Some Agere/ABDL Artwork I Drew :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialPastelPoppet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
I drew this on FireAlpaca and was wondering what people think of it. I don't have a whole lot of experience with digital art so I think it's good considering I am not accustomed to the medium.

I also do traditional (on paper) art, such as my profile pic. This is one of my first digital drawings :)

I hope you like it :)

It's very cute, somebody's gonna get in trouble for drawing on the walls! Is she the same character as the one in your profile pic? Is she little you, or somebody you made up?

Wuggle said:
It's very cute, somebody's gonna get in trouble for drawing on the walls! Is she the same character as the one in your profile pic? Is she little you, or somebody you made up?

Yeah she's the same character :) And yes, she is me

Not bad I like it. Only thing I see that looks sorta weird is the eyes. Everything else is good though.

Sorta makes me want to draw a toddler in a poofy dress too. xD

I like your style! If you feel like drawing me, I won't be mad at you ;D lol Awesome work! What app/software are you using? If you're on Android I can recommend two apps. Adobe Draw and Sketchbook by Autodesk. They are free btw :)

kratox said:
Not bad I like it. Only thing I see that looks sorta weird is the eyes. Everything else is good though.

Sorta makes me want to draw a toddler in a poofy dress too. xD

Aww thanks :D

- - - Updated - - -

Uggu said:
I like your style! If you feel like drawing me, I won't be mad at you ;D lol Awesome work! What app/software are you using? If you're on Android I can recommend two apps. Adobe Draw and Sketchbook by Autodesk. They are free btw :)

Thanks :) I'm using Fire Alpaca (PC) and a Ugee graphic tablet :)

Drew this today. Think it is a bit better. The eyes are much better :) I'm really proud of this one

PastelRainbow.jpg

Might make it my profile pic :3

- - - Updated - - -

Uggu said:

Uggu I am more than happy to draw you :) I will draw u a profile pic if u like (although the one u have atm is cool). You're the first person who has asked so you can have one for free. I'm not good enough to charge for commissions yet :3 It's something I would like to do one day though. I love drawing

I'm gonna sound like a total meanie here for criticizing, but I promise that's not my intention, I just wanna pass on some tips of what I myself used to do wrong when drawing.

First of all, I love your colour scheme, it really suits your username^^ Especially in the second drawing, where you used the same colour in a darker shade to outline everything, it makes it look very soft. And it's awesome you're putting your art out there.

But, I think you should take a look at a baby's anatomy. A baby isn't simply an adult scaled down, their proportions are completely different. The arms and legs are much shorter in comparison to the torso, and the neck is often basically invisible on the really little ones. Babies are also usually quite chubby, so don't be afraid to give them a little chub around the arms and legs, yours look quite skinny.

Other than that, great work, and keep on drawing^^ I haven't tried digital art myself, but I might give it a go soon. Currently I'm stuck on watercolors.

Schwanensee said:
I'm gonna sound like a total meanie here for criticizing, but I promise that's not my intention, I just wanna pass on some tips of what I myself used to do wrong when drawing.

First of all, I love your colour scheme, it really suits your username^^ Especially in the second drawing, where you used the same colour in a darker shade to outline everything, it makes it look very soft. And it's awesome you're putting your art out there.

But, I think you should take a look at a baby's anatomy. A baby isn't simply an adult scaled down, their proportions are completely different. The arms and legs are much shorter in comparison to the torso, and the neck is often basically invisible on the really little ones. Babies are also usually quite chubby, so don't be afraid to give them a little chub around the arms and legs, yours look quite skinny.

Other than that, great work, and keep on drawing^^ I haven't tried digital art myself, but I might give it a go soon. Currently I'm stuck on watercolors.

:) I base it more on the anatomy of a toddler as my regression age is 18 months at the youngest, but usually around 3 years old. I hardly ever regress to an actual baby. You are right about baby anatomy though :) I'm just more of an AT (adult toddler) or a little than I am a baby

Thank you for your compliments about the colour scheme. I watch a lot of artists on YouTube and I have picked up tricks from them ;) I'm so glad you enjoy my artwork. It means a lot

- - - Updated - - -

Uggu said:

Uggu what colour eyes do you have? I can't tell from the photo :) Wouldn't want to draw you with the wrong eye colour

Sorry I'm late but They're brown. Thanks! I my tumblr needs a new avy :)

Uggu said:

Awesome thanks :) I'll try and get on with that today

I love the new drawing, Poppet, it's really cute. The face, eyes and hair remind me a lot of Julia, the autistic muppet on Sesame Street. She's my favourite :D

Wuggle said:
I love the new drawing, Poppet, it's really cute. The face, eyes and hair remind me a lot of Julia, the autistic muppet on Sesame Street. She's my favourite :D

Aww thanks :) I actually have Aspergers myself and also love Julia. It wasn't intentional but shes so cute so thanks :D

- - - Updated - - -

Uggu said:

I feel like asking some more questions so that I get it how you like it. Plz answer :)

1: What is your little age? Are you an AB (12m and under), and AT (1-3yrs) or a little (3+yrs)
2: What do you want to be wearing in the picture? What clothes? Diaper showing? And particular diaper brand/style?
3: Any preference over the pose of your character or anything you would like them to be doing??
4: Do you want anything in the background or just a plain colour/pattern?

Thanks :) I think this will help me make something you like, rather than guessing :)

1. I'm 2 :)
2. Just an elmo shirt and yes a swollen diaper showing .
3. Not really anything you think is good.
4. I also leave that up to you.

So happy you're drawing me :)

Uggu said:

No problem. I love drawing. I will get it done today :)

Uggu said:

Here you go :) It's a little more realistic and not as chibi as the other ones I drew, so sorry if u wanted more chibi. It's because my drawing reference was a picture of an actual toddler (I needed a reference because the position was hard to draw). I think it's my best so far and I like how I coloured the line art so it looks more real and soft. I hope it's ok :)

CommissionUggu.jpg

Thanks for letting me draw you

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it! Thee only thing I would change is the skin color because I'm on the darker side lol but still so cute!!! Thanks a lot!! :) I feel honored :)

Uggu said:
I love it! Thee only thing I would change is the skin color because I'm on the darker side lol but still so cute!!! Thanks a lot!! :) I feel honored :)

No problem dude :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back