I ate a Ghost Pepper today

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hottest thing I ever ate and not doing it again, but it wasn't that bad all in all.

I mean I felt like I was breathing fire like a Dragon, not to mention excess sweating and at times it felt like my skin was melting away (okay, probably exaggerating there, but it felt like a bit more than a tingling sensation when I was sweating, kind of like if you touch the outside of a bottle of Hot Sauce and there is some that fell to the outside of the Hot Sauce bottle), and at times my taste buds were screaming from the heat.

This was all when I was only eating tiny pieces, there was no way I was gonna eat Huge Chunks, and I especially wasnt gonna eat the whole thing in one go.

For now it feels like the worst is long gone.

Wow dude that is intense!

Kinda like Man V Food without the massive over consumption.

Did you wear gloves? Don’t rub your eyes afterward!

I have heard it can burn the other end BTW ... Be prepared to pour a glass of milk down the back of your diapee :biggrin:

Argent said:
Wow dude that is intense!

Kinda like Man V Food without the massive over consumption.

Did you wear gloves? Don’t rub your eyes afterward!

I have heard it can burn the other end BTW ... Be prepared to pour a glass of milk down the back of your diapee :biggrin:

I remembered to not touch my eyes (or at least until I had been able to wash my hands good), so I didnt really need to wear gloves, still have yet to see if it will burn coming out and if so how bad, but I'm not expecting it to be too bad since it didn't burn anything too bad besides my taste buds.

Is it a stupid question to ask why you ate a Ghost Pepper? You did that voluntarily? :)

By the way, I would still be very careful not to touch my eyes (or remove my contacts). Capsaicin can stick to your fingers (or under your fingernails) for hours even after washing them several times.

Makubird said:
Is it a stupid question to ask why you ate a Ghost Pepper? You did that voluntarily? :)

By the way, I would still be very careful not to touch my eyes (or remove my contacts). Capsaicin can stick to your fingers (or under your fingernails) for hours even after washing them several times.

A coworker had brought in a Ghost Pepper and gave it to me, so I figured I would eat it, though at my own pace

Yeah I ate it voluntarily, though not in a rush and only small pieces at a time.

And hey, I'm still alive (apparently 3 LBS would kill a 150 LB person, but who is gonna eat 3 LBS of Ghost Peppers, 1 is bad enough), and the worst part was the bad sensation I had from sweating earlier, which is long gone.

And I touched my eyes after work, no burning sensation so I know the capsaicin is gone from my hands.

You people are crazy...

Some small part of me can't help but to be jealous; though, that thought will likely NEVER be satisfied.

Having had a bleeding ulcer, I know I'm never going there.

Think that's bad? I once had a Carolina Reaper. I thought i was going to die.

Fireband said:
Think that's bad? I once had a Carolina Reaper. I thought i was going to die.

I'm sure you did, a Ghost Pepper is bad enough, I dont think people are really meant to eat things as spicy as these Hottest Peppers of the world (which was the Ghost Pepper, then Scorpion Pepper took the spot, then Carolina Reaper)

These chillies are the offspring of the god of S&M and a particularly vindictive bell pepper.... Not for mortal consumption!

*giggles*

I'm going to start typing up the eulogy for BabyTyrants' bottom. XD

"It was a good bottom. Fine for sitting on and only one crack..."

Ghost Peppers were originally created for the Armed Forces, so that they could add flavor to a large amount of food at a reasonable price. The Ghost Pepper is genetically modified, and it can't grow outside of a lab. One pepper (which has 2 million BTUs of heat) can make 13 gallons of red sauce incredibly spicy, which only goes to show how dangerous this stuff is. Being that the wings from Popeyes left me in pain for a while (partially because of the pepper, partially because of the Popeyes), I know better than to eat a straight pepper. It can cause tons of intestinal problems, ulcers, tears, internal bleeding, and tons of other things. Anything over 50,000 BTUs of heat is dangerous for the body, so why anyone would eat something that dangerous is beyond me. Frankly, anyone who'd eat something that can kill you is a moron.

On a lighter note, I'd like to refer both of the pepper eaters to the incontinence page of ADISC, since if you don't need it right this second, wait about 48 hours and you will. http://www.adisc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php/12-Incontinence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back