Not open for further replies.

Mariofan64

Follow us on Instagram at mariofanmama64
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Sooo, my mommy wants to take me to a hooters that is a while away from us and have me wear a diaper under my animal print onesie and some tight shorts while she sits my diaper bag next to her and brings a sippy cup and a bib for me.. We got the idea from someone else that has done this many times with his mommy and her friend and reactions from the staff were very friendly, caring and slightly teasing way.

I am not sure if it is a good idea or not. But if you feel confident, guess that’s okay. Let us know how it goes.

Sounds like fun but I'm not that brave yet my anxiety would destroy me let us know how it goes if you end up going

When I’m not at work (Work schedule is Sunday - Tuesday morning), I pretty much dress up in bab clothes wherever I go. Onesie and shortalls with a pacifier clipped to me, pacifier tucked in the bib of the shortalls, and my paw patrol backpack with Velcro shoes is usually the norm for me during warm weather.

And of course a diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your pretty brave to do this.

pampers47 said:
Your pretty brave to do this.

Or short-sighted.

People are prejudiced, bigoted, and fear what they don’t understand. By all means do as you wish, but please be safe.

How did it go?

Sadly due to being so busy lately I haven’t had my chance. I’ll keep you guys updated as it is still on the list of things to do as soon as I get a chance. Mommy already said she is game for it ��

Yup, I would love to hear this story. Not so brave myself.

Some on here are not so keen on pushing your kink on others.
They feel it makes us look bad.
Hidden diapers ok some cartoon tee shirts ok but not baby clothes.
There a big cringe Factor.
The only time is holoween .
We are trying to get accepted .
There were a few extreme person's out there like Heidi Lynn.
But they were considered more freaks than anything else.

That kinda sounds fun but I'd end up doing it in another state just in case. Minus the bib sippy cup and diaper bag lol

I agree it would be fun but also that it may be pushing the kink onto others in a bad representation of the community. I can see the appeal but just don't think it would be right. In my opinion if its not something you would do in your front yard don't do it in public.

Sounds like a fun time! Be sure to keep us posted!

I'd never have the cajones to do that lol. I haven't worn in public in years, let alone gone fully cubbed out!

I can understand and even agree, to an extent, that this may not exactly help our image per se. But you're not doing anything wrong. You're just being yourself with your mommy wearing some cute clothing that some people might not expect to see. But it's not offensive, exposing anything lewd, nor causing any harm. So have an awesome time! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back