Abu onesies

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleyreva

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
who has experience with abu onesies looking for some real life sizing help before ordering.

Does it fit comfortably with those measurements? Did you size up a little for shrinkage?

Hi fleyreva,

I have purchased a few onesies from ABU.

On their chart I felt I fit into a medium. It was a little long when they only had the tall body onesies available. I tried a small but even it felt a little too long. When they brought out the standard body onesies a medium fit quite well. There was some stretch to the fabric and I did not notice much if any shrinkage when washed warm. I would suggest you order the white returnable onesie first to test the fit.

The measurements for their sizes are accurate and they're quite comfy. A really nice quality I find about them is the elastic on the leg holes; it really helps the diaper feel snug. I definitely recommend them.

I'm 5'11" and 195 lbs and built like my avatar. I got XL's and they fit good at first and perfectly after washing. I just hang dried though, no need to use the
dryer. So soft and comfortable I've been wearing one every night. Holds the diaper snug to you, feels very nice and actually kinda puts me into little space.

ClandestineWing said:
The measurements for their sizes are accurate and they're quite comfy. A really nice quality I find about them is the elastic on the leg holes; it really helps the diaper feel snug. I definitely recommend them.

I agree with ClandestineWing, their sizing tools are pretty spot-on. I’m 6’0” and 175 pounds, on the thinner side, and per their measurements, I’m an XS Tall. I ordered one without trying a rental, and it fit perfectly! Loose enough to move and stretch any which way, but also keeps diapers right where they need to be.

Offering both regular and tall sizes really helps cover a wide variety of body types. I like the fact that I can order a onesie from them that’s plenty long enough, but I’m not swimming in. I have that problem a lot with t-shirts :lol:

I like my onsies snug, so for me thier sizing is a bit big. I'm 6'2", 200+ lbs and my "perfect size" is a small tall. I love the regular vs. tall option because I can get a nice snug fit that actually fits the length of my torso. Great product- materials & production quality are top-notch!

most of my Onesies are from littleforbig ordered they fit great and are not to expensive. I just wish they would make more selections with out the shoulder buttons my wife says its no big deal but I am still a bit self consius about them so I usualy order the baseball shirt style (has sleves but no sholder buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back