new mommy here

cannamommy

Mommy life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I am new to all of this, my "little" suggested that in our evolution of our relationship that I should join.

while it seems to be majority abdl and other identifiers whom there is no judgement from me. I reach out in this thread in hopes of finding others from my side of the fence.

My little came out to me awhile ago, I did not take it well, nor did i respond well.
its my hopes of finding others that have been brought into this world to talk to. gain insight and wisdom and even some friends along the way.

So any other girls or women out there that would be willing to help me in this journey would be greatly appreciated.

I wish you all the best and hope to hear from someone.

Not on the same side of the fence as you but very pleased to find a CG here on this site.

So your initial reaction when your little came out, have you actually done a 180 and now really good with it? Fabulous if you are, :hugs: if you are still working through it.... Really dread hearing you have it and only doing it for the one you love.

Argent said:
Not on the same side of the fence as you but very pleased to find a CG here on this site.

So your initial reaction when your little came out, have you actually done a 180 and now really good with it? Fabulous if you are, :hugs: if you are still working through it.... Really dread hearing you have it and only doing it for the one you love.

I would have to say that while I have done a 180, im still getting comfortable with all the idiosyncrasys and even newer knowledge of what he likes and learning what my personal boundaries are with all of this.

It can take a while to come to terms with something new about our partners, particularly if it's not something not widely understood. I hope you can find what you're looking for here. :)

Hi, sorry to be posting to this so late. I am in the same situation as you with all of this being new to me. My boyfriend told me he was a DL a few weeks ago and he would like to be my "little". I've been trying to find out what I need to know. We were both super drunk when he told me initially, and we didn't talk about it that night. We ended up talking about it the next day, and I was pretty open but I'd never even thought about it before so it's been kinda difficult. I still haven't gotten over my anxiety about it... I'm not sure how to be a good mommy. As I explore, I've realized that I'm a good little but not so good of a mommy. (He's a really good daddy:) He's not been as open about telling me what he wants me to do and it's leaving me guessing with him on so much of it. I made some lists of things I like and boundaries and asked him what he thought/agreed with and that helped to initiate conversations about what he wants. I can't PM yet. What are some aspects of being a mommy that you really like? What about how/when this all works into your relationship...? I'm still trying to figure that out, cuz now that we're open and experimenting it is definitely changing the dynamic of our relationship.

Hey cannamommy,
Safari wolf mentioned to me that you are a new mommy like me. He thinks we can be friends, which I hope we can. I am still getting used to it. Sad thing is he told after being together after almost 10 years married one

Hello Canna,
Welcome to the group 😺
And I believe there are a couple of other mommies in here.

charmingotter said:
Hi, sorry to be posting to this so late. I am in the same situation as you with all of this being new to me. My boyfriend told me he was a DL a few weeks ago and he would like to be my "little". I've been trying to find out what I need to know. We were both super drunk when he told me initially, and we didn't talk about it that night. We ended up talking about it the next day, and I was pretty open but I'd never even thought about it before so it's been kinda difficult. I still haven't gotten over my anxiety about it... I'm not sure how to be a good mommy. As I explore, I've realized that I'm a good little but not so good of a mommy. (He's a really good daddy:) He's not been as open about telling me what he wants me to do and it's leaving me guessing with him on so much of it. I made some lists of things I like and boundaries and asked him what he thought/agreed with and that helped to initiate conversations about what he wants. I can't PM yet. What are some aspects of being a mommy that you really like? What about how/when this all works into your relationship...? I'm still trying to figure that out, cuz now that we're open and experimenting it is definitely changing the dynamic of our relationship.

Charmingotter, welcome to the Mommy club. first off let me applaud you for coming here so soon after your boyfriend came out to you. ( A few weeks...my goodness) your already doing great!!! I was not as welcoming when I found out about this side of my guy. to give you some perspective I was mean, cold and at times even rude about it. why? because I was scared. I had no idea how to think about this. questions were coming in faster than I could get answers and since I was not engaging in conversation my questions were just getting heavier and heavier.
Do not be surprised that the beginning of this can and will be difficult, its ok to have some anxiety as well, I still do. you mentioned your good little, in what regard? Being a mommy can be hard sometimes, the best thing for both of you is honest communication, dont feel pressured into doing anything that feels uncomfortable. I have set some limits myself because im just not ready for some things. your boyfriend really needs to open up some more, navigating this is not a one way street.

Some of the things I love about being a mommy is the switch in authority. my guy when not in little space is definitely an Alpha, he carries this sense of knowing how to handle every situation and because of this i have always felt protected and safe. since we have started this mommy/little time, i get to have the authority. decisions are mine to make and also the nuturing side of is really sweet. Now in regards to how this works into our relationship is for "us" two separate things. we have our lives which are in control about 85% of the time. I let him know when I am open to going into the mommy/little time and he lets me know when he could use some little time. also keep in mind that if my guy wants little time that does not mean that i must go into mommy mode. this can be as easy as him going to the bedroom and getting in little space to watch cartoons while i am doing my regular things in the living room. could you tell me how you feel this is all changing your relationship dynamic?

- - - Updated - - -

Safariwolflight said:
Hey cannamommy,
Safari wolf mentioned to me that you are a new mommy like me. He thinks we can be friends, which I hope we can. I am still getting used to it. Sad thing is he told after being together after almost 10 years married one

Safarwolflight!!! welcome !! of course we can be friends! we mommys have to stick together. one of the first things that really helped me was knowing just how hard it must have been for my guy to come out and tell me. like you my guy and i had been together for a long time before he told me. I am so happy that you have come here and I look forward to becoming great friends!! reach out whenever you want!!

NOT a Dom/Mommy my self but i have talked to MANY and also RP against a few Cis women on line (other site (and also trained one of them at the same time) as well as Sissy (female sissy that is yes we do exist :sissy: ) in al accounts - Sissy slave.

Being a Care giver /Mommy /Nurse/Mistress is something you have to be willing to do if this is going to work.

This sed there are great rewards for both parties in a AB /LG /Sissy etc... relationship

May i humbly offer this GREAT link to Adult baby guide made from a RL AB Mommy https://littleab.com/ABcare/mamamanual.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: nappybottom
Missy1 said:
NOT a Dom/Mommy my self but i have talked to MANY and also RP against a few Cis women on line (other site (and also trained one of them at the same time) as well as Sissy (female sissy that is yes we do exist :sissy: ) in al accounts - Sissy slave.

Being a Care giver /Mommy /Nurse/Mistress is something you have to be willing to do if this is going to work.

This sed there are great rewards for both parties in a AB /LG /Sissy etc... relationship

May i humbly offer this GREAT link to Adult baby guide made from a RL AB Mommy https://littleab.com/ABcare/mamamanual.html

Thank you for the link, we have had ups and downs while navigating this. The link is a good read for sure.

Going into the thanksgiving holiday we are determining when my little guy will be wearing. Right now we are enjoying the morning to ourselves. He is diapered and I’m making pancakes. I will post updates of our holiday.

Glad i could be at help :biggrin:, Yes thats usely the case in this matters, bacikly its mor or less as think how you have or would treat a RL Baby and translate that in too how you treat youre AB/Little (if i can be at any help feel free to Pm me :graduate: ) & above al you should make up some cind of AB Vs Mommy contract were you both put down what you whant to do and whats youre limits are etc.... THEN if both parties agree on this sign it .This way you dont risk youre relationship from somecind of misunderstanding wich sadly is OH so common with RL couples doing this cind (incl Sissy ) of RP (bacikly there are reel reel Sissy Play contracts to find on the net.

We`l be happy to follow for shore and may i ad Gobble Gobble :)

Welcome to thr group

Back