On TV: Strange Criminal Addiction ABDL

Status
Not open for further replies.
leijulaakso said:
Are you trolling or do you have some kind of reading comprehension problem? Those dumpster divers have fixation to diapers used by babies and kids. ABDLs use diapers because they enjoy using them themselves.

I have a learning disability. Assuming you were asking a legitimate question than trying to insult me.

willnotwill said:
Nope, he probably could have gotten away with that. Did you watch the video through? He entered the a house to steal. That's a felony in most place.
Here's the real case apparently: worldwideweirdnews dot com/2013/02/w6673.html

World Wide Weird News is a click bait site. I have one browser with an ad blocker, and another one without. The ads on that site are both sick, and stupid. It won't let me view the article with my ad blocker on. Don't waste your time there. The same news can be found from more reputable sources.

leijulaakso said:
Are you trolling or do you have some kind of reading comprehension problem? Those dumpster divers have fixation to diapers used by babies and kids. ABDLs use diapers because they enjoy using them themselves.

Like picking on Autistics, do you? Does that make you feel big? No, she's not trolling. She's Aspie, and she's been here for years.

Let's not forget her original question; shall we not? Her original question was,"If other ABDLs, who buy and use baby diapers, aren't borderline pedos, why is this guy?"

I feel like BabyTyrant answered her question, which was legitimate, pretty well. It's damn-near pedophilia behavior to steal diapers wetted or messed by children. It's another thing entirely for us to buy clean diapers, that will never be anywhere near a bio-kid, and use them, even if they're baby diapers.

If you ask me, they're taking an entirely different thing, which, apparently, is wearing diapers with others', possibly even kids', bodily output in them, and confusing it with us. It's also possible, though, not probable, that he's ABDL, and every kind of financially strapped possible.

This is part of the reason I hold the apparently controversial opinion that ABDLs should buy as much as they can in adult sizes.

1. I'm fully aware that plenty of us visit the baby aisle, buy for themselves, and aren't complete wakadoodles, but, then, one of these, or, the one ADISCer, who was obviously on the autism spectrum, too, and we actually had to help him understand why it was inappropriate to call Huggies, and gripe to them about Dora not even being in production anymore, that it'd get him nowhere, and he was making us look bad, shows up, and, it's infuriating!

2. Baby companies will never support us, and, especially after their interaction with the one ADISCer I mentioned, probably think we're something we're not, so, we'd be best served, by supporting the companies that support us.

3. I understand the reason why we buy baby diapers is a gap in our market for a current, authentic baby diaper replica, and the same holds true for other baby things. We buy from the baby aisle, what we can't find in the ABDL market, but if we buy what's sized for us, we can't, well, it's harder, to get lumped in with this guy, and his weird shit.

Last edited:
Another man's trash is another man's treasure???

But in this case… it's just plain wrong.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Like picking on Autistics, do you? Does that make you feel big? No, she's not trolling. She's Aspie, and she's been here for years.

Let's not forget her original question; shall we not? Her original question was,"If other ABDLs, who buy and use baby diapers, aren't borderline pedos, why is this guy?"

I feel like BabyTyrant answered her question, which was legitimate, pretty well. It's damn-near pedophilia behavior to steal diapers wetted or messed by children. It's another thing entirely for us to buy clean diapers, that will never be anywhere near a bio-kid, and use them, even if they're baby diapers.

If you ask me, they're taking an entirely different thing, which, apparently, is wearing diapers with others', possibly even kids', bodily output in them, and confusing it with us. It's also possible, though, not probable, that he's ABDL, and every kind of financially strapped possible.

This is part of the reason I hold the apparently controversial opinion that ABDLs should buy as much as they can in adult sizes.

1. I'm fully aware that plenty of us visit the baby aisle, buy for themselves, and aren't complete wakadoodles, but, then, one of these, or, the one ADISCer, who was obviously on the autism spectrum, too, and we actually had to help him understand why it was inappropriate to call Huggies, and gripe to them about Dora not even being in production anymore, that it'd get him nowhere, and he was making us look bad, shows up, and, it's infuriating!

2. Baby companies will never support us, and, especially after their interaction with the one ADISCer I mentioned, probably think we're something we're not, so, we'd be best served, by supporting the companies that support us.

3. I understand the reason why we buy baby diapers is a gap in our market for a current, authentic baby diaper replica, and the same holds true for other baby things. We buy from the baby aisle, what we can't find in the ABDL market, but if we buy what's sized for us, we can't, well, it's harder, to get lumped in with this guy, and his weird shit.

I'm on the spectrum. Twenty years ago, I would often call Proctor & Gamble about their products, with advice about smoothing out tape tabs so that their Pampers can be used in a pad and pant system. They would listen, and I was even able to get coupons from them on a fairly regular basis. It was not unusual for the representative to acknowledge that Pampers would serve a dual purpose: Discrete protection when used as a pad, and infants according to their manufactured purpose. The key, was in keeping my issues with gastrointestinal problems away from the public. Their product had served that purpose to perfection, because they enabled me to go out and about, without being tied to a huge bag of adult garments. Kimberly Clark was equally helpful, giving me some great bargains on their Goodnites.

Back in the mid 1990's, you would not dare call a company like Kendall, PBE, or Promise regarding the personal use of their products, unless you represented an institution or were some sort of doctor or primary caregiver. And neither would I have even given a thought about making a phone call to Attends about making their product better. So, I stuck with which ever product was commonly available on the grocery store shelves: Luvs, or Pampers before Goodnites came out, and later Goodnites with the size 5 Pampers serving an insert for ordinary cotton "tighty whities" as you would call them, when I was in a situation where I had to swap out the Goodnites.

My calls to the companies and requests for coupons ended when they started to thin out their products, and they became less comfortable for me due to how thin and limp they felt, and their reduced uptake for the very sweat and acids they were meant to neutralize. The price got so cheap, to where the coupons were no longer needed for me to make a purchase anyway. Plus, I got financial assistance to help me cover the costs of adult-sized diapers. But to this day, I do not wear the adult sized garments on a 24/7 basis. As thin as a Luvs, Huggies, Pampers, or other brands are, I will opt for those as an insert and push my level of discomfort to the outer limits, just so that I can function in an environment that is usually EXTREMELY HOSTILE to anybody who has to wear ANY form of protection, regardless of the size and shape of that garment. And I will do this, in spite of how nice and pleasant the ABDL garment feels.

I guess it's just a part of my moral integrity, to reduce the amount of protection as much as possible. To keep my issues hidden as much as possible, even if that means avoiding the Depends isle like the plague and buying a box of Pampers Cruisers rather than a package of Goodnites that actually fit me, so that the clerk gets the idea that I am buying something to help with a horse's abcessed hoof. And yes, Pampers and Huggies are used EXACTLY for that purpose. They are NOT JUST FOR KIDS.

I wish to God that I didn't have the issues I have. I wish I was never born autistic. I really do. I am NOT the least bit proud of it. I also don't care much for my skin condition, or the sores I have had to deal with for most decades of my life. But, it is what it is. And, I will do what I must to allow myself to function in a social setting, to the best of my ability. And if that means not carrying a bag of adult diapers with me everywhere I go, and sticking a Pampers Size 6 in the glove box "just in case", then so be it.

Honeywell6180 said:
I'm on the spectrum. Twenty years ago, I would often call Proctor & Gamble about their products, with advice about smoothing out tape tabs so that their Pampers can be used in a pad and pant system. They would listen, and I was even able to get coupons from them on a fairly regular basis. It was not unusual for the representative to acknowledge that Pampers would serve a dual purpose: Discrete protection when used as a pad, and infants according to their manufactured purpose. The key, was in keeping my issues with gastrointestinal problems away from the public. Their product had served that purpose to perfection, because they enabled me to go out and about, without being tied to a huge bag of adult garments. Kimberly Clark was equally helpful, giving me some great bargains on their Goodnites.

Back in the mid 1990's, you would not dare call a company like Kendall, PBE, or Promise regarding the personal use of their products, unless you represented an institution or were some sort of doctor or primary caregiver. And neither would I have even given a thought about making a phone call to Attends about making their product better. So, I stuck with which ever product was commonly available on the grocery store shelves: Luvs, or Pampers before Goodnites came out, and later Goodnites with the size 5 Pampers serving an insert for ordinary cotton "tighty whities" as you would call them, when I was in a situation where I had to swap out the Goodnites.

My calls to the companies and requests for coupons ended when they started to thin out their products, and they became less comfortable for me due to how thin and limp they felt, and their reduced uptake for the very sweat and acids they were meant to neutralize. The price got so cheap, to where the coupons were no longer needed for me to make a purchase anyway. Plus, I got financial assistance to help me cover the costs of adult-sized diapers. But to this day, I do not wear the adult sized garments on a 24/7 basis. As thin as a Luvs, Huggies, Pampers, or other brands are, I will opt for those as an insert and push my level of discomfort to the outer limits, just so that I can function in an environment that is usually EXTREMELY HOSTILE to anybody who has to wear ANY form of protection, regardless of the size and shape of that garment. And I will do this, in spite of how nice and pleasant the ABDL garment feels.

I guess it's just a part of my moral integrity, to reduce the amount of protection as much as possible. To keep my issues hidden as much as possible, even if that means avoiding the Depends isle like the plague and buying a box of Pampers Cruisers rather than a package of Goodnites that actually fit me, so that the clerk gets the idea that I am buying something to help with a horse's abcessed hoof. And yes, Pampers and Huggies are used EXACTLY for that purpose. They are NOT JUST FOR KIDS.

I wish to God that I didn't have the issues I have. I wish I was never born autistic. I really do. I am NOT the least bit proud of it. I also don't care much for my skin condition, or the sores I have had to deal with for most decades of my life. But, it is what it is. And, I will do what I must to allow myself to function in a social setting, to the best of my ability. And if that means not carrying a bag of adult diapers with me everywhere I go, and sticking a Pampers Size 6 in the glove box "just in case", then so be it.
Wasn't talking about you at all. I can't remember the username, but, it wasn't you. I'm serious, the user I'm talking about, actually griped about Dora. He called so persistently, the company insisted he stop. Again, it wasn't you. You seem to have a better social filter, and grasp of what's appropriate, than this guy, definitely. I wasn't picking on him, either. It's just, it was obvious he didn't know why the people on the other end of the line, were so confused, and creeped out by him. I'm pretty sure he was a pretty young man, about 18 or 19. I wish I could find the post I'm referring to, but, it was a small number of years ago, and I can't remember what the thread was, so, I don't know what to search. Rest assured, it wasn't 20. I haven't been here 20 years.

Why wouldn't you be happy to be Autistic, if you don't mind me asking? There are a lot of us Spectrumites here, and yeah, that includes me, so, you're among friends.

I refuse to get emotional. I want to keep my hands from tingling, so I don't have to flap my hands this late at night, so I can sleep. Out of sheer, admittedly morbid curiosity, do you think I'm saying adults should be waddling like penguins, there's so much diaper on them? I'm not. I'm fully aware how hostile this world can be about adult diapers. My sister wears them 24/7. My mom uses them against me as a very effective threat, when I have catastrophic accidents. I will say, though, that, my sister would rather have something thick enough to actually work, and skip the piddle pads she needs in her wheelchair seat, because, once a person leaks, which is a whole lot easier to do, if said protection was never intended for him or her, it's evident from the wet pants, there's been a leak, but, hey, it's what the state pays for. I'm fully aware of how many ways there are to manage IC. You're talking to someone who just got back into the habit of hydrating appropriately. It doesn't show moral integrity to wear less protection than you need. It shows leaks. Adults wearing protection that fits, and works, isn't them doing it for the feel, either, and what if they were? The decent ones don't flaunt it, even if they're wearing betterdry/Crinklz. Being a big, showoffy butt pain is frowned upon by decent people, like you, and it surely isn't what you'd be doing, if you went with something that fit, worked, and didn't make you uncomfortable. Great, now, I'm going to be worried about you all night.

Be happy to be everything you are, my fellow Spectrumite. Some parts of autism suck. It's okay to acknowledge that, but, never feel obligated to change how your brain works, for anyone, ever.
:hug:

I didn't know about the horse's hoof thing, but, Dr. K, the avian and exotic vet on TV, kept a bird warm in one of her son's Pull-ups, after he was potty trained.

I'm so glad you weren't mad at me, and were making a general post. Until you said you weren't angry, I wasn't sure. Story of our lives, right? I understand completely. And since you're not ABDL, let me fix that. I'm. . . Well, I feel weird. I'm mildly IC, but also a Little bABy. I have it coming at me from both sides.:lol:

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Wasn't talking about you at all. I can't remember the username, but, it wasn't you. I'm serious, the user I'm talking about, actually griped about Dora. He called so persistently, the company insisted he stop. Again, it wasn't you. You seem to have a better social filter, and grasp of what's appropriate, than this guy, definitely. I wasn't picking on him, either. It's just, it was obvious he didn't know why the people on the other end of the line, were so confused, and creeped out by him. I'm pretty sure he was a pretty young man, about 18 or 19. I wish I could find the post I'm referring to, but, it was a small number of years ago, and I can't remember what the thread was, so, I don't know what to search. Rest assured, it wasn't 20. I haven't been here 20 years.

Why wouldn't you be happy to be Autistic, if you don't mind me asking? There are a lot of us Spectrumites here, and yeah, that includes me, so, you're among friends.

I refuse to get emotional. I want to keep my hands from tingling, so I don't have to flap my hands this late at night, so I can sleep. Out of sheer, admittedly morbid curiosity, do you think I'm saying adults should be waddling like penguins, there's so much diaper on them? I'm not. I'm fully aware how hostile this world can be about adult diapers. My sister wears them 24/7. My mom uses them against me as a very effective threat, when I have catastrophic accidents. I will say, though, that, my sister would rather have something thick enough to actually work, and skip the piddle pads she needs in her wheelchair seat, because, once a person leaks, which is a whole lot easier to do, if said protection was never intended for him or her, it's evident from the wet pants, there's been a leak, but, hey, it's what the state pays for. I'm fully aware of how many ways there are to manage IC. You're talking to someone who just got back into the habit of hydrating appropriately. It doesn't show moral integrity to wear less protection than you need. It shows leaks. Adults wearing protection that fits, and works, isn't them doing it for the feel, either, and what if they were? The decent ones don't flaunt it, even if they're wearing betterdry/Crinklz. Being a big, showoffy butt pain is frowned upon by decent ABDLs, like you, and it surely isn't what you'd be doing, if you went with something that fit, worked, and didn't make you uncomfortable. Great, now, I'm going to be worried about you all night.

Be happy to be everything you are, my fellow Spectrumite. Some parts of autism suck. It's okay to acknowledge that, but, never feel obligated to change how your brain works, for anyone, ever.
:hug:

I didn't know about the horse's hoof thing, but, Dr. K, the avian and exotic vet on TV, kept a bird warm in one of her son's Pull-ups, after he was potty trained.

You are fine. I sent you a message, and will post a new response when I have more time. And, as you can see, those disposable toddler diapers have many purposes.

I must say when I would get my heavy periods, I would feel like putting a baby diaper in my panties for more protection instead of wearing a pad but I was too afraid to say anything to my parents about it since they were opposed to diapers. I know there are adult pull ups too and that could also do the trick for heavy periods. Then I was put on birth control and it made my periods lighter. If my own daughter ever asked for baby diapers to or adult pull ups or Goodnites to use in her underwear for her time of the month, I would say yes. But I would only buy them for her period.

My next door neighbors used size 3 diapers on their horses, I have no idea how that works. I once used diapers on my dog when she was in heat and my mom thought it was smart of me. I also put my toddler pull ups on her when I tried them and didn't like them. I got them on but they were tight and were not very absorbent.

I still disagree about used baby diapers being borderline pedophilia but that is just my opinion. I just believe he would take any diapers out there, adult or baby whatever is available. That other lady on the strange addiction show also had the same fetish for baby diapers except she didn't trespass or enter peoples homes without permission. She also got flak for it too in our community and I am sure she wasn't AB/DL and she just had a thing for used diapers.

Lot of us are always concerned about being pedophiles when we enjoy seeing children being changed or taken care of but that is just our desires to be taken care of that way so we are envying that child. I just don't see baby diapers as being any different because it's the used diapers they are turned on by, not the child.

I always appreciate people sticking up for me. That shows me people out there care.

Did you also know baby cloth diapers can be used for cleaning and changing oil on cars and you use the diaper to wipe up?

People also use baby diapers for stuffers and some incontinent people too.

The owner seriously charged him for burglary over diapers? LOL I think the owner is the one with the problems. He shoulda been fking happy it was just a weirdo kid rather than a REAL armed robber... shoulda just let him have it with a warning

Uh. I don't care -what- you're taking out of my house. If you come in without asking, I'm probably going to freak out. Probably chase you with something to hit you if you don't run away.

It'll probably get me murdered gruesomely some day, but I'm not really a 'run and hide' person. I'm a 'blindside them with a 2x4' kind of person. :laugh:

I wanted to clarify, I'm talking about it being creepily close to pedophilia if it's ONLY diapers used by an infant/child. Like...it's just...too close for me. My reasoning is: Urine and feces come out of the 'private area' of a person. Are you sure they're going to put this dirty diaper on and jerk off in it and NOT think about the private parts that made it messy/wet?

That's where it gets too creepy for me. ('course I also don't understand why people would want to fap in anyone else's dirty diapers. I don't think I want to dwell too deeply on that. I can handle weird, but that's pushing right at the overload for my Weirdometer.)

I would not even consider him borderline pedo. To be a pedo you must have attraction to children, he was attracted to their used diapers, like those guys who go around stealing used pads from girls bathrooms or other kind of trash, he might not be a DL like us but has a specific trash fetish instead. I found a group on Fetlife with people like him https://fetlife.com/groups/27697 maybe they will answer your questions..

Calico said:
I have a learning disability. Assuming you were asking a legitimate question than trying to insult me.
It was a legitimate question, I'm not trying to insult anyone.

While an attraction to soiled baby diapers does not mean a person has a desire for inappropriate contact with babies, it's perfectly understandable that people would be concerned about that possibility since there is no reason to believe individuals acting on that attraction have less chance of being pedophiles than individuals in the general population. On top of that, intruding into someone's home is a serious offense that could get a person killed, and in some states the homeowner would have a legitimate defense under castle laws. This shows that this individual is unable to control his impulses, and is willing to break the law to satisfy them. People's suspicions and concerns about this are justified.

I think the borderline pedophile thinking is very unhelpful. Pedophiles either are or aren't and they are by desiring sex with children (specifically pre-pubescent ones but it typically gets applied to anyone underage). Other urges might be gross, encourage risky behavior, harmful to health, or all of the above as this one is but it is not pedophilia. It's too bad for someone who has this very difficult fetish but unacceptable if it drives them to criminal activity to support it.

tidalk said:
I would not even consider him borderline pedo. To be a pedo you must have attraction to children. . .
I think it'd depend on a few things, that we'll never find out. If you ask a pedo what it is about children he or she finds attractive, you might get an answer like, "It's their smiles," or, "It's their," something. . . Pick a thing.

If this guy's answer would be, "It's the knowing a child wet or messed this," then, I don't think there's any question.

I certainly hope that's not where his mind goes, and, to be absolutely clear, I don't think that is where it goes, based on what the shrink said.

If his answer would be, "What the hell is wrong with you!? It's the fact that it was wet or messed at all, and it doesn't matter by whom. I'm attracted to the aesthetic, and I like the smell," which, I think, is where his mind goes, then, that's still creepy, but it ain't pedophelia.

Too bad I can't crack open his psyche and see. It's a very interesting case. I think maybe he's an ABDL, who likes real baby diapers, plus, has a few specific fetishes, all his own.

Drifter said:
I agree with Trevor that it is pretty much black and white. A person either does or does not have sexual feelings towards children. "Borderline" pedophilia is not the issue for me. The issue is justifiable suspicion. For example, lone adult males watching children in a playground arouse suspicion in a lot of people. This doesn't mean the males have inappropriate desires, or are bordering on having those desires, but it's still understandable that people are suspicious about it.

I get you. It's like I said.

"What makes children attractive?"

"The fact that they wet and mess their diapers. I even wear them that way."
Assuming what's giving him sexual gratification, is knowing/ thinking of the fact, that what he's wearing, was used by a kid, --pedo. No borderline to it. It's the fact that we don't know, that makes it creepy, or, as BabyTylant put it, borderline, because,
CuddleWoozle said:
Urine and feces come out of the 'private area'. . . Are you sure they're going to put . . . (a child's) dirty diaper on, and jerk off in it, and NOT think about the private parts that made it messy/wet?
Bordelline is an inaccurate choice of words. I'll give it that.

"What makes children attractive?

"Nothing! Ew! I like the aesthetic of their diapers better than our own, even though, I should be happy ABDL diapers exist, rather than spitting on the fact that they do, by refusing to buy them, and I like wet/messy diaper smell, because it makes me feel Little. It's either called infantilism, ABDL, because it's shorter, or autonepiophilia, meaning,"self baby love," and, whatever name you're comfortable using, it isn't always sexual, and has nothing to do with actual kids. Get it?"
--us.

I'm not sure if he's ABDL, or not. I know that it all depends what he's thinking, and that, either way, coming onto other people's property, to trash pick, and acting suspect, will make others justifiably suspicious, and breaking an entering, will get you shot, at least, in Texas.
Calico said:
I must say when I would get my heavy periods, I would feel like putting a baby diaper in my panties for more protection instead of wearing a pad but I was too afraid to say anything to my parents about it since they were opposed to diapers. I know there are adult pull ups too and that could also do the trick for heavy periods. Then I was put on birth control and it made my periods lighter. If my own daughter ever asked for baby diapers to or adult pull ups or Goodnites to use in her underwear for her time of the month, I would say yes. But I would only buy them for her period.

My next door neighbors used size 3 diapers on their horses, I have no idea how that works. I once used diapers on my dog when she was in heat and my mom thought it was smart of me. I also put my toddler pull ups on her when I tried them and didn't like them. I got them on but they were tight and were not very absorbent.

I still disagree about used baby diapers being borderline pedophilia but that is just my opinion. I just believe he would take any diapers out there, adult or baby whatever is available. That other lady on the strange addiction show also had the same fetish for baby diapers except she didn't trespass or enter peoples homes without permission. She also got flak for it too in our community and I am sure she wasn't AB/DL and she just had a thing for used diapers.

Lot of us are always concerned about being pedophiles when we enjoy seeing children being changed or taken care of but that is just our desires to be taken care of that way so we are envying that child. I just don't see baby diapers as being any different because it's the used diapers they are turned on by, not the child.

I always appreciate people sticking up for me. That shows me people out there care.

Did you also know baby cloth diapers can be used for cleaning and changing oil on cars and you use the diaper to wipe up?

People also use baby diapers for stuffers and some incontinent people too.
I feel for you when you're on your period. Pads shift, and leak, and it's just a mess. The least likely thing to shift would be a tabbed diaper, like, maybe a Tranquility. I have a personal thing with tabs. They deal me fits! My hands hate them. I should switch to pull-ups, maybe GoSupreme, but family can be judgmental, sometimes.

Yeah, I know a lot of us use baby diapers for ourselves. I understand the reasons, and, for the most part, I'm fine with it. My only issue is this. How is the judgey person who catches an ABDL with actual baby diapers in his or her possession, supposed to know that said ABDL isn't a you know what? We know we like the diapers, not the babies. How would someone who catches one of us know?

Yeah, cloth diapering parents use flats and prefolds as cleaning rags, but, I don't think they'd use anything shaped. I bet it's because flats are basically giant handkerchiefs, and prefolds already look like rags.

I was aware of people using them on dogs, for heat cycles, and IC, because doggy ones don't work as well.
Calico said:
I don't judge if they were just looking in a trash can on the curb. Maybe the lady had something personal in there so she called the cops. If she was just a neighbor, she doesn't know he wasn't looking for identity.
Exactly, she didn't know he wasn't an identity thief. That's a biggie. What is it people have against judgment? I don't understand it. If the guy wants to garbage pick, more power to him, but, thanks to the evidence given by CuddleWoozle, I correctly judge it as risky, and dangerous.
kraken98 said:
The owner seriously charged him for burglary over diapers? LOL I think the owner is the one with the problems. He shoulda been fking happy it was just a weirdo kid rather than a REAL armed robber... shoulda just let him have it with a warning
He wasn't a kid last time he was arrested. He was played by an actor much younger than he is. Poor actor, having to pretend to be something he doesn't understand. I feel for him.
Calico said:
I thought he would go for adult diapers too if they were available..
He would, but, he's also got a thing for used baby diapers, or the stealing them would've stopped, when he discovered AB ones, or, he'd go buy clean baby diapers, and use those.
Calico said:
Yeah I thought the diaper ban was stupid. Like how are they going to know when he is buying them?
A probation officer can do whatever is needed to make sure the offender hasn't violated terms, including look for diapers, evidence of them, and looking at the guy's computer, and other places, to see where, and on what, he's spent his money.
tidalk said:
The only thing I didn't agree was the judge's decision of banning him from the diapers as probation.

Imagine if by law they would associate all baby and abdl diapers with pedophilia and being caught with them would violate your probation. Imagine that you had easy access to them, how many of us would fail into the desires of wearing them.

They didn't even talk about psychological evaluation.
Maybe he still had a psychiatric evaluation, and the tape piece just didn't show it.

Calico said:
The man digging in the trash on the sidewalk, I am still confused why he was let off with a warning, is it illegal to dig in trash? Going into someone's home was crossing the line.
He was warned, specifically because he wasn't breaking the law by trash picking, unless there's an ordinance against it. If he'd been breaking the law, he'd have been arrested for garbage picking. He wasn't. He was warned, because he was behaving suspiciously, which gave the cop just cause to confiscate the used baby diapers he'd taken, thereby, not wasting the cop's time, and creeping people out.

His charge was burglary, which is, unlawful entry with intent to commit an offense, usually, but not always, theft. He wasn't charged until he broke into someone's house.
Calico said:
So warnings are also issued to discourage behavior and it's not exclusive to breaking the law?
Right.

I perseverate, too. ASD is weird like that. I know. It does it to me, too, sweetheart. I'm just as obsessed with making sure you understand this, as you are about understanding it.

Last edited:
I agree with Trevor that it is pretty much black and white. A person either does or does not have sexual feelings towards children. "Borderline" pedophilia is not the issue for me. The issue is justifiable suspicion. For example, lone adult males watching children in a playground arouse suspicion in a lot of people. This doesn't mean the males have inappropriate desires, or are bordering on having those desires, but it's still understandable that people are suspicious about it.

tidalk said:
I would not even consider him borderline pedo. To be a pedo you must have attraction to children, he was attracted to their used diapers, like those guys who go around stealing used pads from girls bathrooms or other kind of trash, he might not be a DL like us but has a specific trash fetish instead. I found a group on Fetlife with people like him https://fetlife.com/groups/27697 maybe they will answer your questions..

He wore some himself so he must have been DL but that was not enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Drifter said:
While an attraction to soiled baby diapers does not mean a person has a desire for inappropriate contact with babies, it's perfectly understandable that people would be concerned about that possibility since there is no reason to believe individuals acting on that attraction have less chance of being pedophiles than individuals in the general population. On top of that, intruding into someone's home is a serious offense that could get a person killed, and in some states the homeowner would have a legitimate defense under castle laws. This shows that this individual is unable to control his impulses, and is willing to break the law to satisfy them. People's suspicions and concerns about this are justified.

Oh yes, he could have been shot and it would have totally been justified. Check your local state laws. If someone was fleeing, you might be charged with murder. If they were unharmed, also in trouble with the law.

- - - Updated - - -

There are people out there who like children but they are not sexually attracted to them. I don't mean like them as the same way most of us like them where we just work with them, I mean like someone who isn't even a nanny or doesn't even have a job that involve children but they will still choose to hang out with them and volunteer at places that involve them.

Also I wonder if it's common for pedophiles to be child like so they are sexually attracted to kids. They also have child like interests too. I watched a short film last night and the man in it played by Bryan Dechart and he was very child like but he turned out to be a creepo because he kills the gal he always hung out with and at the end he is in jail visiting someone and he sees this other little girl abut 12 and he has this look his face that doesn't seem good. I just hope this won't often be a portrayal of pedophiles or else us child like adults are in big trouble.

Like you said, the laws vary from place to place.

Regardless of the possibilites, he's still an A-class creep.

Every once in a while I read or see something like this and can't for the life of me see why anybody would -defend- the behavior. OK, so you're taking used baby diapers out of the garbage and using them as a masturbation aid. Really kinda gross. You broke into someone's HOUSE to take used baby diapers out of the trash. Really kinda gross and illegal. It's not really debatable at that point whether or not he 'deserved to go to jail'. :p

Maybe it would have been better if they -had- described him as a trash fetishist? It would be a better description than an ABDL, at least that's how I feel in regards to that particular behavior. (It sounds like he's a combo. ABDL and trash fetishist and they just happen to intersect at the part most people find most disgusting. LOL) And wow, that's also really gross that people pick out used feminine hygiene products, too.

(And sorry, not joining Fetlife. XD)

And if you judge that I'm 'kink shaming', well, yeah, I kinda am I suppose, but sometimes things need to be called out because they're just -bad to do-, like freaking out a bunch of people because you're digging their garbage out to do lewd things with. Think about it: if someone like -me-, who wears diapers and uses them on a regular basis to pee in, is going "Ewwww" and starting to wonder about their intentions, just imagine what the completely vanilla people are thinking? "He's wanking in my babies diapers! HE'S A SICKO! OMG! THINK OF THE CHIIIIILDREN!" They'd probably have the guy committed if they could. Or worse. He doesn't really deserve to get killed because he's apparently a re-incarnated raccoon that didn't leave his trash digging habits behind. ;)

[edit]

Also, just pointing this out, but digging in trash isn't really healthy for people, either. You can get all manner of illnesses from it. From skin/eye infections to cholera. O_O I had a cousin who thought it would be a brilliant idea to sneak into the waste dumping site for the local garbage collection company. She wanted to dig for 'antique bottles' to sell, instead she found a pile of rotting meat and got severely sick from it. It took her about a year to finally get over it. Every time they thought they were getting it under control, the bacteria infecting her would mutate and become resistant to the antibiotics. And that was just from her digging around with gardening gloves. Imaging sticking your junk into that...you could in all seriousness lose body parts.

Last edited:
Defending the behavior, I like to keep an open mind and I ask myself these questions.

That is disgusting.

Yeah it is disgusting but is it hurting anyone?

If no, then don't judge even if you think what they do is gross.

We wear diapers, lot of people think we are disgusting because we poop and pee in them, that is gross. But yet we are totally fine with judging others for their fetish we find gross. To me that is a double standard and hypocrisy. Why judge someone for their behavior if it's not hurting anyone. If they are breaking an entry and acting all inappropriate about it, then we judge like we do with other ABDLs. I don't judge if they were just looking in a trash can on the curb. Maybe the lady had something personal in there so she called the cops. If she was just a neighbor, she doesn't know he wasn't looking for identity.

The only think I didnt agree was the judge decision of banning him from the diapers as probation.

Imagine if by law they would associate all baby and abdl diapers with pedophilia and being caught with them would violate your probation. Imagine that you had easy access to them, how many of us would fail into the desires of wearing them.

They didnt even talk about psychological evaluation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back