On TV: Strange Criminal Addiction ABDL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stunning positive publicity we need. [emoji19]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just what we need NOT. that bloke has some issues.

The man digging in the trash on the sidewalk, I am still confused why he was let off with a warning, is it illegal to dig in trash? Going into someone's home was crossing the line.

Greeeaaat.... Just what we all need, Another extreme case so that more people can label us.. Just stick to your own dude!

😾 Is it just me, or dose this one have a few more screws louse?

Calico said:
The man digging in the trash on the sidewalk, I am still confused why he was let off with a warning, is it illegal to dig in trash? Going into someone's home was crossing the line.

Nope, he probably could have gotten away with that. Did you watch the video through? He entered the a house to steal. That's a felony in most place.
Here's the real case apparently: https://www.worldwideweirdnews.com/2013/02/w6673.html

willnotwill said:
Nope, he probably could have gotten away with that. Did you watch the video through? He entered the a house to steal. That's a felony in most place.
Here's the real case apparently: https://www.worldwideweirdnews.com/2013/02/w6673.html

Not this again, I am talking about before he went into someone's home. Time stamp into video 4:00-4:22.

This was BEFORE he was in someone's home. This was BEFORE the scene when he went into someone's home. He was in a neighborhood and he dug in the trash on the sidewalk. Why is this not being understood what I am asking?

:Hits head on wall:

- - - Updated - - -

This also reminds me of the other lady who was also obsessed with used diapers so she would even take them from her friends whenever she would visit them. She also got flak for it too from our community. But this man is worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe my brain is just doing a schizophrenia thing and I am just seeing that scene in the video and it's really not there and it only skips to the guy going into someone's home and he was never stopped by an officer while digging in the trash can on the curb and being let off with a warning. Maybe this will explain the stupidity I am dealing with from people because I can't get them to understand what scene I am fricken talking about. It doesn't exist, I am just imagining it because I am going crazy like my aunt. That would explain why I got kicked from a group on fetlife, they don't want crazies. (sarcasm)

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the scene I am talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2FCgNM_YgI

Tell me if this is real. This seems to be a scene no one knows exists. What do you see in this scene here? There is no sound.

It's not illegal to dig through garbage in the US. It was determined that whatever is set out at the curb in bins is 'public property' sort of. I don't remember the case directly, but there was one in the US and that was the outcome. So basically he was being checked out for acting weird/suspicious and they found the diapers. Probably just gave him a warning to try and discourage him from doing it again, because let's face it, that is weird. (And kind of makes me throw up a little in my mouth.)

It comes way too close to involving actual babies to be defensible, IMHO. "OH murr. Your baby pooped. Let me have the diaper!" Yeah, that's all kinds of wrong.

He should not have gotten so desperate if he could actually get clean diapers, I mean I know how bad the urge can get, but walking in to somebody else's house for Dirty Diapers is just absolutely crazy.

CuddleWoozle said:
It's not illegal to dig through garbage in the US. It was determined that whatever is set out at the curb in bins is 'public property' sort of. I don't remember the case directly, but there was one in the US and that was the outcome. So basically he was being checked out for acting weird/suspicious and they found the diapers. Probably just gave him a warning to try and discourage him from doing it again, because let's face it, that is weird. (And kind of makes me throw up a little in my mouth.)

It comes way too close to involving actual babies to be defensible, IMHO. "OH murr. Your baby pooped. Let me have the diaper!" Yeah, that's all kinds of wrong.

I was confused why he was let off with a warning so that is what is getting me so obsessed because when something makes no sense I will fixate on it until I get answers and people not understanding what I am asking makes me even more obsessive. This was even a problem in school too.

So warnings are also issued to discourage behavior and it's not exclusive to breaking the law? If you speed, you are breaking the law so you may be let off with a warning. But doing something not illegal, let off with a warning if someone else didn't like it and it wasted the cop's time, am I right?

Calico said:
I was confused why he was let off with a warning so that is what is getting me so obsessed because when something makes no sense I will fixate on it until I get answers and people not understanding what I am asking makes me even more obsessive. This was even a problem in school too.

So warnings are also issued to discourage behavior and it's not exclusive to breaking the law? If you speed, you are breaking the law so you may be let off with a warning. But doing something not illegal, let off with a warning if someone else didn't like it and it wasted the cop's time, am I right?

I would wager that sometimes they do that to 'scare' the person. More or less if they pressed the issue it wouldn't hold up in court because technically while he was being gross, he wasn't doing anything outright illegal. The judge might still order him to have a psychological evaluation if he's been caught doing it a bunch of times. In short, he just creeped people out enough that they called the police to run him out of the area. It was less about the trash cans at the roadside than 'suspicious activity' is what I think.

It also depends on where the bins actually -were-. If they're out to the roadside for pickup, then they're 'fair game', but if they're still sitting up beside someone's house, you've trespassed. Trespassing usually gets a warning on the first offense. Like a "You should know better than to do this." After that, they get harsher with you. In the video it shows them out at the roadside, but I'm wondering if, IRL, they were closer to the house.

A lot of people would have just confronted him about it. I know I probably would stop and ask anyone poking around in my garbage. XD

Just like: "Hey, what are you after in there?"

I mainly put anything I feel might be 'usable' out to the side so that maybe someone will see it and stop and take it. It seems to be a common practice in my area. Yesterday we were driving and someone had put a bunch of yard toys for little kids out by the roadside next to their trash cans, the implied purpose of doing so is "HEY. Driver with little kids. See these things? They are free. Plz take them." I got a sandpit turtle that way. I stopped and said "Is that for free?" And they guy there said "It's for you if you want to haul it away!" So I crammed it into my little tiny car. :3

BabyTyrant said:
He should not have gotten so desperate if he could actually get clean diapers, I mean I know how bad the urge can get, but walking in to somebody else's house for Dirty Diapers is just absolutely crazy.

If you're driven to breaking and entering for dirty diapers, I think it's fair to conclude that the fixation is the dirty diapers themselves. Possibly specifically baby diapers. Clean diapers wouldn't scratch the itch. It's gross but I wouldn't care much if he could find some legal way of treating his compulsion.

Last edited:
CuddleWoozle said:
It also depends on where the bins actually -were-. If they're out to the roadside for pickup, then they're 'fair game', but if they're still sitting up beside someone's house, you've trespassed. Trespassing usually gets a warning on the first offense. Like a "You should know better than to do this." After that, they get harsher with you. In the video it shows them out at the roadside, but I'm wondering if, IRL, they were closer to the house.

Yeah except he was on the sidewalk. This was all I was trying to ask about on Fetlife and it got me booted from that group because someone couldn't understand what I was trying to ask and then she insults me by saying "Just stop, you are making yourself look really really really stupid" so I told her she is the one looking stupid, not me. Bam booted within 5 minutes lol and it turned out she was the mod of the group so mods can insult members and attack them but members can't do it, talk about double standard. Plus I had her blocked because I was done with the topic and would not let myself be insulted by her so blocked so I wouldn't get any notifications that she responded. Yeah I don't want to be in such group if mods feel entitled to insult members there so see of it as her doing me a big favor lol.

Once he entered someone's home is when he broke the law. But yet he got charged with burglary than trespassing or breaking an entry. It would be something to have someone in your home just to "steal" trash because they were looking for something but if you had some personal things in it like banking statements, I can see why that would be a problem. You don't know what their agenda is until they explain what they were doing but it's still a crime to enter someone's home without permission.

A lot of people would have just confronted him about it. I know I probably would stop and ask anyone poking around in my garbage. XD

Just like: "Hey, what are you after in there?"

I mainly put anything I feel might be 'usable' out to the side so that maybe someone will see it and stop and take it. It seems to be a common practice in my area. Yesterday we were driving and someone had put a bunch of yard toys for little kids out by the roadside next to their trash cans, the implied purpose of doing so is "HEY. Driver with little kids. See these things? They are free. Plz take them." I got a sandpit turtle that way. I stopped and said "Is that for free?" And they guy there said "It's for you if you want to haul it away!" So I crammed it into my little tiny car. :3

Here is my area people dig in trash cans all the time for pop cans and food and they will take cans and glass bottles from your recycling you have out on the curb. My aunt and uncle once put a broken microwave on the curb with their trash and within hours it was gone. A person obviously took it because the trash was still there.

We also put stuff on the curb all the time for people to take. Very common in our area. I once had a yard sale and I couldn't be bothered to haul the unsold stuff to Goodwill so I put an ad on Craiglist advertising free stuff and not too long later, people were already coming and taking stuff and it happened throughout the night because the next morning, everything was nearly gone. Just a lazy way of getting rid of stuff. Have a yard sale, no one wants it, but give it all away for free, then all of a sudden people want it lol. I decided to never have another yard sale again and just do this stuff again because it's too much work. If I have too much stuff to haul away, put it on craigslist and leave it on the driveway for people to take.

Just imaging if you were looking for used diapers and the person comes out of the house to ask you what you are up to, boy you better come up with a story to explain why you are going through their trash because they are probably thinking you are looking for identity. In Portland, OR if you say you are looking for cans or glass bottles, I think that will be a plausible story because that is very common here. But then they might tell you it's not in there and then they would expect you to leave. They may also say there is no personal stuff in there. Also another issue someone may have with you going through their trash is you leaving a big mess. How many people clean up after themselves when they dig through garbage?

Or just come clean and say 'I am looking for used diapers' and they go "I don't have a baby so you won't find any in there" and you say "Have a good day, you saved me the time looking in there" and you move on to the next trash can down the street.

Someone once took something out of our trash and it left room for me to put my bag of used diapers. If I found my bag of used diapers missing, I would wonder if it was Pamperchu.

It's actually illegal to pick through our single-stream trying to cherry pick out the valuable recyclables. The premise of the system is that the recyclers get that in exchange for talking the less valuable trash/recyclables.

Maybe he should have started a diaper recycling business. People would just give him the diapers.

willnotwill said:
It's actually illegal to pick through our single-stream trying to cherry pick out the valuable recyclables. The premise of the system is that the recyclers get that in exchange for talking the less valuable trash/recyclables.

Maybe he should have started a diaper recycling business. People would just give him the diapers.

You're right it is illegal but probably not enforced unless you go on private property and do it but you would be arrested for tresspassing. If I was in a public restroom and I saw someone had threw ear bugs away so I take them out, probably not illegal. If someone wanted to take a dirty diaper out of the sanitary napkin holder, probably not illegal. I wouldn't consider it stealing.

I know people dumpster dive at businesses places so that is why places like Gamestop always destroy their items before they toss it in there. They don't want people not buying their products and then all of a sudden wanting them when they are tossed out.

Trevor said:
If you're driven to breaking and entering for dirty diapers, I think it's fair to conclude that the fixation is the dirty diapers themselves. Possibly specifically baby diapeds. Clean diapers wouldn't scratch the itch. It's gross but I wouldn't care much if he could find some legal way of treating his compulsion.

Yeah, that is borderline Pedophile behaviour IMO, but not illegal at least in the US as long as he was "dumpster diving" at the curb.

BabyTyrant said:
Yeah, that is borderline Pedophile behaviour IMO, but not illegal at least in the US as long as he was "dumpster diving" at the curb.

I thought he would go for adult diapers too if they were available. But if used baby diapers are bordering on pedo behavior, why doesn't anyone else label ABs the same way when they use baby diapers specifically for wear and use? Same as for Goodnites and other toddler pull ups.

Calico said:
I thought he would go for adult diapers too if they were available. But if used baby diapers are bordering on pedo behavior, why doesn't anyone else label ABs the same way when they use baby diapers specifically for wear and use? Same as for Goodnites and other toddler pull ups.

I'm just saying maybe he is fixated on Baby Diapers that have been used by Babies, but I'm just saying maybe; if not then maybe he just has a thing for "used diapers", I just dont get why someone would have such a fixation if they could get good clean diapers.

Calico said:
Are you trolling or do you have some kind of reading comprehension problem? Those dumpster divers have fixation to diapers used by babies and kids. ABDLs use diapers because they enjoy using them themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back