Adventures in diapered camping

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlotTwist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well, I had quite the weekend. This might sound a bit fictitious, but I assure you it's a true story. As a primer, I wear diapers because I'm IC, but I also do enjoy them as a DL (as my profile shows) - my wife accepts my wearing of diapers as a need, but does occasionally say she wishes that doctors could get me out of them some day (like, say, crutches). She never wears, and I've never brought up the DL part with her because she's already familiar with it, having worked fetish nights at clubs and mentioned a few times "OMG I've seen a guy wearing a diaper being lead around on a leash", with a sour look on her face. But, after this weekend I think I'll change that policy.

The first time we camped, she asked what she was going to do if she had to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, and I joked that I knew what I was going to do. She asked if she could use a diaper, and I had a few spares laying around, so when it came time for us to go to sleep, I diapered her up. She ended up not needing it and took it off the next morning. While we were getting ready to head out for this trip, she tells me "Let's just drive home in our PJs and wet diapies and change when we get home". I didn't think she'd actually use it, but when it came time to hit the sack, I diapered her up again at the bathroom and we headed to our tent. As soon as we got there, she says "I'm peeing" and gets this look on her face of grave concern, and asked if the diaper could hold up overnight. When I told her I'd added a booster pad just in case, she said she was happy I was looking out for her. We went to sleep, she woke up and peed again in the middle of the night, with a bit of difficulty, but was happy she didn't have to get out of bed.

We woke up in the morning, and while we were getting ready to head out, she mentioned she had to poop. I suggested walking to the bathroom there, but she just wanted to head home and said she could hold it (about an hour). While we were driving back, she asked me if I'd ever pooped in my diaper. I told her that I'd tried it once, just to see what it was like, but that I'd instantly regretted it due to cleanup, smell, etc... about 15 minutes later she tells me she's going to have to go in her diaper, so I volunteer to stop at a gas station or convenience store, but she said she just wanted to get home ASAP. Well, sure enough she went in her diaper, and we rode home the rest of the way with the windows open, haha.

When we got home she changed out of that messy diaper and took a shower, changed into fresh clothes (and normal underwear), and we went about the rest of the day. I'm trying hard to see the contrary, but with all of the options I'd given otherwise, it seemed as if she wanted to use the diaper. I'm just working on the right approach, but I'm going to see if she wants to "broaden her horizons" further, or if this is just a lot of strange coincidence, lol.

Last edited:
wow, that's quite a lot of steps to take all on the first excursion! Most of us have had problems simply wetting our diaper in a standing position the first time, let alone laying down or being brave enough for #2.

Yeah, that's another thing I'd thought as well. I could see if someone was coaxing you into it, but this was all her lol.

Last edited:
I have already wrote about this in another post in more detail but during college I had to wear snap on diapers and plastic underpants at night due to my return to bed wetting. I went hiking camping with some friends and I know the guy I thought I was going to tent with knew about my condition. Strange enough I was bunked in another tent with a complete stranger and waking up the next morning and soaked (and having to pee real bad) and it raining outside I was in a dilemma with him in the tent looking over the maps and me in only a tee shirt and my wet undergarments.

I had to drag my jeans into my sleeping bag and put them on with quite a struggle and further peeing myself since I had to go so bad. My tent buddy thought I was nuts and asked me why I was getting dressed underneath my sleeping bag with obvious difficulty. All I could do is make some feeble excuse about not wanting to get cold and then run out into the rain and further pee in the seclusion of the forest and change out of my soaked diaper. I had my night time sack to put the wet diaper in a bag and put on some regular underwear but my plastic underpants had to go on over my underwear since I knew the smell might start if we became hot while hiking further (and the rain stopped). We ultimately decided due to the rain to just hike back to the car and go home, but that was the most embarrassing time I had and I can bet my tent mate eventually was told of my nighttime requirements of wearing protection. As I wore my protection throughout college (even when it subsided a lot over the years) I began to tell more people of my need to wear diapers / training underwear / plastic underpants as I became more serious in my relationships. Most appreciated me telling them; a few were not so laid back about it.

Sounds like a positive start... she will probably be wearing 24/7 before you know it ;)

Diapers are what make camping fun! I always wear the most absorbent diapers I can when camping. My wife doesn't wear them though, and many times I've had her grumbling to get up to go pee. I just wet my diaper more then roll over go back to sleep.

It's pretty cool your wife was open to finding that out as well. And it definitely sounds like she is broadening her horizons. Or at least "testing the waters".

Im on vacations with my wife in a Greek island about two hours from Athens.Yesterday we choose to visit a beach in the other side of the town almost an hour far so we had to take food ,beach supplies an some clothing with us cause we stay there till late noon.
So we arived and set our stuff.The beach had mainly families with kids and some couples like us.After the third time we swam we decided to have our lunch time.The beach was pure with no toilets no beach bars.After lunch time the most families layed the carimats over the sand and set their kids for a napp.As we did the same i saw many kids changed in diapers even older kids.I was a little bit shocked.Then my wife turned to me and said "you know its time for you to do the same my dear i dont want a wet carimat".I set the towel around me ,pulled down my swimwear,and changed into my shorts.I took a diaper by my bag and....hiding my self changed.An hour and a half later i was awake totaly wet and my diaper was exposed over my shorts in common view.I got red when a kid near us said " mommy look this man wear diapers too".It was a girl about 7 y o that wore a diaper and t sirt next to us .Then my wife touched my hand and i said ok i m gonna explain her why.I have done this many times in the past.I introdused my self in her mom first and in a second time to her.Her mom asked me why i have to wear and i told the reason of my incontinence.Then i asked her why her daughter wear diapers and said to me about the same reason as mine.I then asked her about the rest of the older kids on the beach and she said that with no toilets most of parents here decided to keep their kids in diapers.They dont want to take their kids behind trees cause they are afraid of snakes or other accidents.
As you see all of them made this camp for their vacation.Imagine the night they set tends to sleep.
The time has come for us to go so we packed our stuff said goodbye and left the place.

activefit said:
she said that with no toilets most of parents here decided to keep their kids in diapers.They dont want to take their kids behind trees cause they are afraid of snakes or other accidents.

Wow, it sounds like you've discovered the forgotten land of "diaper beach".... I never imagined there'd be such a thing, but that sound like a great place to visit!

For the fun of it someone needs to make up a sign for the beach, urging everyone to wear diapers for their safety! (I wanna see that sign!)

While others are getting splinters from the out house and stung by bees and scared enough to crap your pants by that snake on the floor in the out house. I am wearing my toilet. Mind you I hate going #2 in the diaper just camping or other adventures I have no other option. I take a bucket of soapy water from home to wash up from the mess on my arse then go about my day in a fresh diaper. Just toss the used diaper in the fire ring to use as a starter for the fire and to smoke out the skeeters and other pests. That fire Is not the one I would start for doing cooking on or smores' at night that one is a diversion fire to divert skeeters and to use for light.

I camp in my nappies all the time. But one incident stands out. I put my nappy on early in the evening it was just 3 mates camping. It was dark when i put a crinlkz, double booster pad, plastic pants and a onesie over my pants and shirt. Well after a dinner sitting around the fire I went to bed where i was a little wet. Obviously after waking I was more than a little wet, sun was up and guys were out cooking. Arrived around the fire and had to wet, oh no problems I have my nappy on so just let go. As I was letting go I had a massive fart and out it exploded. Im like wow that fart stinks knowing I've messed myself in a major way.
Well one of the blokes i was camping with says geez I hope you have some protection as that fart sounded real wet. His looking at me strangely when he says you do have protection are you wearing a nappy? I just say when camping i hate having to get out of the tent at night to go to the toilet so i wear adult nappies. Lucky for me this morning it served as its purpose but not how i intended it to be. OMG talk about embarrassing. The worse part was having to change and use wipes in the bush to clean up.

I ve never thought about forgotten diaper lands.Incontinence is something that i cant avoid as many others here.The fact is that many parents the last years choose to diaper their childrens even older.
When i was a little child our parents didnt use this method.I remember lots of camps beeing nude or with a wet onesie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back