target size 7 diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m half way through a case, I like them and agree about those measurements. They're working great and look less ‘Christmasy’ than the Parents choice 7’s

Since I still have like 4 packs of the look a like Dollar General It's gonna take a while for me to try them out. I do want the cute monkey design from the new Cuties size 7 first though. And Baby Dry Size 8 too.... I still need to try :)

MailCat581 said:
I don't mean to burst people's bubble but if you're saying that you've got a 32"-35" waist and can fit in either these, a L-XL Goodnite (which for me is a squeeze too), or a size 8 baby diaper, then I have to raise an eyebrow of suspicion.

I have a similar size waist and Goodnites fit me well without being a squeeze, so there's definitely some individual variation. I think it's plausible that someone could fit larger baby diapers enough to be worth it for them, even if it's not an ideal fit or good protection. If capacity is important, adult diapers win, of course.

tenlet said:
I have a similar size waist and Goodnites fit me well without being a squeeze, so there's definitely some individual variation. I think it's plausible that someone could fit larger baby diapers enough to be worth it for them, even if it's not an ideal fit or good protection. If capacity is important, adult diapers win, of course.

No offense but there also seems to be a lot of variation on the definition of fit here too. Even IF you could get them on without being too snug (which we as a community have alread previously established that a 32" waist is too big to be anything other than tight), then you still have to realise that baby diapers simply do not have enough capacity to hold an adult's full bladder of 400-600ml. Then of course there's the manufactures who already have established quidelines for their intended market and who their diapers are "suitable for".

As such, you simply do not "fit" the definition of "fitting" into a baby diaper. Now can you still put one on? Yes. Can you use controlled releases to slowly pee in it. Absolutely. Does it still work for you? I don't doubt it, and that is not being questioned here. But, do you fit in one? No, not even close.

As stated above, theres signifigant variation in body types, waist measurements dont tell the whole story. In my case -I guess my ass is just very compact compared to others :)
Changing about 5 or 6 times a day, I’m spending + or - 1.25 a day and liking these even better than I thought I would. $21 and change for a case of 88!

I'm beginning to think that size 7 are actually made in mind for older kids that still need diapers, instead of for toddlers. However it would be bad to advertise them in that way.

The thing I’ve noticed is they’re making bigger diapers now, but it seems like at the same time training pants (not overnight wear like Goodnites) have gone down in size. I’ve noticed it over the last few years.

Setting aside for a moment whether what I’ve been wearing and using for 4 months “fits” me..
I’d like to note that the oft stated 4 - 600 ml bladder capacity may be typical for an adult but not for all of us.
If you go in small amounts more often because you've learned not to hold it, its completely different than saving up a bunch to let go all at once. That would be painful if I could even do it.
At 25 cents a diaper- changing 5 times a day ...I like it and it works for me

drawer said:
Setting aside for a moment whether what I’ve been wearing and using for 4 months “fits” me..
I’d like to note that the oft stated 4 - 600 ml bladder capacity may be typical for an adult but not for all of us.
If you go in small amounts more often because you've learned not to hold it, its completely different than saving up a bunch to let go all at once. That would be painful if I could even do it.
At 25 cents a diaper- changing 5 times a day ...I like it and it works for me

That is a very good point. And at $1.25 per day, that's a good value. Glad to see you found what works for you.

I wish they just sold them in packs than in boxes. I would like to try them out than having to buy a whole case of them.

A case is actually cheap in price. They have very durable tabs that stay in place, and hold together. But, they are somewhat thin and narrow. The fit is long, though. They could probably fit a very small adult.

I don't want to spend $21.99 just to try one diaper only to find I don't fit into them or that they rip on me after wearing it and having to use tape to hold it together.

- - - Updated - - -

Honeywell6180 said:
A case is actually cheap in price. They have very durable tabs that stay in place, and hold together. But, they are somewhat thin and narrow. The fit is long, though. They could probably fit a very small adult.

How big are your hips?

You can used them as stuffers. That's what I did with the Honest Company diapers. They get so swollen! Sad they are not big like others because the designs are so unique and cute. Love the dinosaur one.

Uggu said:
You can used them as stuffers. That's what I did with the Honest Company diapers. They get so swollen! Sad they are not big like others because the designs are so unique and cute. Love the dinosaur one.

Can you tell me about the Honest diapers? Do the sides stretch like Pampers do?

What is the wast size on them ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scubajoe81 said:
What is the wast size on them ?

Baby diapers are not long enough to go up to our waists so we would have to look at our hip size.

Then what is the hip size

You measure around where the biggest part of your butt is.

Here is a diagram in the link below for where to measure hips:

https://www.dolfinswimwear.com/pages/size-charts

Remember, you have to include the largest part of your butt when measuring.

Calico said:
I don't want to spend $21.99 just to try one diaper only to find I don't fit into them or that they rip on me after wearing it and having to use tape to hold it together.

- - - Updated - - -

How big are your hips?

Keep in mind, that I use these as pads. Because they are narrow, a Pampers Size 6 or 7 would work better for me. None the less, my waist is 30", and I believe I have a 32" hip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back