The Epitome of Love Released! COVER! BONUS CONTENT! HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Mods, please forgive me for so many posts on the same thing haha. This is the final post, I swear!!

So... FINALLY GUYS! The book is being released!! Amazon KDP is probably reviewing the files and should have a final release in the next two days tops!! I am going to set the paperback price as low as I can, and so the ebook!!

But of course, you ADISCers are still going to have the PDF version for you as a gift!

Now, this is a NEW VERSION! So if I sent you a file before, replace it with this!!

I'm going to send a PM to everyone who asked for it with the link for new version! Anyone who wants it, HIT ME UP!

Book Cover (Final).jpgBook Back Cover (Final).jpg

This one includes:
-New round of proofreading!
-Cover and back cover artwork!
-A new BONUS chapter at the end which sets up for the sequel!
-My personal story as an Adult Baby!

It really is an honor to be part of this forum, of being part of this family, and to know so many people like me!!

Please guys, enjoy!
Love,
Henry Lyra

UPDATE:

Paperback is live!!!
Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1719941386?ref_=pe_870760_150889320

Last edited:
I love that cover!! Congratulations on all your hard work and dedication! You've earned it!

I'm happy for you, this is a fantastic book, glad you could make the final changes! :D The cover is really cute. :3

kik91 said:
Mods, please forgive me for so many posts on the same thing haha. This is the final post, I swear!!

So... FINALLY GUYS! The book is being released!! Amazon KDP is probably reviewing the files and should have a final release in the next two days tops!! I am going to set the paperback price as low as I can, and so the ebook!!

But of course, you ADISCers are still going to have the PDF version for you as a gift!

Now, this is a NEW VERSION! So if I sent you a file before, replace it with this!!

I'm going to send a PM to everyone who asked for it with the link for new version! Anyone who wants it, HIT ME UP!

View attachment 31559View attachment 31560

This one includes:
-New round of proofreading!
-Cover and back cover artwork!
-A new BONUS chapter at the end which sets up for the sequel!
-My personal story as an Adult Baby!

It really is an honor to be part of this forum, of being part of this family, and to know so many people like me!!

Please guys, enjoy!
Love,
Henry Lyra

I can't PM, but is there another way I could get it? I've read the first few parts, and loved it. If not, that's cool. I'll probably add your book to my library anyways.

Nice looking cover and inside leaf. Sometimes, getting that right is harder than writing the story. It least it was for me.

Awesome can't wait to read. I'll probably wait if you have an ebook version on Amazon as where I'm at I can't have my stuff around :/
Congrats on the release and I look forward to reading it ^-^

zonkyonowhat said:
Awesome can't wait to read. I'll probably wait if you have an ebook version on Amazon as where I'm at I can't have my stuff around :/
Congrats on the release and I look forward to reading it ^-^

Thank you!!!

Kindle version here!!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H1JPWYR/

I loved reading your story! As a Little with no Big/CG, it gives me a little bit of hope that maybe, just maybe, there might be someone out there for me. As I said in my review, I read it in a sitting, eyes glues to the screen. I can hardly wait to see the sequel. You weave a story with rich characters and a captivating world.

Cool on the Amazon book. I'll get around to buying in the next day or two. Nicely done!

Thanks guys!! I am really happy to finally release this!

Kik91,
I really enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sending it to me. This was the most polished ABDL story that I have ever read. Great work! I only wish I had been wearing while I was reading it.

mojado said:
Kik91,
I really enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sending it to me. This was the most polished ABDL story that I have ever read. Great work! I only wish I had been wearing while I was reading it.

Hey mojado!!

Thanks for the kind words, it makes my heart fuzzy! And yeah, you should have been wearing! We have to stay padded!! *giggles*

Slomo said:
Aw man. I just got your first book from amazon belivered yesterday (wednesday). I can't read this untill I've read the book or it might spoil things.

Hey Slomo, don't worry, this one is unrelated!!

Thanks for the purchase!!

Hi guys.

Many, many of you have read The Epitome of Love. I am glad to have received great reviews from all of you. The novella was being sold really good until someone posted a bad reviews because of "typos". They basically gave it 2 stars. Since then I haven't sold a copy.

Would anyone of you be willing to give a review on Amazon or Goodreads? I know many of you don't want your real life to be linked to ABDL, but if you have the possibility, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back