Tykables baby blankets

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Has anyone ever bought a baby blanket from tykables? I really want one but its $80 and just curious if they are as soft and comfy as they look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a hooded blanket from amazon for like $30

squishypants said:
I got a hooded blanket from amazon for like $30

Do you mind sharing the link you bought yours from?

squishypants said:
Catalonia Wearable Fleece Blanket with Sleeves & Feet pockets for Adult Women Men, Micro Plush Wrap Sleeved Throw Blanket Robe Large 75” x 53” https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075RWK5ZL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_g3lHBbP4QE5NH

It’s not a baby blanket but it’s pretty nice regardless

Looks nice not quite what i was looking for. This ids the one i want i guess i should just get it I really want it hahaha
06ed74d205fb65b62404202db5edc591.jpg

I know this probably is the place but has anyone ever used a weighted blanket? I have been thinking of getting one.

Sent from my SGP771 using Tapatalk

littleboyof40 said:
I know this probably is the place but has anyone ever used a weighted blanket? I have been thinking of getting one.

I'm autistic, and as such have a total of three weighted blankets. I love them, they are very calming for my mind and nervous system when I get anxious or overwhelmed. They're good for people with anxiety disorders, PTSD, sleep disorders and depression too. They're expensive, but I've found them to be worth it. I got one on Amazon, one on Etsy, and my mom made my third one. The general rule of thumb is to get a blanket that's 10% of your body weight plus one pound. I'm 90 lbs so my ideal blanket weighs 10 lbs.

Wuggle said:
I'm autistic, and as such have a total of three weighted blankets. I love them, they are very calming for my mind and nervous system when I get anxious or overwhelmed. They're good for people with anxiety disorders, PTSD, sleep disorders and depression too. They're expensive, but I've found them to be worth it. I got one on Amazon, one on Etsy, and my mom made my third one. The general rule of thumb is to get a blanket that's 10% of your body weight plus one pound. I'm 90 lbs so my ideal blanket weighs 10 lbs.
Thanks so much for the feedback!! Nights are always the worse for my anxiety. I will try this out. Nice found out about these through Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back