Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas91

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi,

I am a diaper lover.

And I always believed there is nothing wrong with me until last week....
I never wore an adult diaper/nappy. But during my solo sex (I do not have a girl friend) it is very important for me to fantasize about my nappy change. To fantasize a girl/woman is changing my nappy.

As explained I do not have a girl friend, I never had sex.... I am 24 years old. Anyway, no problem for me, but a couple of weeks ago I started with the dating app Happn. But I am now scared.... if I finally find a girl friend and she is pregnant, what about my diaper fetish.... !? Of course I am absolutely not sexual attracted to children... but I am a diaper lover. And baby's waring a diaper/nappy so how can I deal with the situation if my daughter or son need a nappy change? Ofcourse, there is a big difference between being changed and chaning a nappy but it still feel scary.

Thank you very much for your help. P.s. I am from Holland.

I’ve had three kids which means I have quite a bit of experience in this area. I don’t know if it’s the same for everybody else, but my kid’s diapers did nothing for me at all. It’s like my mind totally switched from “I want to wear a diaper” to “my kid needs these diapers for practical uses” whenever I changed their diaper. There was never even an ounce of being turned on or intrigued when the diaper change was happening. In fact, I can truthfully say my own desire to wear diapers became very small if not on existent when my kids were in diapers.

My children in diapers did nothing for me. I changed them like any normal parent and was done with it until they needed another new diaper. I also looked forward to them quitting like any normal parent.

Ditto to all of the above. During that time a diaper was a tool, I was a parent and had a job to do. That's it, having my son in diapers did not magnify this issue for me. In fact I would say it diminished the urge quite a bit. Like his mother the goal was to get him out of diapers, he wore them till he was about 4. There was no pressure or rush. I would not worry about it.

I too can speak from experience as I’m both a DL and father. For me it was easy to separate my attraction to diapers and any diaper changes did, and trust me I changed a lot of diapers, as any parent would know. For me it is wearing a diaper myself the I like. At the end of the day its just a diaper just like any other form of clothing except with a purpose. Mostly all people ware underwear for example and just because you see someone in their tighty whities might not necessarily make you feel excited. I know I love to see my wife in sexy panties but my kids running around in their Fruit of the Looms obviously does nothing for me. Also, when you have children you end of loving them to pieces and would stop at nothing to protect them. So I think the desire part of your brain shuts off when your kids are around.

Ditto for me as well. In fact, I had less attraction to diapers in general when my kids were in diapers. Go figure.

hi, thank you for your prompt reply, great. And it is for all of you a kind of sexual fetish?

Im not a parent but I have sat for a potty training kid before and neither the pull-ups or anything about that situation held the least arousal for me. I think in the same way that we aren't aroused by children generally, they're no more arousing in diapers. I understand why the question gets asked but I don't think it's a risk.

No it is not for me. It is totally separate. I am AB and do not want or let those "2 streams" cross. That does not work for me.

thomas91 said:
hi, thank you for your prompt reply, great. And it is for all of you a kind of sexual fetish?

For few it can be only sexual, for a few others not even a little. Most of us lie somewhere in between. I've been around for decades though, and can assure you in all that time I have never heard of a parent/guardian who wanted to mix their own diaper enthusiam with that of the child. Quite the opposite in fact.

If you are looking at the possibility of being with her for long term then you absolutely do need to tell her about your being dl. Sooner is usually better than later too. After all, she had a right to know about this part of you, the whole you. And besides, it's highly unlikely you'd be able to hide this from her indefinitely anyways. And there are already too many bad "partner found out, and hates me for lying" stories around here. Though again, do emphasize what we are all saying here that the two don't mix.

I am sort of in the same boat as you, I like to wear nappies, I like actual women (of age) in nappies and doing babyish things. I also work / have worked with babies and toddlers and have had to change nappies. I keep my sexual fantasies separate from the rest of my life, especially when it comes to my work.

thomas91 said:
Thomas,
I can't speak for everyone else but for me it is sexual. I do know that for others it can be for the feeling of innocence or need or just because it's comfortable. Feel free to reach out if you have more questions.

Thank you very much for all the great help! No worries anymore!

For me the same. I'm a DL.

But: What about your girlfriend?

I tried to explain my wife multiple times. I told her that I like to wear diapers and this has absolut nothing to do with children. I would rather like to diaper her or see her in a diaper. But diapering children is just a job like every one other. And even it's not my favorite. Especially the first part ;-).

But even after almost 4 years and the second child. I think she is still not fully believe me. I don't know why. There is absolute nothing. But I can't explain her or she does not want to understand.

So as a conclusion. You may know exactly what you feel. But what is with other people around you?

Aldebaran79 said:
For me the same. I'm a DL.

But: What about your girlfriend?

I tried to explain my wife multiple times. I told her that I like to wear diapers and this has absolut nothing to do with children. I would rather like to diaper her or see her in a diaper. But diapering children is just a job like every one other. And even it's not my favorite. Especially the first part ;-).

But even after almost 4 years and the second child. I think she is still not fully believe me. I don't know why. There is absolute nothing. But I can't explain her or she does not want to understand.

So as a conclusion. You may know exactly what you feel. But what is with other people around you?

How do you stay married to someone like that? I have been with someone like her and it didn't go well and to this stay I still resent my ex for it and resent anyone who is willful about this whole diaper thing.

I don't know, may ne because I love her?
I told her before she decided to marry me. So weit had both our chance. She told me that she will never participate and I was OK with it.
But I think the change which comes with childred changed both of us. I had enough diaper time for me before. Now we even don't have enough time dir each other.
I hope that will change wehen our children grow up.

I'm a parent, I absolutely do not intermix those two areas of my life.
Mentally or physically.

thomas91 said:
Hi,

I am a diaper lover.

And I always believed there is nothing wrong with me until last week....
I never wore an adult diaper/nappy. But during my solo sex (I do not have a girl friend) it is very important for me to fantasize about my nappy change. To fantasize a girl/woman is changing my nappy.

As explained I do not have a girl friend, I never had sex.... I am 24 years old. Anyway, no problem for me, but a couple of weeks ago I started with the dating app Happn. But I am now scared.... if I finally find a girl friend and she is pregnant, what about my diaper fetish.... !? Of course I am absolutely not sexual attracted to children... but I am a diaper lover. And baby's waring a diaper/nappy so how can I deal with the situation if my daughter or son need a nappy change? Ofcourse, there is a big difference between being changed and chaning a nappy but it still feel scary.

Thank you very much for your help. P.s. I am from Holland.

I have been there!! I am a 44yo mixed race woman..ie..Meghan Markle, Halle Berry, I was an ABDL since age 3. When I had my own child at age 23, I chose 100% cotton diapers because my fetish involves solely plastic backed diapers. It's ok to be nervous. It's like letting people see your fetish on a coffee table. I had misplaced shame from an ex and people think ABDL is almost like Pedophilia. It's not. It's totally different. This woman you love, tell her what you need her to do sexually and if she is on board great if not. Move on. :paci::dunno:

- - - Updated - - -

extremecomfy said:
I have been there!! I am a 44yo mixed race woman..ie..Meghan Markle, Halle Berry, I was an ABDL since age 3. When I had my own child at age 23, I chose 100% cotton diapers because my fetish involves solely plastic backed diapers. It's ok to be nervous. It's like letting people see your fetish on a coffee table. I had misplaced shame from an ex and people think ABDL is almost like Pedophilia. It's not. It's totally different. This woman you love, tell her what you need her to do sexually and if she is on board great if not. Move on. :paci::dunno:

**Note** have you ever thought about helping the Boers in South Africa get safely to Holland? I know they are living in deplorable conditions in "Ghettoes" and experience hate crimes and unemployment due to their race as Duthch/Boer. If this is boring PM me...:paci:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back