pointing down but also try a regular all in one nappy with tape.

normalguy said:
(5" for white US, 6" for UK, and 7" for black US, etc)

babyblueblanket said:
That's a legit standard?

I call BS, clearly Normalguy is biased and is just inflating his own ego! I'm joking, of course, but this thread is kind of a joke to begin with, not because of OP, I sincerely believe OP has the problem, I just think this thread was sooooo poorly handled and posted in the wrong section. So screw it, I'm having fun. GO AHEAD, CALL THE FUN POLICE, THEY CAN'T UNFUN YOU.

AddyShadows said:
I call BS, clearly Normalguy is biased and is just inflating his own ego! I'm joking, of course, but this thread is kind of a joke to begin with, not because of OP, I sincerely believe OP has the problem, I just think this thread was sooooo poorly handled and posted in the wrong section. So screw it, I'm having fun. GO AHEAD, CALL THE FUN POLICE, THEY CAN'T UNFUN YOU.

They've already sent the Elephant Patrol around my place, next will be the Special Fun-Sucking Squad to yours!

Another thread here just reminded me, Crinklz is one of the "tallest" diapers available, and they're already a really good choice for other reasons. Give them a try. They come in four variety:

- betterdry (all white)
- crinklz (first run abdl)
- astronaut (second run abdl)
- aquanaut (second run abdl)

It's a European brand, but Northshore carries them quite reasonably in the USA

I've had problems with wet dreams dampening the unpadded waistband at the top of other diapers in the past, but there's always padding to spare for me with crinklz.

Ice pack would give results of SHRINKAGE !!! Like from the show Seinfeld from George Constanza in the shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back