Not open for further replies.

AngelKitten

Diapered But Proud!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hi all. Sorry for my (yet again) prolonged absence. I've been busy again. Has anyone come across a UK little named Davy Strange? He has his own website in which he promotes littles clothing and stuff. At any rate, I had friended him on FaceBook, and had been in regular contact with him for a while.

Problem is, he was always extremely negative and ascerbic about ADISC and about our community in general - always talked trash about us, etc. The real problem was just how negative and cynical he was about his mental health problems - "I'm bonkers, psychotic, etc." I found him very opinionated and self-aggrandizing for someone who alleged to be a little and an innocent one.

Recently, Davy posted a very negative diatribe against most, if not all, religious organizations and denominations, calling those who ascribe to them "idiots," and that the Bible, Koran, and Torah were "trash." I replied back saying that I was shocked that he would post such hateful things, and I didn't understand why I had friended him in the first place. He promptly un-friended me from his FB page.

I just wanted to put the word out there that this guy is out there being publicly negative about our community, and other things. If anyone has come across him, be fore-warned. Thanks!

I chatted to Dave just before he joined this site. He seemed like a very interesting and decent sort of chap...

If I remember he said something here that was very mildly against the status quo, it was mentioned, and he left immediately, complaining that the site was over-moderated and over-regulated (or something like that). He seemed to take it to heart and grumbled about ADISC a lot! It was a storm in a teacup!

Religion is generally regarded as "a bit weird" to most English people, and not everyone enjoys reading the Bible or Qu'ran. His views on religion sound much like Richard Dawkins'.

I myself am friends with him on Facebook.
He appeared on the BBC documentary, "The 15 Stone Babies", and on the BBC HORIZON science documentary, "Why Did I go Mad?".
I know, he can be difficult to deal with, but he and I do "get along".

caitianx said:
He appeared on the BBC documentary, "The 15 Stone Babies", and on the BBC HORIZON science documentary, "Why Did I go Mad?".

No way! I remember seeing him on "Fifteen Stone Babies" (Dinosaurs! Rawr!!!). I just watched the latter documentary, which was really interesting.

It's here if anyone wants to watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOGhG0kRqFs

Davy has a webpage here:
http://toddlerism.com/

Maybe he is just sad, scared and angry he wasn’t born a vanilla muggle?

Wonder what he is gonna think when he finds everyone on the planet is messed up & kinky in their own fabulous way?

Argent said:
Maybe he is just sad, scared and angry he wasn’t born a vanilla muggle?

Huh? What makes you think that?!

Argent said:
Wonder what he is gonna think when he finds everyone on the planet is messed up & kinky in their own fabulous way?

Huh?! (*so confused*)

I don't really get what you're talking about. Maybe you don't agree with his opinions, but I've never heard him say anything *totally* outrageous. I mean... he is much more open about his lifestyle than I would want to be, but... good on him. He has some serious mental health conditions, and (as I'm sure most of us would agree), if you find ageplay and/or wearing diapers a useful "coping mechanism", and you're not harming anyone, then go for it.

tiny said:
Huh? What makes you think that?!

Huh?! (*so confused*)

I don't really get what you're talking about. Maybe you don't agree with his opinions, but I've never heard him say anything *totally* outrageous. I mean... he is much more open about his lifestyle than I would want to be, but... good on him. He has some serious mental health conditions, and (as I'm sure most of us would agree), if you find ageplay and/or wearing diapers a useful "coping mechanism", and you're not harming anyone, then go for it.

I was questioning based on the OPs statement about his negativity hence my question marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back