Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBoyRyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So the other week I had the house to myself for a couple of days and decided to wear nappies the whole time and use them (only for number 1s). Took me a few attempts to wet sitting down, kinda got there in the end.

Went 48+ hours in nappies, first for me as I usually just wear at night, felt nice to just chill out and play game/watch TV without having to get up and go to the bathroom, tho I was getting a bit bored of changing my nappy constantly towards the end.

BabyBoyRyan said:
So the other week I had the house to myself for a couple of days and decided to wear nappies the whole time and use them (only for number 1s). Took me a few attempts to wet sitting down, kinda got there in the end.

Went 48+ hours in nappies, first for me as I usually just wear at night, felt nice to just chill out and play game/watch TV without having to get up and go to the bathroom, tho I was getting a bit bored of changing my nappy constantly towards the end.

Decent diapers can hold more than one wetting - were you getting yourself changed afer every wetting?

Hooray live, love and enjoy your nappies!

Couldn’t be happier for you :)

:hug:

bambinod said:
Decent diapers can hold more than one wetting - were you getting yourself changed afer every wetting?

Not after every wetting no, I think it just felt like a chore towards the end, kinda took some of the fun out of it.

Argent said:
Hooray live, love and enjoy your nappies!

Couldn’t be happier for you :)

Thanks <3

I've worn for about a week continuously, on the longest such occasion... it does lose its magic a bit after a while but there's still the nice feeling of pretending you're in nappies because you need them!

I have worn nappies 24/7 for the last 6 years.

I've also worn 24/7 for a long time. Yes that initial excitement does wear off. Diapers do become just another normal thing, and changing can be a chore sometimes. Especially if you're having to change more than every 6-8 hours. However, that magical feeling diapers give has never gone away for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back