Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Will I ever find a lady willing to participate in AB/DL things? DL in particular. ? That is young with good looks? I was talking to someone and I mentioned diapers and she said that’s not her thing? What does that mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Or atleast change me and not participate? Just accept it.

As someone who has had both a GF/Mommy in the past and a Mommy friend, I can tell you that there are most certainly people out there who understand this and are more than willing to participate. From experience, my GF/Mommy was my exact age and my Mommy friend was a fair deal older.

Good looks? I think what is construed as attractive or good looking is dependent on the person, so that is highly subjective. Chances are, that if you find someone you like deeply enough to reveal this side of yourself to, then they're likely going to be very attractive in your eyes.

If you were talking to someone and their only reaction was that diapers aren't their thing, I think that's a fair reaction, some people get absolutely trounced when they reveal this side of themselves to the unaccepting/uninitiated. What does it mean? Simply put, she doesn't really dig anything diaper related. I would respect her decision and move on.

In answer to your update questions, I have heard of ABs and DLs who have partners that are willing to change them, but not participate any deeper/further, so like above, that's a distinct possibility. Once again, there are very loving, open-minded people out there who will accept this, the trick is finding them, there is no recipe for success in that regard, some meet this person through the community, some introduce a willing partner to this lifestyle/fetish/interest early on or down the line. I think I can vouch for most when I say, you're not gonna find someone overnight, unless you're the luckiest person alive. Take your time, go on dates, go to events in the community, have conversations, make connections and hopefully, you'll meet someone you hit it off with, someone you can reveal this to and someone who will be accommodating of your diapered needs :)

Best of luck :)

Last edited:
They're rare but they do exist.

Do urge you not to be too picky or force someone into doing something they're not comfortable with though.

Flipping the genders, my ex daddy was discovered due to pure luck. He was an old friend I confided in who just so happened to want to be a daddy. Current boyfriend accepts it but it's also just not his thing.

If someone says it isn't their thing it just means they're not interested in those activities so you shouldn't push it. Changing someone is a big deal. Generally people don't want to be in contact with the bodily waste of others. If they offer to baby or change you, good! But you have to let them decide that they're comfortable with the idea on their own.

Changing is obviously participating. It's something you'll have to work out and learn to take "no" for an answer. When you find someone who likes you and enjoys doing it, it's so much better than getting it done as a chore. Keep looking and be a good potential partner and you will get there.

Yes, I would "Find" it quite helpful if people titled their thread properly. Just a note, I hate threads that don't state what the topic is.

As for the question, join the club. I would hope to one day find such a girl. maybe I am a little too optimistic but I like to think that she'll participate. I mean if she had a fetish I'd participate in almost anything (few exceptions being things like insects fetishes, nup not my coffee, possibly even my relationship breaker). But things such as a foot fetish I would gladly get sexual with her in certain ways because I'd know it would be turning her on and it'd give me pleasure to do that. It may not be sexual for me but still, it's a kind of bond none the less. I think the best way to look at it is to take a look at your own acceptance of other fetishes outside of diapers. They'll help you see it from their perspective.

But if it's not her thing and she's not open to it in the slightest I'd say find another girl. For me that's a must. She must not just "tolerate" my DL side because that would be this: "you can wear when I'm not home or around" or she'll roll her eyes in disgust or confusion when I wear but sigh and let me anyway. That's toxic to me and will mean that a large part of who I am will always be on a point of contention between us.

No, not tolerate but accept and love me for who I am. So she'll say things like "you can wear (almost) whenever you feel like you want to" and if I am wearing around her maybe she'll tease and pat me on the bottom and smile at me when she sees me wearing because she knows I'm being me and she loves me for that. That's who I want. She doesn't have to change me or such (though I would love) but the bare minimum is like I said above, I want her to be supportive and accepting. That's a MUST.

Last edited:
I strongly disagree with the “they are not that common” post that so many say. Go to fetlife and look around. The problem is you have a billion guys hitting hem up with dumb shit like “omg I want diaper sex with you now” instead of seeing them as an actual person. They fail to see past their fetish.

I have a girlfriend that loves to "participate" actually she's been kinda going over board lately lol, you just have to find the right person, it takes time but there out there, I also have a bunch of female ab's that we talk to all the time.
The key to everything is being friendly, going to munches, having clear communication, not being a creep, not being a one-way, yes your diapers are important to you, but that's only like .1% of a relationship when you meet someone, if your focus is just diaper changes then you'll end up driving the other person away, its a relationship, and there not a slave to your messes.
I suggest you throw yourself out there, make your emotional needs / connections the priority, and when that special someone comes along, be clear and upfront about your wants and needs, but not overbearing.
I met my girlfriend at the gym, nothing kink related, we started talking while working out / taking breaks, from there I offered to buy her a coffee, which then lead to a evening fishing trip, which then snowballed into cooking her dinner and watching movies. About 4 weeks into our relationship I told her about wearing diapers and having little tendencies; I think she was just saying ok to it all because she didn't understand the depth of it, or anything about it. I then showed her my diaper stash and she was again just saying ok to it, but it was a lot to take in for her, I then kinda changed paces and we started talking about other things. A few days went by and she came over while I was folding laundry, I had one of my printed onesie's in the dryer, while talking to her I took it out and was folding it, the onesie had a bunch of trucks going in all different directions with multiple colors, she saw it and commented how cute it was, later that night she asked if I could wear it, I said no problem, and I also put a diaper on, I think it was a little paws, I came back out, I felt a little shy and blushed over, but she thought it was on of the cutest things.
fast forward to today, she's now the instigator in this fetish.

All the advice given so far is excellent.

Some people are accepting, some people aren't. How do you find the accepting ones? No one really knows except by dating. So get out there and date normal young women. I think perhaps this actually boils down to your dating habits, rather than the apparent lack of suitable females.

How do you get good at dating? Wow, well that's a tricky question to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back